[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/, after trying to find a good routine on google, I came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: homemade routine.png (112KB, 1920x1001px) Image search: [Google]
homemade routine.png
112KB, 1920x1001px
So /fit/, after trying to find a good routine on google, I came to the conclussion that half of the routines there are shit. So I decided to make one by myself, wich is a combination of several routines I found. Suggestions welcome. Did I do good /fit/?
>>
100% recommend a pull up bar as you're missing a back workout. Not only will it help with push ups, most allow for different grips for the push up.

When it comes to pushups, give yourself a time frame instead of an amount.
Example: As many as possible in 60 seconds.(This is where you go until failure, stop and catch your breath and continue after 5-10 seconds.) After 2 weeks, increase by 30 seconds, so on and so forth.

Remember to always do your cardio AFTER your workout as you don't want to waste your energy stores before.

Throw in some hip bridges as well for your lower body.

Overall, a great start. Keep at it and you'll achieve your goals.

No one can stop you except yourself.
>>
>>41042881
Thanks you. Its a great advice but i lack a pull up bar, and i cant afford one, as im not in a very good economical situation right now. Any idea how to fix that?
>>
>>41042933
Thank you*
>>
>>41042933
If you have a sturdy door you can do pull ups off of it.

OR if you know a place that has a hanging overhead bar you can do rope or towel pullups.
Your grip gains will be fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1448778216412.jpg (16KB, 680x353px) Image search: [Google]
1448778216412.jpg
16KB, 680x353px
>>41042730
When you're out for a jog stop by a playground and hit those bars. Try to aim for 10 sets of 1(Increasing this by 1 every week until you hit at plateau) I follow barstarzz for my calisthenic workouts, they're fucking hard and you look silly at first but the shit you'll end up being able to do will amaze even yourself after a year.

Or as >>41042965 mentioned, grab a door frame and attempt to grip it with your fingers if it's large enough. This will also strengthen your forearm strength and require A LOT more fibres in your muscles.
>>
>>41042730
Why would you do 2 days of the week for abs when you could just do those exercises in between your exercises during your upper and lower routine?
>>
>two days for abs

What the fuck
>>
>>41043442
>>41043419

First time guys, remember. Also, what should i put instead of one of those days, say, saturday
>>
Hey Andy.
>>
>>41043480
A third upper and a rest day.
>>
>>41043489
OH, forgot to crop that out. Thanks
>>
>>41043501
Soooo, no full body day?
>>
>>41043518
I mean, I don't know why you would want it, but you could leave it in if you replaced both abs days right?
Just do your abs exercises on some of the other days.
>>
>>41043563
I just put it in there beacuse i ran out of ideas really, thanks.
>>
>>41042730
> planks
> pushups
Don't you know you're planking while doing pushups? LOL Planking is the stupidest fucking thing ever, why not do 60s of pushups and when you can't do pushups anymore and have time left, spend it in the "front leaning rest" which is a fucking plank itself?

Get Army FM 7-22, it's free online. The calisthenics require NO EQUIPMENT. Use the Army calisthenics from FM 7-22, starting with five repetitions for each movement of the Preparatory Drill, building to ten repetitions for each movement, then dropping to five repetitions and adding Conditioning Drill 1, building to ten repetitions for each movement, then repeating the drop to five reps and adding the next Conditioning Drill, until all three Conditioning Drills are being done for ten repetitions each.

If you've still got salt left, do the Push-Up Drill and Sit-Up drill after that. The Recovery Drill is used after workouts to stretch out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.