[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Downloaded Agressive Fat Loss 2.0 a while back but never read it. I saw you skip breakfast and eat just lunch and dinner. I'm trying to cut but don't want to waste my time if I'm gonna gain it all back. Has anyone tried this program or Kinobody in general?
>>
File: 1491873950941.jpg (311KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491873950941.jpg
311KB, 900x1200px
there is no fat loss diet that "prevents it from coming back"

whoever made this up is dumb

When you lose fat. You still have deflated fat cells that can fill back up again.

only way to get rid of it is liposuction.

And nobody who looked good ever did lipo
>>
>>41037144
Well I know you can't prevent it but I don't want to start eating clean again and my body all of sudden start storing it
>>
>>41037154
your fat comes back if you stop dieting and eat a surplus

news at 11
>>
>>41037118
>I'm trying to cut
Quit trying and just fucking cut. It isn't hard.

>don't want to waste my time if I'm gonna gain it all back
If you eat more calories than you need you'll gain weight. I suggest you just start roiding.
>>
>>41037118

Sounds like intermittent fasting which is just a simple way to limit calorie intake.
>>
>>41037118
Intermittent fasting is great.
Helps with gravings and hunger. Also is said to boost growth hormone and testosterone. After trying it myself i'm never going back to standard 5-6 meals a day.
>>
>>41037238
OP here I've never been one able to eat 5 to 6 meals a day I've stuck to just 3 but I've heard people debating about skipping meals basically fucks with your progress so I wasn't too sure
>>
IF just fits with my lifestyle. It's not for everyone tho and like every diet it has it's pros and cons. As long as you get your protons you'll make it brehs.
>>
>>41037118
Get into nutrition for longer than two hours and you'll have less retarded misconceptions about fat loss. Stop being a lazy spoonfed idiot and learn how your body works faggot.
>>
File: rapid3d.jpg (43KB, 240x275px) Image search: [Google]
rapid3d.jpg
43KB, 240x275px
>Kinobody
>Writing anything
Oh boy. If you want to know shit you should read books by people that know shit.
Anything by Lyle McDonald would be a better option. He's an expert on fat loss solutions.
>>
>>41037118
only green tea for maintaining metabolism and mask hunger
cycling so cardio isn t too boring
a bit chubby girl in class unintentionally became skeleton like that over the summer and stopped when she lost her period
>>
>>41037118
yes but not read the book. Doing keto and IF sort of happens by default because your never hungry. Also skip breakfast (just have coffee) because the protein/fat meals I prefer tend not to be breakfast options (allergic to eggs).

so basically I have stumbled into doing what you've described - losing on average a pound a day. I'm guessing it's mostly fat due to mirror and lifts staying the same.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.