[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SIG/ SELF-IMPROVEMENT GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Post general self improvement. I woulf post resources but Im mobile.

I have a story for you. It's sad.

>Sitting alone in the back row in class like i usually do.
>Trying to pay attention and take notes.
>imagoodnoodle.webm
>Next thing i know my eyes dart at a girl's phone screen in the row in front of me.
>She's on snapchat
>She took a snap of me
>Her head is out of the shot and Im the only thing in the photo.
>She's typing a caption but i cant read it.
>She sends it and goes back to taking notes.
>40 minutes of class remain and by the time its done my paranoia has completely taken over.
>Im convinced she did it to make fun of my ugly face or clothes.
>Im squeezing my St. Benedict's medal between my thumb and forefinger as hard as I can trying to overcome the evil and sad thoughts.
>I try to convince myself that maybe she said something nice about me or that she thinks Im cute.
>Start thinking about how nobody knows what Ive endured just to be here.
>Holding back tears.
>Think of the movie Apocalypto and when the father tells the son about how he let his peace be tainted.
>Feel shame for how autistic I am and how Ive let this disturb my peace.
>Class lets out and I follow her out of the building.
>I just want to catch up to her and tell her that its not nice to take photos of people without their permission. Maybe on the off chance the snap wasnt making fun of me I wont come off as a spaz.
>Decide not to be a sperg and just go to my next class.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Be kind /fit/. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
>>
>>41051367
Grow some balls my man. You display low self esteem. fuck what people think
>>
File: IMG_20170413_170751.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_170751.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
>be social autist
>finally make a somewhat close friend
>invite him to come over and smoke some weed and sing hallelujah after exam
>be in same exam
>he finishes and leaves early
>i think he finished early and is waiting for me to hangout
>i speed finish the exam and dont check and hand in to not waste his time waiting for me
>when i get out msg him
>he says he is busy.
>i prepared two blunts and charged my vape just for this because ppl dont really hang out with me
>tfw they will sit there unsmoked
>thinks of story behind Van Gogh's chair painting
>be sad today as ill smoke and sing hallelujah alone.

Why does life have to be a solitary journey. I can not wait to return to the ever love of God's home

it's cold an broken hallelujal
>>
Recently started taking self improvement a lot more seriously because it's the only thing that distracts me from a girl who suddenly ghosted me
>>
How to self improve
>>
>>41051646
i would cut out the singing hallelujah because that just sounds so autistic bro
>>
How can I be confident about everything that I do?
I've always been confident in fields that I'm confortable in like sports and making people laugh. But in other things like when I have to do something I have not much experience in, I just see myself as the biggest shit in Earth.

I want to have the mindset of a winner a'd be confident in every circumstances. Any tips?
>>
>>41052276
>and making people laugh
how do you make people laugh?

please respond

t. guy who can't make anyone laugh
>>
File: Madmax2.jpg (23KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
Madmax2.jpg
23KB, 400x261px
>>41052276
Well start by making eye contact. Thst is a simple way to build confidence. Also, ask people about themselves, people love talking about them selves. Or start even simpler by giving them a nice hello or good morning.

Just remember this shit does not just happen overnight.
>>
>>41051931
Music is why i am still alive anon. It is the only thing that fills my emptiness with something beautiful.
>>
i think the most important aspect of self improvement is to just not give a fuck about what other people think of you
social anxiety will be easier to deal with and is a good confidence boost it really really doesnt matter what other people think of you and wont impact you that much
>>
>be me
>strong jaw, full beard, decently swole
>completely autistic

I'm not a huge guy or anything, but I'm a grad student and most students and professors are skelemode or manlets, so I think I intimidate most of them.

Add to it that I cannot make eye contact with anyone, and I think people just think I'm crazy, or angry all the time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.