[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

diet help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0218.jpg (25KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
25KB, 625x625px
so over the past 4 months I have lost 50 pounds (190lbs to 138lbs), and I was diagnosed with bulimia and anorexia. My usually calorie intake per day is 100-300, but sometimes I'll splurge and eat 500-1000. I'm always scared that if I eat over 500 calories that I'll gain weight. Will I? I'm just paranoid due to the anorexia I suppose
>>
>>41035107
No.
Eat like a normal human being if you don't want your life cut short.
Lift weights
>>
>>41035107
Your organs will shut down, and you will die. It's not an easy death either. It's one of the worst ways to go.
>>
I can't exactly lift weights cause I lost muscle as well as fat but I do walk at least 4 miles every other day and I eat healthy foods. But since my metabolism is fucked go I was just scared that if I eat normal, or every time I eat "normal" I will gain weight
>>
>>41035107
work out your TDEE from your height and weight, and average those calories

you really need coaching on how to not die? perhaps you're better off killing yourself now and saving everyone the worry
>>
OP how did you endure the hunger? I want to go on a 500 cal diet
>>
>>41035293
Eat more you dummyhead
Calculate your TDEE
Work out after you feel better you dumb fuck
>>
>>41035107
You will gain weight quickly because your metabolic rate is lowered as your body deregulates your organ systems, and it will then stabilize after you regain a proper weight.

See a therapist.
>>
>>41035293
>I eat healthy foods
>100 cals a day
>>
>>41035107
OP look

When you eat that little your body goes into "Oh shit" mode and stops eating from your fat reserves. Read that again: your body WILL stop taking FAT from your body if you eat that low.

Instead it will take muscle, not only from your body but from your organs as well. All in all though it gets itself to the point where it can comfortably function on a VERY small amount of calories - an amount which you still would not be eating. What this means is that when you DO start eating (because you will. Anorexia only leads to recovery, binge/purge disorder, or death) your body's metabolism will suddenly get back on track, but it'll take time and you WILL GAIN WEIGHT (Most of it is water to start with. Imagine when you bruise yourself and it swells right up? That's the healing process. That's what's happening to your body when you swell after anorexia)

What you need to do before anything is eat some fucking food. Expect to gain a lot of weight, especially in the first days/weeks, and a bit of body fat (Even though you already have some. Your body WILL NOT TRUST YOU and will store shit even more in case you be retarded again).

You will get extremely hungry. EXTREMELY hungry and it's almost like you can't ever satisfy this hunger or even control yourself once it starts.
The way I had it explained to me was like this: you've spent this amount of time in a calorie deficit, and your body has been taking this number from vital organs all this time. When you start eating, it has the necessary energy to replace the parts of the organs it took to fuel you during that time. Because ther's likely a FUCKLOAD of damage inside of you, you'll likely be consuming 5000-10000 calories/day. And you should. It WILL stop when your body is okay, at which point you will be basically back to where you started: but this time you'll know how to lose that weight in a proper fucking way instead of being an idiot.

Get better first, THEN worry about lifting weights.
>>
>>41035107
>>41036732
Also, take it from me, OP, you don't want to do what I know you're going to do and continue to restrict over fear of getting fat again. I did it too. It's called a relapse, and I had 4 before I got my shit together.

Be aware that when you're 'losing weight' and 'looking better', you're actually dying. It shows from a mile off. You look ill, you feel ill, because believe it or not you ARE ill.

The body steps in and forces you to eat. Your dumbass brain shits itself and makes you purge it back out again. Hence your bulimia. Hence your teeth that'll start to fucking rot in a year or two.

Look at it this way, OP: you can either recover and be a 'fat fuck' again for a little while (even though 190lbs isnt even THAT FUCKING FAT) and have another chance to lose the weight; or you can stay with your eating disorder and wallow in your own shitty days and nights that'll only get harder and worse as you continue, until eventually you'll either die or be forcefully admitted into hospital/recovery after collapsing somewhere.

Honestly, OP? Realise that right now you ARE dying. This is what dying feels like. When you do die, you won't even realise. You'll probably die in your sleep, or just anytime you feel completely fatigued.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.