[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which gym to pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1471230762195.jpg (107KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
1471230762195.jpg
107KB, 639x639px
Been on hiatus for a while and can't make up my mind. I previously went to an elite gym (national level athletes) because I was friend with a black coach until he scammed me 2k. Here are my choices

>big ass all you need gym for 400$, open everyday
>school gym free but horrible schedule, changes everyweek
>boxing gym decent equipement + can box, around 500$/year
>friend's gym free but again shit tier schedule
>olympic weightlifting gym 200$/month
>crossfit gym 100$/month

I am honestly more scared of spending money, always was poorfag and I feel like 400$/year for a gym is too much
>>
>>41055333
>because I was friend with a black coach until he scammed me 2k
Story?
>>
>>41055333
>he relaxed around blacks
Nothing to see here folks just another fucking idiot white kid
>>
>>41055333
I would do boxing gym if you can afford it. Lift around, and then you have a /fit/ hobby
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>41055333
>he payed a nigger for services up front
>>
boxing gym so you can kick that niggers ass.

t./pol
>>
>>41055354
>be 19
>close to suicide because failed at school, no friends, total loser, shut in
>went to a track and watch some athletes run
>often went there after work because I like running but I was scared of approaching the track and field club
>one day, tall black guy, around 250lbs, mid 30s approaches me
>"Hey man noticed you coming here for a while, want to run with us?"
>I accepted and I soon noticed how far I was behind the others

>he enlists the team in a 6k run and I was the only one that showed up because it was far, raining and not that important
>6k is a lot for me but kept running
>finished around 400th on 1000
>he was impressed with my willpower and I was officially part of the club

>eventually, I open up and we start getting along really well, he enjoys my autistic humor a lot
>meet with some others in the club and they convince me to become police officer (not American)
>spends time with me, go to bars/nightclub together and since he is also in the music industry, we never have to line up
>he once saved my ass from a fight because I couldn't get a criminal record so he fought off around 10 other guys outside the club
>redpills me on women, finance and other somewhat useful life advice

>one day, drop him off and says along the lines he needs 2.5k for some female friend to get into country (really can't remember well)
>I told him I was uncomfortable of giving such a large sum but I eventually I accept

>gives me back 500$ 3 months later but it's been almost 2 years of back and forth on when he will give my money back
>always has some excuse like I'll give you back after tax return, I can't today etc..

>haven't been to the gym hard since October, physical test for police department scheduled in September
>>
IN MUTHA FUKKA IN
IN
IN
IN FIRST PAGE
>>
>>41055566
Lol fool
>>
>>41055333
Oly gym
>>
>>41055566
>not American
Thank God. I was worried the yurocuck stereotypes were wearing off on us.
>>
>>41055333
>$200/month for an oly gym

KEK! OLY gyms are fucking bare bones. They should be cheap.

>crossfit $100/month

They're known bullshit scams. Your oly gym is fucked that it's more expensive than a cross shit gym.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.