[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'9" at the end of the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1459011659480.jpg (319KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1459011659480.jpg
319KB, 1600x1064px
>5'9" at the end of the day
>>
>>41047748
Yeah but what were you at the start?
>>
>>41047762
does it matter if you're a manlet in the evening?
>>
>>41047766
Only go out clubbing in the morning. Being a waremanlet isn't the worst
>>
>>41047762
5'10" but it starts going down to 5'9 within several hours of being awake.

and i'm white so being 5'9 is extra lame.
>>
>>41047748
Hitting a little too close to home there, friendo
>tfw you start to wonder if Zyzz really meant we're all gonna make it
>>
>6'3"
>after one month of lifting I can stretch and touch the shed ceiling with my head
wtf I almost bumped my head yesterday
>>
File: asdsdfd.jpg (394KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
asdsdfd.jpg
394KB, 600x450px
>>41047748
Some guy... what was his name... oh yeah, Paul Newman, was 5'9. I can guarantee you that no girls ever cared.

This is how it works for girls

dumb whores you will never marry, want to talk to, or have children with
>put by far the most weight on physical appearance concerning size
>very stupid, still are attracted to the biggest and strongest guy in the room even though that has little benefit in modern society and we can argue the health problems related to being tall and huge are detrimental
>totally one dimensional people, could argue that they are subhuman

intelligent girls that actually read, have personalities, hobbies, don't check their instagram or facebook every minute because they don't even have one, majoring in something smart or are already working a job in something interesting and challenging
>put by far the most weight into your personality
>as long as you are as tall or taller and are handsome, they couldn't care less about you physically
>are actually grossed out by hugely muscular guys and don't want a guy that is too tall as it provides nothing other than an annoyance to the relationship on a daily basis

This is the absolute truth. If a girl says anything about height or muscles, throw them into the trash because they are a boring person. Nobody intelligent puts that at the top of their list of everything they want in a person. That's the dumbest shit ever. A 5'9" handsome funny guy, as long as you are at least taking care of yourself will BTFO any tall muscular dumbo with nothing to say.

At the end of the day, your face is the most important physical part of you, for a girl or a guy, if you want a real relationship and not fetishize a persons ass or something for some fling.

I'm not saying don't fool around, but actually reflect and think about what kind of people actually prioritize something so trivial for a potential relationship. They're idiots.
>>
>>41047887
>it doesn't matter if you don't have this physical attribute
>just have this genetically determined attribute instead!
>>
>>41047938
Yes, that's exactly what he said. You can't be a 1/10 ogre faced freak and be a skinnyfat manlet and expect to get a gf worth anything.

But if you have an attractive face you can work with that and get a good gf even if you are short and skinny.
>>
File: 1490062893934m.jpg (79KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490062893934m.jpg
79KB, 1024x900px
>6'4"
>Bad shape, lazy goblin
Sometimes I feel like giving my body to a /fit/ Manley, they'll know what to do with it
>>
>>41047938
if you're ugly, literally nobody will want you, ever.

if you're handsome but just a normal height/taller than them, they have little reason to care.
>>
File: IMG_3279.jpg (83KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3279.jpg
83KB, 736x736px
>>41047887
> one of the most handsome actor in the history was 5'9 and not buff so you dont have to be
>>
Friend of mine is 5'6 200lbs and barely ever works out. He has had a hot gf for 3 years now because he has an attractive face and he's a good person.

It can be done. It's just a bit more difficult.
>>
>>41048099
The point is that looks matter more.

Imagine if an 18 year old skinny 5'8 Paul Newman posted on /fit/. He would have been shit on every time he posted because lol 5'8-5'9

but he was really good looking and smart, and in the real world that's what actually matters.
>>
File: 3cbSTmk.jpg (27KB, 617x456px) Image search: [Google]
3cbSTmk.jpg
27KB, 617x456px
>>41047748
who gives a fuck retard 5'9 isn't even short. there are 5'6 guys that would probably actually kill a person if it meant they became 5'9.

yeah, you're not 6'3 and can't have that auto confidence boost from being taller than everyone else in the room and you actually have to have a personality or you get washed out automatically, get over it or go fuck off. most tall guys i've known were no better than short guys i've known. the shorter ones typically were much more interesting because they actually had to put in effort and didn't get free genetic confidence boost of being tall.

when i see people on here say they're like 5'9+ and wish they were taller, it makes me want to hook them in their fucking insecure gabber. if it's about girls and you don't feel masculine and big with them, find a 5'0 girl and she'll be down to your shoulders anyway. what's the fucking problem?

fuck off with your pseudo first world problem you fucking retards. I'm 5'9, you don't like it, suck my balls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.