[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relapsed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: CHARLIEBITMYASS.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
CHARLIEBITMYASS.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
My Girlfriend.

She was smart, incredibly handsome, talented, charming, sweet, etc. She was an amazing woman. So creative…

We had a nice life. Both of us had very good jobs. Lived together. Did everything together. I loved her more than life itself. We had all the same hobbies & interests. She had her own dreams of starting a business on the side. It was actually in the works of becoming something. We wanted a son. We planned on buying a house in 2018. Vacations planned for 2017. We were absolutely soulmates, I knew by our second date. I felt like I had known her in past lifetimes.

She relapsed (after over 4 years clean) and died. When she died, we still had some of her leftover birthday cake in our fridge.

I am grieving my loss of my best friend. I am grieving for her. I am also grieving the loss of the son we wanted so bad (we talked about him all the time- had his name picked, how we would try to raise him, what he would look like, etc.) . I am grieving all the things she will never experience/ accomplish. I am grieving her personal dreams, as well as our dreams together as a couple.

I lost the love of my life, because the love of her life turned out to be creatine.
>>
plus 1 upvote, ebin ending just keked good sir tips maga hat
>>
kiss yourself
>>
>>41059834
kys yourself lad
>>
>>41059834
how
>>
Fuck you OP I even told my gf about this
>>
>>41059898
Tell her not to do drugs and she'll be fine
>>
>>41059832

this. fuck off OP
>>
>>41059816
>we still had some of her leftover birthday cake in our fridge.
Eat it and make gains for her. Her spirit will spot you
>>
This is pasta from quora and it was her boyfriend who relapsed and died.

That is not funny.
>>
>>41059816
i laughed
>>
>>41060695
>oh no someone hurt my feelings
>>
>>41059816
>>
>woman
>handsome

she had a penis too, OP?
>>
>>41059834
Kys dig selv
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.