[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: bullshit.jpg (37KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
37KB, 600x416px
>
>>
>>41059607
>bone structure
>>
I want this pseudo science to die
>>
>>41059607
Debunked ages ago
>>
>>41059607
lanky dude, swimmer dude, fat dude
>>
>>41059607
>Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!
>>
>invent pseudoscience theory that allows everyone to cope
that's the key to get people to parrot your bullshit
>>
>>41059874
But, anon, how can you argue with
> What Is Your Body Type? Take Our Test! - Bodybuilding.com
> Ectomorph, Endomorph or Mesomorph? Train for your body type | Coach
> Endomorph Diet Plan to Lose Weight | Eat for Your Body Type
>>
Can you explain this?
Why is it lies? Why do people consider it? can someone who's currently got a look similar to the ectomorph depicted (ofc less exaggerated) get a physique that looks like an endomorphs in pic?

I'm fairly new to lifting and I've seen people call this bullshit, so I decided not to overthink and just lift, but I deserve to know
>>
>>41060178
Fat people aren't big boned.
>>
>>41059607
>6'
>5'11"
>5'10"
>>
>narrow hips, small waist, narrow shoulders
>narrow hips, small waist, broad shoulders
>wide everything
Yes this types do exist.
I don't know how some of you faggots still can't process that simple fact.
>>
I was told I am an animorph.
>>
>>41060322
Why do you think we all like oatmeal so much here?
>>
File: HAES.png (928KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
HAES.png
928KB, 800x832px
>>41060192
Excuse me?
>>
>>41059803

What exactly? Are you implying every single human has the same body type with similar stats?

Bone structure, density and strength is very much a real thing and these different body types do exist.

However "I can't gain weight because I'm ectomorph" is obviously meme.
>>
File: somatotype truth.jpg (38KB, 440x436px) Image search: [Google]
somatotype truth.jpg
38KB, 440x436px
>>41059607
>>
File: 1491854542690.jpg (71KB, 564x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491854542690.jpg
71KB, 564x626px
>>41060360
I don't eat a lot, but I eat by normal standards (for healthy people) and ever since I hit the gym I'm eating like a lot more, I still don't understand how that works, are you suggesting tall people eat less? If so, why? I honestly don't get it

>>41060192
I understand that, but how do I get from an ectomorph look to an endomorph one? Personally my objective resembles what they call mesomorph, but imagine someone starting off as a tall individual, skinnyfat, who looks similar to the ectomorph in that picture, trying to get to look like the guy in the pic, how would he achieve it?
>>
>>41060500
>are you suggesting tall people eat less?

No, ignore the heights.
Skinny people eat less, is the point.

You get big by eating more. If that doesn't work, then you aren't eating enough, eat more. If that doesn't work, then eat more. Its not rocket surgery.
>>
>>41059607
To debunk this shit once and for all:

There are no "somatotypes" there is simply diversity in genetic codes. Different people have different bone structures. Different people have different metabolisms. This is literally high school biology if not common sense.
This "3 types to define all of man" theory is literally a century old bullshit that has been debunked looong ago. Faggots just resurrected this meme in order to make fitness more marketable because most people are borderline retarded and don't like to put forth any effort to inform and reform themselves. But that literally describes all of the fitness industry. 90% of fitness is proper nutrition + any form of physical activity and all of that can be researched and done easily by using the internet which means there wouldn't be much money to be made if people were a bit more enthusiastic. But it's no secret that most of the population is retarded and lazy which led to the creation of an entirely artificial market from supplements over retarded fitness programs to meal prepping services. All of this just to scam lazy retards.
>>
File: 2n1stgh.jpg (14KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
2n1stgh.jpg
14KB, 361x480px
>>41061001
My question is, can someone like the guy in this pic get to look like the one in this pic? >>41060500
>>
File: 1490589343572.jpg (123KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1490589343572.jpg
123KB, 367x451px
>>41060348

MY SIDES
>>
>>41060348
Left one is homo sapiens. Right one is some other humanoid ape with homo spaiens head.
>Idiot
>>
>>41061828
The picture says it's a gorilla skeleton
> idiot
>>
>>41061523
Why not?

With "right" "supplements" everything is possible.
>>
>>41062111
You really mean supplements or you mean it's not achievable natty? The guy in the picture is not me, but I looked way similar 3 months ago, that's when I hit the gym, and I'm currently getting out of the skinnyfat hole, but I'd like to know what makes your body expand in such ways. The guy in the second pic doesn't look like most "fit" dudes, so I don't get it, what differs from one physique to the other, what makes it like that?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.