[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KV trying to smash an easy looking girl at the club.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1177.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
I need some advice /fit/.

Walked into a club with two friends (one from around the area) of mine. We see some girls watching us (easy 7.5/10s) and my friends said I should try to get with one or both of them, since I was the only virgin in the group. I started thinking of shit to say while occasionally awkwardly glancing at them. They were looking at me 4/5 times I glanced at them so I assumed they had a little bit of interest.

Me being a KV beta, I couldn't think of shit to say. Eventually they left (after five minutes or so) before I could even introduce myself. The guy who wasn't from around the area told me I was a fucking faggot for not talking to them and my friend who was a local told me that I should never think before speaking to girls and just go with the flow, he then reassured me that he sees them often but he doesn't make a move because they aren't his type.

What should I do for a guaranteed lay? I have a 31 BMI so I'm decently fat, but I have lost weight since I was at 36 after following advice from the stick and from lurking. I'm also taller than the girls (5'11") and they had to be 5'6"-5'7". I also have high end clothes and a medium end watch so they might try to gold dig me. I also have a decent personality. The only thing holding me back is my face because mild acne and no jawline as I'm still fat in the face. I'm just going to use my friends advice to not plan out the conversation in advance if/when they hopefully are there tomorrow. Is this doable for me based on my weight? (220 @ 5'11")
>>
Not fitness related, take this shit to /b/
>>
>>41044073
Man I've seen threads like this before here where people gave advice and /fit/ is my main board.

Fitness related:
What's the best way to get my left arm up to par with my right arm? It's noticeably weaker and has less visible muscle.
>>
>>41044088
start lifting with dumbbells
>>
most women are there only to get free drinks from autists like yourself and your friends
>>
>>41044052
flex a 'cep at them. that way they'll be sure that you know what girls want.
>>
>>41044147
Thanks. I do farmer walks with dumbells but I'll use them for now for everything until both arms are working the same.

>>41044159
We're in a scenario where alcohol isn't a factor. I don't plan on buying them shit anyways, just trying to smash and dip.
>>
>>41044088
Switch hands every time you jack off.
>>
>>41044191
Download Tinder.
>>
>>41044052
>31 BMI

Their glances at you were looks of disgust you obese fucker.
>>
>>41044198
Probably was a reason behind the imbalance.
>>41044202
I want to start using it but I want to see how this situation unfolds first.
>>41044205
t. Insecure Manlet
>>
>>41044252

>31 BMI
>KV
>"I was wearing high end clothes" (the words of that shitty song from a few years ago come to mind - "Tryna get girls from a brand man you hella won't"
>"fat in the face" yeah. And everywhere else. 31 BMI is obese.
>obsessing over two girls in an entire club and even going back to look for these two specific girls

Sort yourself the fuck out.
>>
> 5'11
> 99 kilo's
> Acne
> No jawline
> Not gonna buy them drinks

Never gonna smash in a club

> But muh- muh personality

It's a club, it's not a party or a friend or a co-worker where you can talk yourself into their pants. It's a physical tinder location, girls won't talk to you, they'll dance with you, drink with you and make out with you but they won't talk.

Congrats on your weight loss so far but you have a long way to go before you're pulling bitches in a club
>>
>>41044280
Don't know if you realized but I am sorting myself out. I'm trying to lose the KV status (look at my OP) I went from 36 -> 31 BMI. I think that's doing a good job of sorting myself out so far.

I'm definitely not obsessing over the two girls, if they don't want to hook up then I'll move on. Only posting about them cause they seem interested.

>>41044309
5'11" isn't bad, r-right?
>>
>>41044337

> 5'11" isn't bad, r-right?

It's not noteworthy

Like I said, in the club the girls are basing it 0% on personality and 100% on physical traits and sorry to say but you've got nothing going for you to make yourself stand out, if you were like 6'4 you might get away with some of this stuff (Like the acne or something) but 5'11 doesn't drop panties
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.