[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into eating willpower?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4745.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4745.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
I've been working out for six months and seen just about no results. It's not a secret why, I just can't stop eating shit. I'll go all day eating perfectly well and eat a good amount of calories, have all my macros balanced, have an excess of protein and a small amount of calories, but then in the evening I'll just eat cookies and shit. The go-to advice here is "throw all that shit away," but I'm in a household of people and I can't just throw away their food. What do I do?
>>
ask a doctor to prescribe you metformin. it gets rid of any appetite
>>
>>41042417
whenever you get a craving, drink a glass of water instead.

at least for me i've found that carbonated water (seltzer) in particular helps with hunger.
>>
>>41042417

Learn some self-discipline and stop throwing away your gains. If you are gonna eat like shit, then at least lift big and push yourself harder in the gym to make up for being a fat ass cookie eater.
>>
Change up your dietary routine if this is such an issue. What I recommend to my clients is to eat the majority of your carbs in the afternoon. Eating leafy greens and proteins along with nuts throughout the day and when your insulin starts to drop in the afternoon start putting some carbohydrates in you.
What you can do in addition to this is carb cycling, doing 3 days high carb 300 then 1 day lower, 165 or so.
Ultimately, do what you feel works for you. Good luck man.
>>
>>41042417

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I use tobacco (General snus) to quell appetite when cutting, especially at night. However I've got a well-established history of non-addiction to nicotine. It sounds like you'd just end up getting addicted to nicotine lol.
>>
>>41042417
Something that has been working well for me for the past few months is eating my dinner a lot later. I will get home from work at like 6-7pm, go exercise, and then not eat dinner until like 8:30pm or 9:00pm some nights. I find that then I snack a lot less compared to when I used to eat dinner at 6:00pm sharp every night.
>>
File: IMG_2849.jpg (98KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.jpg
98KB, 480x508px
Do one meal a day. It becomes way easier to say no to food while fasting rather than eating in moderation. remember that it takes three weeks to develop a habit, after that it becomes easy.
>>
>>41042417
idk man you must not want it bad enough or youre burning yourself out(too extreme of a diet? trying too hard to balance macros?)

at the end of the day you just dont do it.... you gotta make that decision and feel like you're missing out for the first few days but it gets easier after that, if youre bulking it shouldnt matter that youre eating kind of shitty i gained a ton of muscle on a fast food diet last year when i started and stayed lean too
>>
> but I'm in a household of people and I can't just throw away their food.

You can't throw away their food but you can eat it?
>>
>>41042417
>I just can't stop eating shit

Quit being a little bitch. No one will pity you. You think it's easier for everyone else because they have some magic willpower control over themselves? Take 100% responsibility for every cookie you have ever put in your mouth. You did this to yourself. Everytime you're about to binge remember you are doing this. Imagine all of /fit/ is watching you shove cookies in your mouth. You deserve the body you earn.
>>
fill your stomach, eat a fuckton of low kcal vegetables and drink water/coffee/diet soda

also masturbation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.