[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this achievable natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is this achievable natty?
>>
>>41056473
Yes. But he probably didn't.
>>
>>41056473
>mom, take a picture of me! Wait, hand me your coffee so it looks like I'm just going about my business with no shirt on.
>>
>>41056473
if the thought even remotely crosses your mind to feel the need to ask this then no
>>
Of you have to ask probably not for you

Although some morons will tell you that that guy has hardly any muscle and that you can get there with push ups and cardio and diet. It's not true. The guy in the picture has a lot of muscle on the delts and chest, and decent arms while being low body fat. If he is natty he has excellent genetics. And I mean top tier genes.

So maybe you can. Probably not. Just do a light cycle @500 mg test per week for 3 months while bulking. And then cut until 10% body fat while training hard and you will look like that or maybe even better.

Just my two cents
>>
File: Capturar.png (777KB, 594x626px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
777KB, 594x626px
>>41056473

Greg O'Gallagher and Martin Berkhan are very likely not natural.

This guy is benching 3 plates for reps at a bodyweight of a 5th grader, with a respectable level of leanness year round. Martin Berkhan is even more extreme (if you follow his IG, you saw him cut from 245lbs to 198lbs at a good rate with almost no muscle loss, and is deadlifting 340kg, a bit over 3 times his bodyweight, pic related)

I still follow their (Martin Berkhan's protocol, this kinobody dude is just a ripoff) shit, it works and gives you solid gains, just don't expect to look like them
>>
>>41057266
>i still follow their shit, it works and gives you solid gains
you mean intermittent fasting?
>>
>>41056473
look at this picture. what a fucking faggot. looking away like that when this picture was obviously planned. what a stupid little bitch
>>
>>41057466
because he has horrible face
>>
>>41056473
why wouldnt it be? he just has good insertions and has reached his genetic limit. he doesnt look crazy or anything
>>
>>41057466
you can see his mom in the reflection of the window taking it
>>
Who is that?
>>
>>41057330
reverse pyramid training and 3 day workout.
>>
>>41057330
>>41057774

Leangains is a combo of this plus IF + Carb cycling, with very high amounts of protein (bw x 1.5) in both days.
>>
>>41057266
he looks fucking crazy
>>
>>41057266
> bodyweight of a 5th grader
> 90kg

Amerifats are out of control
>>
>>41057856
he was talking about Cuck O' Gallagher
>>
>>41056473
Yes, how fucking low are your standards?
>>
File: Ricky-laughs-at-you.faggot.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky-laughs-at-you.faggot.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>41057266
>Almost 91 kg
>5th grader weight
Fucking Americans, man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.