[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is there any recommended exercises you can do around home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1431327873631.jpg (96KB, 763x914px) Image search: [Google]
1431327873631.jpg
96KB, 763x914px
So is there any recommended exercises you can do around home without any major equipment, maybe just a few dumbells?
>>
>>41047171
With building muscle? No not really you need to increase the volume to see results but there are alot of exercises you can do for trimming fat or for flexibility etc. But if you want to get big lift big
>>
>>41047301
Just trimming some fat and some minor upper body strength building, especially for above my head. My arms get way too tired way to fast when I have to work with stuff above me.

I am sort of T-Rex mode (struggle with 5 pushes-ups, but can do situps like they are nothing and squat double my weight).
>>
>>41047171
QTDDTOT

SAGE
>>
>>41047403
Then work on push ups, pull ups, triceps and your neck. But remember doing to much of the same exercise is worse for you muscles then not even downing it so pace yourself.
>>
>>41047171
yes it's called bodyweight. all you need is a pair of rings
>>
>>41047448
>>41047439
I guess I am not being clear. What I am asking is how to target those muscle groups with at home exercises and how to break them up (e.g. do X on MWF and Y on TThS).

I am not really into /fit/ so I am not familiar with what exercise targets what. The only reason I can do sit ups and squat so much is because of my previous work. I just naturally built up strength that way, but that doesn't help with working above my head.
>>
File: Start Bodyweight.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
Start Bodyweight.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>41047301
>With building muscle? No not really you need to increase the volume to see results but there are alot of exercises you can do for trimming fat or for flexibility
This is meme maybe you won't be big but you can sure build muscle with bodyweight/dumbells or improvised lifts. You just have to do more and be more consistent
>>41047171, you can definitely see progress if you stck with it like anything else
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/01/gymless-training-say-what.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/07/you-dont-have-to-train-in-gym-to-be.html
>>
>>41047486
Maybe I wasnt being clear...
Do pull ups, work on your triceps or your quads (there are dozens of exercises you can do just google them)
>>
File: corrected bodyweight.jpg (3MB, 3773x4000px) Image search: [Google]
corrected bodyweight.jpg
3MB, 3773x4000px
>>41047530
>>
File: Convict Conditioning.jpg (720KB, 3060x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Convict Conditioning.jpg
720KB, 3060x1628px
>>41047543
>>
>>41047556
>>41047543
Nice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.