[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I encourage my overweight girlfriend to work out with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-03-03-22-24-11-1888545485.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-03-22-24-11-1888545485.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
How do I encourage my overweight girlfriend to work out with me?
>>
communication
>>
Find a new one faglord
>>
>>41057357

I like this one though
>>
>>41057365
She's going to turn into a steven assanti tier abomination in a couple of years, I guarantee it
>>
Be a positive example around her, it will inspire
>>
>>41057348
Get her slowly into sports and better nutrition. Go for a run with her every week, buy healthy food and snacks. Then once she's starting to be less of a lazy whale ask her to come with you at the gym. Remember that unless she's really motivated you'll always have to be behind her back to make sure she doesn't go back to her lazy whale habits. Honestly i'd just find a new girlfriend, if lifting really matters to you and you really want a partner who shares this hobby of yours, fatties aren't the kind of people you need in your life
>>
>>41057348
>Build Large dome
>Paint thunder bolts on it
>Have her and another female enter the dome
>Have only one leave the dome
>??????
>Prophet
>>
>>41057365
Why, she's fat and lazy. Get a new one, or show that you can get a new one if you wanted in order to scare her into going to the gym
>>
File: IMG_9770.gif (2MB, 468x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9770.gif
2MB, 468x392px
>>41057365
She’s only going to get fatter since she thinks she has you. Prove her wrong, OP. Be a man and dump her fat arse.
>>
>>41057365
I'm going through th3 same with my gf but worse she has my kid. She isn't fat in fact she is a 5'1 cutie but she drinks beers every night and smoke cigs like a motherfucker. I am starting to see her get sloppy tho and she has no drive. What's worse is she just got into the plumbers union and only the best women don't age like dog shit in the trades. If she goes to complete shit I have no problem leaving her.
>>
>>41059214
This if they don't do it now it will only get worse as they get older.
>>
ONE MIRRION TWOOOPS
>>
>>41057447

This.
>>
>>41057348
I dont see the point in having an overweight gf when there are so many other girls out there craving dick
>>
>>41057348
I'm in/was in the same spot as you op. She was is in decent shape when we started dating. A few years and we both gained that comfortable relationship weight.

Here is what I know. You have to be a good example. It takes time. You won't just be able to get her to want get in shape overnight. Start off with small stuff like going on walks and start cooking healthy meals.

She will think that shit is romantic. Meanwhile, you will be secretly getting her in shape.

When she looks like she's lost weight make sure to complement her.

Even when she hasn't lost weight still tell her she's been looking good lately and looks like she has lost some weight. This will make her want to live up to the complement.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HER BEING OVERWEIGHT OR OUT OF SHAPE!

She will be self conscious about it and it will set back progress at least two steps.

You have to basically make her feel confident and motivated.

This will be the hardest battle you will ever have to fight. But if you love her it's worth it.
>>
>>41059356
Wow anon that quit a skill you've gained.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.