[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Plana on steroid use and culpability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Richie Rich.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Richie Rich.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>"There are those who will have you believe that I am slime. Scum. Abhorrent, irredeemable filth. And, depending on how one analyzes it, they could well be right. I use steroids. I am not, nor ever have been ashamed to admit that.

>And the reason? Because they're there.

>There are those who will have you believe that I, by way of my exposure to many via the Internet, coupled with my refusal to feel guilty about using substances deemed illegal for competition, am wholly and entirely responsible for the deaths of others who have had adverse reactions to substances I myself use or have used, in the past.

>Am I responsible? The answer is no. I was not there to administer the syringe, nor was I there to place the pill in the deceased's hand. The entirety of responsibility is, as it always has been, that of the deceased in question. If you are unable to grasp that simplest of concepts, of choice and consequence, then it's possible that you yourself are, in fact, irredeemable.

>Yes, I consume products that a majority if not all of so-called "experts" would deem to be extremely unhealthy. Yes, it's possible that such consumption will lead to my untimely and premature demise. So fucking what?

>That last sentence is important. Say it with me. Go on. Live a little.

>So. Fucking. What?

Is he right?
>>
>>41056876
Basically. At the core of it, he's saying that individual people have agency and are solely responsible for the results of their free will and choices.

He's also saying that he is prepared for the potentially negative results of his own steroid usage, and he's not anguished or blaming others for it.

Accountability for choices is something that people seem to avoid a lot lately.
I think Pianoman is right in this case
>>
File: Channing.jpg (91KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
91KB, 620x400px
Oh, I forgot. You cunts can't read.
>>
>>41056876
I'm pretty sure he wants to check out early. He is way too vain to handle aging gracefully and I'm sure he knows that hair and those injections are only going to look much worse with age.
>>
>>41056876
>Pumps self with Synthol

>"Hah yeah Im pretty much a bodybuilder lol"

Cant wait til this guy drops dead
>>
>>41056961
Yet Arnold Schwarzenegger pumped himself with steroids in the 70's and everyone called him a "legend". Irony's a bitch, ain't it?
>>
>>41056876
>The reason he uses steroids is that they exist

Whoa, that's deep Rich. Real philosopher there.
>>
>>41056876
using steroids has nothing to do with "living"

i don't care if people do steroids, but i dont do them simply because i dont want the side effects to ruin my organs, hormones, skin, muscle structure permanently.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 376x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 376x356px
>>41056964
>>
>>41056876
Wait piana uses steroids?
>>
>>41056964
What? You mean all I have to do to look like Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger is take some steroids and I can win mr Olympia 7 times and be a famous actor and politician???
>>
>>41057007
Yes, Mr. Bond. That is precisely what I mean.
>>
File: 1487117623380.jpg (277KB, 324x632px) Image search: [Google]
1487117623380.jpg
277KB, 324x632px
>>41056876
>Yeah I use steroids. I don't care
>Yeah they kill people. I don't care
>Yeah maybe they'll kill me. I don't care
>They exist and they made me big and that's all that really matters
>Right babe?
>>
I thought about gear, but then realized that everyone I've seen on it, other than athletes on HGH, are dumb as shit. And judging by the dipshits on /fraud/ as well as research done on its effect on your memory and brain, I think I stand by my assumption. I need my brain, not just because I work an actually intellectual job but because I enjoy the pursuit of knowledge.
>>
I feel a bit sad for Piango, he thought all that mattered was muscle size, and now he's pumped himself full of roids and synthol and is probably gonna die soon, meanwhile the supplement industry uses him as a disposable billboard pretty much. When he keels over, they'll attach their product labels to the next biggest guy and forget Rich ever lived.
>>
the reason I go 100 mph is because my car can.
>>
File: C'MON.jpg (295KB, 853x1531px) Image search: [Google]
C'MON.jpg
295KB, 853x1531px
>>41057161
>>
>>41056876

is that quoted word for word? That's pretty well put desu. He's right about all of it though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.