[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workout pupper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm moving to a new city and I'd really like a dog to keep my company and join me for workouts.
I'm thinking a greyhound since you can adopt them already spayed neutered and kennel trained, they do well cooped up during the day while I'd be at the office, and they can run with me in the mornings and evenings (sprints and intervals, but can be trained for 5ks and such)
Anyone here workout with their pupper?
General /fit/ dog advice
>>
the only exercise i do with my dog is red rocket
>>
>>41060368
Peanut Butter is good for gains
>>
>>41060375
he doesn't need pb for that. he naturally loves it
>>
Dog is not a good idea for employed singles
>>
>>41060346
I own a greyhound and she does not like running with me. YMMV...but she sleeps all day runs for 10min burst then it's back to sleeping again. great dogs tho, sweet, quiet, and goofy as hell. steel bladders too
>>
>>41060663
Would they be alright got a working single? The reason I've held off getting a dog is that I won't be around during the day and I feel like that's better than a shelter, but worse than a dog deserves.
>>
>>41060415
Holy shit, this!
>>
>>41060684
nah dude. I don't think you should get one yet. I mean they (greyhounds) are great to just let hang all day at your house, but they still need you to be there for them and you can't just pop in say hi, let her out, then leave again.. they are Velcro dogs. really need two people for a dog unless you can go over on lunch and hang with the pup.
>>
>>41060415
>>41061060

These. My gf and I want a dog sooo bad but since we both work the same schedule we just can't. It's just not fair to leave a dog home alone 8+ hours of every weekday imo.
>>
>>41061060
You're right. Dammit I want a dog so bad.
>>
>>41061098
buy another dog to keep him company for when you're gone
>>
File: Snapchat-477569589.jpg (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-477569589.jpg
453KB, 1080x1920px
Waited until I opened my own little studio gym before I got a dog so I could bring her with me to work. She just chills watching everyone work out.

Don't get a dog if you're just going to lock it up all day long.
>>
>>41061128
Cute pup anon
>>
>>41061142
Thanks mang, she's the best. Worth the wait.
>>
>>41061122

We've discussed that, but even then I think it's not right to leave them cooped up in an apartment for such a long time every day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.