[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's so hard to lose weight when you're rich :l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: fk yea.jpg (849KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fk yea.jpg
849KB, 2048x1152px
it's so hard to lose weight when you're rich :l
>>
>>41060908

If you're rich buy a proper camera to take photos with you ninny fuck, and besides I could afford frozen vegetables and a steak on a days' begging from the street
>>
Then why is bill gates skinny?
check mate
>>
File: 1464913378772.png (88KB, 205x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464913378772.png
88KB, 205x256px
>>41060908
what a poorly seared steak
>>
Eat less?
>>
>>41060908
that meal looks vile
>>
>>41060908
not at all, since you're not eating junk food like poorbros
>>
>>41060908
Maybe you should buy a stovetop that can get hot enough to cook meat with all that money, or did you just throw the steak in the microwave?
>>
the fuck is that green shit?
>>
>>41060908
>rich
>eats every meal in a bowl
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible
>>
>>41060963
this

my guess is guac
>>
>>41060908
enjoy the ass cancer, richbro
>>
You have more money for healthy food and more time for exercise. It is EASIER to lose weight when you are rich.
>>
File: IMG_3862.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>41060940
Hahaha
>>
>>41060908
Bullshit.
You can afford plenty of fresh veg and non frozen bullshit meat. Don't have to fill up on carbs like poorfags.

Also why haven't you just chopped the chilies into the guac?
>>
>>41060908
how the fuck do you get fat eating this?
guac, steal, veggies and ham (?)
i eat about this everyday and i am getting leaner and bigger everyday lol
>>
>>41060908
christ, fire your cheff because this food looks like shit, guac looks like mashed avocados without anything else, steak looks like it was baked instead of seared, is this think ham? even the veggies look bad lol
>>
>Not having a personal chef
>Not having a personal trainer
>Not having a team of nutritional and fitness consultants
>Not having the latest drugs geared toward optimal fitness.

Up your rich game pleb.
>>
>>41060908
Some would say it goes other way around.
>>
>>41060908
did your mommy make you that steak?
food stamps finally came in?

real rich men eat tendies all day evvry day
>>
Dude, im gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and Im being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. youre a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.