[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On being unattractive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GRIP 1.jpg (210KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
GRIP 1.jpg
210KB, 1024x768px
Having never had a gf at 22, I can safely assume that I'm unattractive to women.

I'm 5'10, weigh 120 pounds.

Is there a way for me to get easy sex at that age and physique?
>>
>>41050012
depends on how much money you have and your standards
>>
>>41050012
You can always improve your body by lifting weights. Go for it buddy !
>>
File: 1432187539411.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1432187539411.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
come back when you are 25
>>
>>41050012
lift heavy weights, get a trendy haircut, wear skinny jeans and basic tshirts that fit you well, and don't even think about having a beard unless its a good beard (a good beard when it fully cover the skin its suposed to cover)
also, get nice perfumes and deodorants, always have some mints on you so you don't have bad breath and don't be autistic, i'm not even telling you to be alpha, just don't be afraid to be yourself (unless you're a weeaboo shit, then you need to hide it from everyone else)
>>
>>41050012
i dont think im unattractive school bullying just took so much out of me it took years to get over depression and general hate and jealousy. Like how you can start planning a future when you fucking hate life in the first place? We´re still young you just gotta meet some people and if you match take it further, fuck and then just keep repeating that shit

So dont kill yourself, just try harder and try something else. Those women who suicide at 30 coz of no marriage come in huge quantities and you pretty much have to make just one happy from billions of women to get kids and live that working class familyman dream
>>
>>41050167
I'm legit unattractive. I'm a peanut skulled mutt with bones showing. I get treated like a kid everywhere, even at the gym. Being short doesn't help.
>>
>>41050012
Alrighty bud, time to get deep.

First off, take a moment and stop pitying yourself. I was bullied an enormous amount throughout high school as I was an introvert. I won't tell you the story, there's no point but I do want to let you know I empathize. It's tough, I'm sorry you have to deal with the shit you are going through. You're not alone.

Second, it's time to focus on you. Start working out, eat well, get a tan, dress nice and start smiling. Say hello to random people, this confidence boost will make you glow. You will become attractive. You are unattractive because you think you are, that is it.

Smell nice, clean up by getter fitted clothing, get a hair cut, smile, workout. Simple yet effective.

I recommend the 'art of attraction'. You can get it on audible if you don't like to read. That will give you some insight into the psychology of courtship, etc.

Now get out there. The only one holding you back is you. You got this bro. :D
>>
>>41050119
Remember to hand out mints at every opportunity you get. You might luck out and get a cool nickname.
>>
>>41051335
You already got a bunch of good answers, but you don't want help, you just want attention and pity, don't you?

And I say this because I know what you're going through, and the advice in this thread is very legit.
>>
>>41050800

I'm am above average looking guy who's chronically single because I'm too autismo to find a gf.

Today I saw some guy who looked like Sid the Sloth's stocky cousin holding hands with some girl who looked like Shrek crossed with a gook.

If those mutant looking people can find love, anyone can. Except me, I'm far too bitter from previous relationships.
>>
>guys help i have not had a GF and im 22

HAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCK NIGGER TRY 26 HAHAHAH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT A FAG. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO

>TFW NO GF

?
>>
>>41050083
I didn't get a girlfriend up until 26
>>
>>41051740
You poor soul.
>>
Depends on your social situation OP,

If you're around girls all the time, constantly meeting new ones etc and not getting anywhere then possibly

A high number of people on /fit/ are just socially isolated though. You can be chad thundercock and if you have no social life, you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>41050012
>31 and still never had a gf
Still waiting on those wizard powers; I want to become a fire elemental mage.
>>
>>41050083
5 months 7 days I'll be there bro.
>>
>>41050942
my fucking sides, why do I even remember this?
>>
>>41050012
>makes thread about face
>doesnt post face

anon....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.