[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a gf /fit/ are you proud of me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: happypepe.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
I finally got a gf /fit/ are you proud of me?
>>
be prepared for an emotional roller coaster and losing your gains.
>>
show pix
>>
>>41060446
Does your gym give you a gf after you bench 2pl8?
>>
Only if shes hot
>>
>>41060473
Hell no. I hit 2pl8 for 5 in the first four months. You have to be at least 1/2/3/4 to even make the waitlist.
>>
Put me in the screenshot!
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (105KB, 842x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
105KB, 842x842px
>>41060446
>tfw no bf
>>
Did you put your baguette in her oven yet?
>>
>>41060502
Accually the 3/4 does not count, as girls don't care about legs.

What you need is big chest, shoulders, arms and good posture.
>>
>>41060552
While this may be true if you have pants on, this is definitely not the case naked/shorts. Ive got thousands of compliments from women about hammies/ass.

To say the 3/4 are useless in attraction of the other sex isshort-sighted.

Note im not arguing about upperbody>lowerbody, simply saying that the package is the key.
>>
>>41060552
>implying
If you can't lockout a 4pl8 diddly, you can't possibly satisfy a gf and she'll drop you for the guy who can
>>
>>41060446
Me too OP, I unlocked the gf attachment after I got the 2pl8 bench achievement. She seems to have a debuff effect on my gym-going though, looks like I'm going to have to invest more time in training to overcome it.
>>
>>41060446
It won't last
>>
Ive never had a friend my entire adult life
>>
File: 1455921340623.gif (988KB, 245x169px) Image search: [Google]
1455921340623.gif
988KB, 245x169px
>>41060446
Yes!
>>
>>41060464
This. Getting a gf was the worst mistake of my life. She was a complete and utter abusive cunt. But, unfortunately, I finally started feeling things for the first time in my life, and I couldn't let that shit go.

Now that I've felt something, I don't want to stop. And it fucking sucks. I wish I never felt anything to begin with.
>>
>>41060446
>being straight

it's like u don't even want gainz
>>
just about to dump mine because i'm fitter and do better

feels bad tho
>>
>>41060518
No homo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.