[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lame Gym Attire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I see at least 2 of these a day, those gay shirts that say "TRAINING TO BEAT VEGETA" or those shirts that say "IMPERIAL GUARD" or some star wars shit.

When i see a shirt with Vegeta or some shit on it, its a red flag, you just know that person's a manchild/childish faggot.
>>
Ok
>>
> complains about dbz shirts in the gym but posts an awful dbz-starwars picture
>>
I personally never understood why people buy special "lifting shirts" with stupid lifting/gains related puns on them.
Just wear an old regular t-shirt, is it really worth paying an extra $20 bucks each for shirts you only wear an hour or two every week?
>>
>>41040980
>an hour or 2 a week
I'm a manlet and I can call you little.
>>
u sound so god damn autistic . its a silly shirt. thats all it is, a silly fucking saying on a shirt.
>>
File: crusherdubs.jpg (32KB, 495x414px) Image search: [Google]
crusherdubs.jpg
32KB, 495x414px
>>41041111
we get thread now
>>
>>41041111
Quads of truth
>>
>>41040439
I saw a really cool saiyan top shirt that looked very well made, was going to ask him where he got it but decided I didn't want to look like a faggot.

Either way, nothing wrong with liking DBZ bro. Call me a manchild if you want, you know damn well everyone here trains to go super saiyan some day.
>>
>>41041111
Czech Republic
>>
>>41041111
Nice quads but lookit
>>
>>41040439
Newfag
>>
>>41040439
Only the biggest possible faggots will care that much about the fashion of other guys at the gym and whine about it on the internet.
>>
>>41040439

I think so too but I mean who the fuck gives a shit at the end of the day?

there are people out there who like my little pony so who cares?

I wouldn't wear a stupid graphic t-shirt or some bad anime shit but fuck me if I wouldn't wear that blue suit gohan, vegeta and goku were wearing in the hyperbolic time chamber
>>
>>41040439
Whose the bigger faggot, the guy whining about it on a 2d molester water hole. Or the guy who gives 0 fucks and focuses on his gains?
>>
>>41040439
I think you should take the time to ask yourself why you care about this so much. Have you considered that you might be paying too much attention to what other people are into?
>>
>>41041129
Lmao at pic
>>
>>41040439
whats vegeta?
>>
>>41040894
>not realizing that it was ..... wait a minute

am i getting trick'd?
>>
>>41041101
Unless you wear the same shirt every time you lift, yes. An hour or two a week.
>>
I gurantee I'm stronger than you and I wear some autistic shirts
>>
>>41040980
because manlets need to wear shirts that let people know they lift
>>
If a guy at my gym wears a white t shirt with a 'poker face' rage comic on it, does that mean he browses 4chan ?
>>
fucking kids man. MEN WEAR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.
>>
>>41040439

>stop liking what I don't like!

Your autism is frightening, mind your own fucking business you literal child.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.