[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Fatty General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 47

File: 1491846018060.jpg (120KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1491846018060.jpg
120KB, 821x797px
Previous thread >>41021848

348lbs edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
File: 1410885070813.jpg (66KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
1410885070813.jpg
66KB, 640x714px
Confess your cheat meals.
>>
File: rusrs.png (278KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rusrs.png
278KB, 512x512px
>>41032687
not confessing shit unless your FATher Wojak
>>
File: 1482121947172.jpg (180KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1482121947172.jpg
180KB, 1680x1050px
>>41032687
I had some KFC last week because I was sick beyond belief and I couldn't eat another serving of Chicken and Rice.

Anyone got any /fit/ approved meals? I saw one for Tuna cakes a while back that looked nice.
>>
is fried rice that much worse than steamed?
was thinking of making a big batch and throwing in chicken and eggs for lunch for the week
>>
>>41032709
chicken, rice brocc
>>
>>41032672
That's one gross looking Wojak
>>
how do you weigh your foods /fat/? pre or post cook? half a kilo of raw chicken breast is getting reduced to 400g after cooking for some reason
>>
>start cutting
>down by 15lbs
>just been eating more lean meats and vegs for the most part
>no real measurement on calories but have a general idea of how many i'm eating
>trying to keep it below 1500 when my tdee is about 2500
>doing alright it's been a little over a month
>start wondering how skinny fats lose it

Do you find it much harder to keep the cut going the lower you go? been wondering that because i feel like i might just be losing muscle but at the same time going jogging and lifting takes me a while to recover and I've been wondering if going on 1 hour walks is something the skinnyfats do?

I have been going on 1 hour walks since i started the cut and been steadily losing bit by bit, however, I have to say I'm curious what awaits me down the line.
>>
>>41032687
Three weeks ago I got totally smashed at a bar and ate some pizza from a gas station on my way home. Next day I ordered a large stuffed crust from pizza hut and ate the entire thing. The next day my fat ass ate a shit load of braums. Then I stopped feeling sorry for myself and got on a 600 calorie per day deficit that I've been on everyday for the past three weeks.

>feelsbatman.png
>>
>>41032793
Well, fat people are gross

>motivation
>>
>>41032805
If your TDEE is 2500 and you are only eating 1500, you are at a 1000 calorie deficit PLUS the calories burned from the cardio and lifting you do. No wonder you've lost 15lbs in a month. Keep going if you want, but all of your hard work in the gym is being torn down by your lack of knowledge into how cutting works.
>>
File: 1391739369160.jpg (265KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391739369160.jpg
265KB, 960x960px
>>41032838
>lack of knowledge

I recall what I've read from the sticky while going down this road but if by any chance you're willing to give me some sort of advice I'd appreciate it.

I guess because of my cardio every day i've basically been eating around 1300 calories a day at a 2500 tdee. I should likely eat more to balance it out though, right? What would you do if you were me?

I'm as follows.
5'10
238lbs
>>
File: 1390678952036.png (438KB, 670x575px) Image search: [Google]
1390678952036.png
438KB, 670x575px
>people actually only drink water for months just to lose weight fast at a morbidly obese situation

So explain something to me, and I'm not saying i'm in this situation but do these people ever grow back the muscle their body consumes to keep them alive? if you tear a muscle too badly and your body has to use it to sustain you then you are going to be that much weaker for the rest of your life, right?
>>
Last week checked my weight.
300 lbs
should i just commit sudoku?
>>
>>41032880
>300lbs
>could be 6ft
>could be 5ft

Really depends, laddy.

If you're over 6ft tall form what I have seen, you should be alright just start getting knowledge on howe to cut effectively and work on a diet that fits you.

If you're a manlet and 300lb that's a lot of fucking fat. in that case talk to a professional, like a doctor or a physician.
>>
>>41032872

Are you retarded? Of course you can regrow muscle the fuck do you think gains are?
>>
>>41032892
5 9
and a ha-
>>
File: madpepe.png (309KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.png
309KB, 601x595px
> tfw going to lose a leg because of keto
>>
>>41032901
>are you retarded

I was taught in high school that muscle doesn't grow back, but yeah thanks for the harsh advice, which by the way doesn't sound too credible form the edgy point of view that you come from.
>>
>>41032849
The reason you see megafatties in these threads on huge 1k+ surpluses is because they are esentially just trying to lose the most amount of weight possible in the shortest period of time. Which, in and of itself, is mentally and physically taxing but ok if you can power through it. However, the reason this is generally seen as okay and not frowned upon is that megafatties have no LBM (Lean Body Mass) they are trying to preserve whilst cutting.

It is generally accepted that a 500 calorie deficit is optimal for weight loss in regards to the fat loss/LBM loss ratio. Any more than that and basically you start losing more LBM than is necessary, which sucks ass because it makes cutting longer and more grueling.

I assumed you had been bulking and were now trying to cut down, but seeing you stats (5'10 238lbs) It would seem to me you are just a semifatty trying to get /thin/, if so then your deficit is OKAY but I would still up the calories. Drastic changes in diet is basically diagnosed as an eating disorder and is the definition of yo-yo dieting because a deficit of 1500+ calories is not sustainable and you will binge and possible rebound to your original weight. Getting /thin/ is not just a change in your diet m8, it's a change in your lifestyle. It MUST be a sustainable diet or you are destined to fail.

I've been doing this shit for years now, just my two cents.
>>
>>41032872
>>41032901
>>41032911

You are all retarded.

Muscle DOES NOT EVER GROW BACK,

IF
>it has died and been removed from the body
>Or had to be removed because of a disease or some other medical issue

Dr. House didn't limp around on camera for 10 seasons because his muscle was surgically removed and couldn't grow back, doing leg workout would never help.

Now that I've taught you that. Muscle can grow, but it is just the FIBERS that enlarge themselves through weight training or whatever exercises you do. Muscle fibers in the body are finite and that is why there is a limit to how far you can go genetically in terms of bodybuilding.
>>
>>41032905
dude I was depressed at 200lbs, what the fuck are you doing? thats like what, 50% bf???
>>
File: 1392255103349.png (14KB, 183x216px) Image search: [Google]
1392255103349.png
14KB, 183x216px
>>41032919

This is very helpful advice, thanks.

I never realized I was losing muscle as well as fat. I don't want to end up super skinny either, though.

I'll probably have to change my diet up a lot because i still want to keep my muscle but I must say some of the advice people give on there for that is kind of confusing.

Doing keto means no sugar, salt, and no carbs, right? but if I'm sticking to my high fatty foods like peanuts, lean meats, and avocados with other similars doesn't that mean that my muscle is going to be getting used to as a source of energy for when i do cardio? I have mostly been doing 1 hour walks every day for the past month and have found that to be helpful but now I'm starting to see that my diet might not be as efficient as I hope.

and if what >>41032948 says is true then I certainly want to do it right. The last thing I want to do is lose muscle because I was too stupid to realize what I was doing was for the wrong goal.
>>
>>41032971
27 according to the calculator
people usually guess i look 225 or similar
>>
>>41032971
Fattest I've ever been in my life was 193lbs I think, although I was bulking and pretty strong desu. I'm 5'6 so that's pretty fucking fat for me. Currently I'm about two months into weight lifting again after taking two solid years off because of school, work and depression. I'm sitting at 171.8lbs as of this morning, down from 177.8lbs. Losing weight is one of the most liberating feelings in the world, I love lurking the /fat/ general trying to keep spirits high and giving out /adv/ice to mega fatties.

>we'll all make it lads.
>>
File: 1490725515313.png (443KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490725515313.png
443KB, 800x800px
>>41032990
300lbs and 5'9 is not 27 dude, dont let the fact that you carry it well get you cocky, its still fat anon.

>>41032994
my biggest was 208 at 5'9, sitting at 173 with 150 being the goal.

I started lifting last week since I moved and cant play basketball with my buds anymore, any advice or things you did you wish you hadnt for a beginner?

I can barely bench 90lbs right now...
>>
>>41032948
Agree but by that logic if your body breaks down your muscles because you're starving shouldn't it grow back? Where does muscle memory fit in this or is it a meme?
>>
>>41032990
you did it wrong bro, im 290 and im at 66%
>>
>>41033028
im not cocky, or at least not now, just wanted to tell why i wasn't depressed at that point
>>41033039
probably, the numbers were kinda estimated because i dont have a real measuring tool
>>
>>41033064
use the one that has you measure your arms stomach neck etc with a tape measure
>>
>>41033064
good man, just making sure you have the right mindset. so whatre your plans?
>>
>>41032980
The posts you replied to are both me desu.

It is true that muscle never grows back, but you don't ever LOSE muscle per say. The muscle fibers just shrink back down because you aren't using them as much and they have no reason to stay big. That being said you can always re-enlarge them with proper diet and training, hence the sayings "if you don't use it you'll lose it" and "it's never to late to start"

On another note, I realize that most of the /adv/ice you'll recieve on /fit/ and nearly all other fitness boards is going to be confusing and conflicting. However, in all of the time I've spent doing fitness research and bulking and cutting I've never seen a more straight forward no bullshit guide than the /fit/ sticky. Also, calculating your TDEE is probably the most important and TOUGHEST variable to calculate accurately. For the most part, I would say use a TDEE calculate, set activity level to sedentary, insert your height, weight, ect, and then use that TDEE as a BASELINE. For example, my TDEE calculator gives me 2255 as my baseline; a 500 calorie deficit puts me at 1755 calories per day to lose one lb a week or four a month. This is where most people fuck up as they GROSSLY overestimate the amount of calories they burn through exercise and overeat as a result. The most important thing I can tell you is use the scale and the mirror in conjunction with your TDEE estimates and your deficit then adjust accordingly.

On the subject of Keto, it's great for weight loss that is generally accepted. However, the thing is people overestimate the actually effectiveness of keto in relation to Calories in vs Calories out. Keto helps you lose weight faster because you hold less water and are not ever bloated as a result. At the end of the day, the only thing that really matter is that you are in a caloric deficit. To lose weight YOU MUST have eaten less calories that day than your body burned, its really that simple. People complicate things with meme diets.
>>
File: kms.png (6KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
kms.png
6KB, 266x190px
> tfw last 20lbs til normal BMI

two more months, guys.
>>
>>41033075
gonna start riding a bike around, plus doing push ups some time mid day
>>
>>41033074
which one is that one
>>
>>41033161
https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator
>>
>>41033028
>my biggest was 208 at 5'9, sitting at 173 with 150 being the goal.

DO NOT DO SS, is probably the best advice I can give to a beginner. Honestly, the ONLY reason I'd ever recommend SS is to get a complete n00b associated with compound movements and diet and weight lifting in general. Somewhat of an incubation period for you to learn about general fitness so you can move on to a better routine and diet. SS just has a HUGE potential for muscle imbalance in specially the lower body.

Another piece of /adv/ice for you is that since you are trying to cut weight you likely won't see any muscle gains or LBM gains unless you are a complete n00b with no weight training experience whatsoever. You might see some, but you need calories to grow and if you are in a deficit you aren't getting them. Now, you CAN get a bit stronger on a deficit because it's not necessarily the amount of muscle you have, it is your central nervous systems ability to recruit more muscle fibers to have you move weight. Which is why you might have a shitty workout if you didn't get enough sleep, are stressed out, ect. CNS is the man behind the curtain when it comes to strength, that being said, more muscle = more power so of course there is a limit to how much weight you can lift in relation to your LBM percentage, just short of using better leverage in your lifts (better form).

>>41033029
Yes, it will 'grow' back so to speak. However, it never really left in the first place. Like I said, your muscle fibers just lost size or shrunk during a period when your body prioritized other vital functions over muscle mass. It's always there, it just grows and shrinks in relation to the stress it's under.

Muscle memory, I can't really comment on this because I've not done adequate research on the subject outside of anecdotal citations (broscience). That being said, I was pretty j00cy two years ago and I really feel like I've made gains relatively easily once I've started back after 2 years of nothin
>>
>>41032795
Fucking this.

I want to know if post cooking is when you should scale your food?
>>
>>41033101
Keep at it anon, the end is neigh. In a good way :^)
>>
>>41033180
Most foods on MFP will specify uncooked or cooked. Chicken breast and rice are generally to be weight uncooked or frozen.
>>
>>41033177
>dont do SS
ha, good you caught me now lol, you have a routine to reccomend?

Yeah I know I wont get bigger, I just do it to try and perserve whatever shit muscle I had.
>>
>>41033171
got 47 percent
>>
>>41033214
sounds about right, its all downhill from here, in a good way I hope.
>>
>>41033193
For a general beginner I would recommending something like "Allpros" although it only has you doing weight training 3x a week.

A tad bit more intermediate, and honestly that's where I would start anyway. Try something like a PPLR (Push/Pull/Legs/Rest/Repeat), just adjust the workout days as needed, i.e. toss in another rest day as needed if you are super tired.

I personally use PHAT and have for nearly three years. It's perfect for me, weight training 5 days a week with two rest days scattered in.
>>
File: 1491561098141.png (227KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491561098141.png
227KB, 500x405px
>>41033247
Thanks man, Ill look into those
>>
How do I stop consuming junk food?
>>
>>41033262
Close your hole
>>
>>41033262
this: >>41033283
but also force yourself to eat something instead,
and throw out any you may have in your house
>>
is this better then SS for a beginner? im on week 3 with only 4 lb lost ( water weight ) cutting down to 900, from TDEE of 1600

http://www.building-muscle101.com/5_dayworkout.html
>>
>>41033299
Grill?

>LONDON
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N

But if not, how is your TDEE & shite so low m8?
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-11+at+05.15.39).png (34KB, 892x379px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-11+at+05.15.39).png
34KB, 892x379px
>>41033329
duno
>>
>>41033358
>whew lad

I would probably commit sudoku if my intake was that low, give me a sec I'm using different calcs for your intake.
>>
>>41033369
im not going hungry only eating like 900 a day though
>>
>>41032687
I haven't had a cheat meal in over a month
>>
>>41033358
Okay I really need some other anons input on this. The thing is, since you are so big your bf percentage has a HUGE impact on your TDEE. I REALLY feel like 66% bf estimate is wrong, but then again I'm probably not the most qualified to answer that.

Basically I feel like your caloric goals are just wayyyyy too low at a goal of 900 per day, it's just I've never personally been that big so I don't wanna lead to astray. I would definitely recommend consulting more people in the /fat/ general who can give you a good assessment of where you should be calorie wise.
>>
>>41033358
HOLY FUCK
Your measurements look like stats of a character created in some RPG by fucking with sliders until you get the funnies possible protagonist.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-11+at+05.29.33).jpg (63KB, 482x631px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-11+at+05.29.33).jpg
63KB, 482x631px
>>41033386
i did all my measurements too to get my BMI

>>41033389
not exactly
>>
>>41033299
Honestly I feel like cardio, eliptical work, would probably be one of the best things for you right now just so you can get your weight down m8. Not saying disregard weight training altogether, but I feel it takes on a lesser importance at this stage.
>>
>>41032687
I've made lardass replacement meals.

Tacos:
8 cups of cabbage
1 can of chicken
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 cup of Monterrey jack cheese
1/2 cups of bacon pieces
1/4 cup of taco seasoning

Pizza:
8 cups of cabbage
1 can of chicken
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
2 cups of mushroom marinara sauce
1 cup of pepperoni
>>
>>41033416
that link i posted has cardio listed at the end of every lifting day, ive been doing 30 minutes every 5 days and 45 on one of the rest days
>>
>>41033416
Don't listen to this guy.

Just lift heavy and diet. Don't fall for the lose weight first meme.
>>
>>41033407
I would actually recommend starting strength for someone like you m8. The reason I never recommend it is because most people are at a point where a brosplit or a better program would immediately help them aesthetically.

In your case, SS will allow you to familiarize yourself with compound lifts and weight training in general. That along with cardio will definitely help you get the weight down.
>>
>>41033437
i think the bulk of my weight comes from my legs, they are already huge and muscly, and my stomach is a barrel obviously
>>
>>41033452
>>41033426

This guy pretty much has it gift wrapped for ya m8, keep doing that cardio consistently and you'll be droppin pounds.
>>
>>41033460
yeah i didnt intend to drop weight and be a bag of flesh, i lift and cardio after lol
>>
>>41033460
so, my initial post was, why im not losing weight. im 2 weeks in and only 4 lbs lost .
>>
>>41032687
On nights where I just throw my hands up and say "fuck it" I will:

1. Get fuckin smashed at my favorite bar
2. On the way home go through Whataburger
3. A1 Burger with Large Fries Large Powerade and 1 of those little Apple Pies

It's a great way for me to spend $60 on easily 2,000 calories. I also smoke expensive cigarettes back to back the whole night while drunk (I don't usually smoke, only when I drink).

Then I feel like shit the next day and do nothing and am a little lazy on the diet. Takes like a 24 hours since drinking to get back in the grind mindset.

I do this like twice a month please kill me my progress is so slow because I do this it's my favorite thing to do. I even get laid sometimes cuz bar. How do I stop.

>Still lost 50 pounds so far though
>>
>>41033180
>>41032795

Always uncooked. The nutrition data on packages describes the nutrient composition of the food as it is in the package. This is always the most accurate data available on any food that is packaged and has the chart. Therefore you should measure your food in the form it is in the package.

You can of course get the same accuracy weighing your food post-cooking but then you'll have to compare the weight of the cooked food to its uncooked weight to get the correct numbers using the uncooked food data.

Example:
Say you have a piece of meat that weighs 200g. According to the package, per 100g it contains
300kcal
21g protein
24g fat.
So the 200g piece has 600kcal, 42g protein and 48g fat.

Then you cook it and afterward the piece weighs 150g. Now, if you eat the whole thing, you don't need to calculate anything more, the whole thing still has the same total macros as above. But if you wanted to eat a part of it, then you need to weigh that part and calculate how large a part that is of the cooked piece. Say you cut 50g out of the cooked mat. 50g is 1/3 of the 150g whole cooked piece. Therefore, you're eating 1/3 of the total macros which is 200kcal, 14g protein and 16g fat,

Similarly for food made of multiple ingredients you weigh each one before cooking and add up the total nutrients. Then weigh the whole thing after cooking. Remove a portion of the whole thing in such a way that you're taking a proportionate amount of each ingredient (the food needs to be mixed evenly) and weigh the portion you're taking. Calculate the percentage that the portion is of the whole cooked thing. The macros of the portion are that percentage of the total combined uncooked macros you measured. If the food is not suitable to be divided in a way that takes equal proportions of each ingredient, you need to keep things separate so you can weigh them individually after cooking.

The simplest is to eat everything you cook so you these extra calculations aren't needed.
>>
>>41033177
>but you need calories to grow and if you are in a deficit you aren't getting them

You're carrying tens of thousands of calories under your skin.
>>
>>41032872
>>41032948
>>41032980
>>41033093

For any other fatties reading these, it should be mentioned that the severity of muscle loss during a caloric deficit depends on how much muscle mass you've developed. If all you have is the muscle you've gotten through living a sedentary life without ever doing any kind of strength training, then very little or perhaps none will be lost. If you've trained for some period of time and made gains, more will be lost when you cut. People recommend slow weight loss because if you have gains, then you can minimize their loss by not cutting too hard. Though it's dependent on the amount of gains you have. But if you have no gains, you don't need to be so worried about cutting hard.

Basically, the further you develop your body from, the more stringent are the requirements to maintaining that body. The requirements for developing even greater muscle mass and strength are harder to accomplish than for maintaining. Deviating from these requirements has more severe consequences the more developed you are. There's always a way to minimize the loss but there is a limit to to this potential depending on your development level. My feeling is that maintaining strength and mass while cutting at an elite level is impossible, difficult at an intermediate, reasonably possible for a novice and easy for an untrained fatty.

As I understand, a similar thing applies to losing fat. The more fat you have the easier it is to lose. The closer you get to shreddedness the harder it gets to further lower your BF%. The effect of this would be that in the case of people who are already very lean they can lose muscle mass when dieting despite being untrained. So, I believe that being fat is helps in maintaining your muscle on a cut until you're no longer fat.

The body will metabolize a small amount of protein everyday though, no matter how fat or weak you are. Eat protein to make sure the body metabolizes dietary protein and not your muscle.
>>
File: 1491463854502.jpg (225KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1491463854502.jpg
225KB, 1250x1250px
>need to lose only 3kg to achieve my dream of becoming a paper weight
>too lazy for the final push
>>
>>41033262
You are fully in control of picking up that chip and putting it in your mouth. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>41032795
>>41033180
We both know the only reason you ask this is because you're hoping you'll have an excuse to eat more you fat fuck
>>
>>41032872
Depends on how obese they are. Muscle loss can be a non-factor for some. The problem is the maintain the diet when they start reach the bodyweight were muscle loss is an issue than end up skinny fat.

If i was to do a prolonged fast it would be PSMF
>>
File: motivation.png (865KB, 1126x733px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
865KB, 1126x733px
>>41033778
I have a motivation folder of 218 women. Always perks me up and helps me push through the tough parts. Always add a couple a week.
>>
File: 1.jpg (52KB, 942x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 942x500px
>the calculator's body fat category finally says 'acceptable' and not 'obese'

We're all going to make it.
>>
File: 1491707650288.png (188KB, 648x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491707650288.png
188KB, 648x301px
Is it 3-4kg loss a week a good pace?
2600cal is my TDEE and I've been cutting 1000cal + situps, pushups and 1 hour long walk everyday.

1st month I lost 11kg. Feels good.
>>
>>41034520
>I have a fap folder of 218 women. Always perks me up and helps me push through the tough parts. Always add a couple a week.

ftfy
>>
File: tdee.jpg (15KB, 264x255px) Image search: [Google]
tdee.jpg
15KB, 264x255px
>TDEE nearly 2,000
>all websites suggest 20% cut of 1,600
>starting eating 1,200 calories yesterday
>don't feel hungry or stuffed

I should lose 1-2 pounds a week doing this right? Or am I """starving"""" myself? As long as I stick to vegetables which have basically no calories I think this should be easy
>>
Started Jan. 15th at 270lbs (5'10) and am 213lbs right now. Feel like I could have been in the 190's by now. FUUUUU
Feeling lighter when going into a sprint is a very interesting sensation.
>>
>>41034837
congrats senpai. how many calories do you eat a day?
>>
>>41034804
>Or am I """starving"""" myself?

Health-wise you'll be fine as long as you get your micros, protein and omega-3 fats. Also some extra dietary fat is good to prevent constipation. If you're eating multiple different veggies and fruits, you should be getting your micros without needing a multivitamin. The essential omega-3 fats are kinda costly to get from whole foods money and calorie-wise so you should buy some fish oil capsules.
>>
>>41034467
not him but i lost like 30+ pounds, now at 160 full nakie at 5'11" and this is a perfectly valid question
>>
>>41034929
If I'm eating ketogenically, under 1,000. If water fasting austism, well.
Whenever I fuck up and eat something with carbohydrates I feel like shit. Otherwise I've felt excellent the entire time.
>>
dumb fatties go eat a cake lol
>>
File: nfgynf.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
nfgynf.png
7KB, 257x196px
>>41035385
>>
File: 1489243652648.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489243652648.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
Hi /fat/
Started dieting and going to gym 3 days a week doing lifting + 30 min cardio.
186cm and 141kg down from 148.
I noticed that my weight loss kinda slowed down. First two weeks i noticed results every day but this week i think i lost just one kg.
Did i hit a plateu ? Diet and calorie intake is the same as in first two weeks.
>>
File: me.png (3MB, 1969x783px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
3MB, 1969x783px
>2.5 months
>-7kg
>>
>>41035443
When you first start losing weight you will notice a big drop. it's due to water just falling off of you. It'll plateau a bit then be consistent.

If you want an example, scooby documented his contest prep week by week. And took measurements like the true autistic we know he is.
http://scoobysworkshop.com/2015/02/20/scoobys-mens-physique-contest-prep/
>>
>>41032672

again, you need to stop telling fatties to go on a 500 cal deficit, it will unnecessarily take YEARS to lose weight when your body is itching to get to rid it when you're obese. Stop fucking reposting advice that ISN'T MEANT FOR FAT PEOPLE.
>>
>>41035443
>First two weeks i noticed results every day
fuck off retard.
1lbs of fat is 3500 calories.
>>
>>41035547
That link didn't go to his week by week progress here:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/09/contest-prep-week-7/
>>
>>41035547
>>41035638
I see. Thanks.
>>
34 inch waist
16 inch neck
198 lbs

Says I'm 17 percent bodyfat so now when I can I stop post in fatty threads? As I went from chubby to skinnyfat kek
>>
>>41033262
Just fucking dont put it in your mouth.
>>
File: 1429982102262.jpg (72KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429982102262.jpg
72KB, 280x300px
>>41033262
Looking in the mirror does it for me.
>>
>>41033262
fruit
force yourself to eat it if you don't like it. have one or two a day. they're sweet and become sweeter when you cut out the candy
>>
>>41032709
Best collection I've found:

http://imgur.com/a/5nbmA
>>
File: Burger12.jpg (141KB, 730x484px) Image search: [Google]
Burger12.jpg
141KB, 730x484px
>>
>>41033419
>canned chicken

wtf, man. It ain't that hard to buy fresh chicken breasts, throw them in the slow cooker all day while you're at work, then shred them with two forks when you get home.
>>
>>41033521
>How do I stop

I used to ask myself this question. You're the only one that can answer it.

For me, I saw my scale weight, and was mortified it was 328. I'm 5'11". I knew I was fat, but damn. So then, I stood in front of a mirror, and examined my body for like 20 mins. Every little detail. I know every stretch mark on my stomach. The flab under my arms reminded me of my grandmother. The way my belly jiggles in it's mesmerizing and disgusting fashion. After that day, I've been eating 1200 cals a day and recently started lifting. Been cutting cals and doing cardio for two months. 33lbs down so far. But that's what worked for me.

Change requires a catalyst. For me, it was really seeing how disgusting I was. I don't know what your catalyst will be, but until you find it, you're going to come up with excuses to murder your progress twice a month (and let's be honest, it's probably more often than that).

I wish you well, anon. I hope you find what will truly motivate you to keep going.
>>
>>41034520
>7 of 9

Mah niggah.

Also, can you post bottom row, second pic? For science purposes.
>>
>>41035508
Why did abdomen get smaller but tits just changed shape and got little larger even?
>>
>>41035587
>what is a scale that measures in decimals
>>
>>41036214
practically useless because water weight fluctuates throughout the day.
fuck off retard.
>>
~220 lbs, 6 ft
Had an accident, broke an ankle.
Was lying in bed for 1 month, had some time thinking. Friend of mine brought me some weed, i haven't smoked since last year.
I was about to watch some shitty movie, but then i suddenly became very self-aware.
Read some books, started browsing fit instead of b.
Tried losing weight before, but i guess i've never had the mindset for it.
Not jumping into it with full force this time.
Changing habits, one by one.
We adult now.
>>
>>41035820
Doesnt work, i start touching my belly, squeezing it and playing with it and then i fap to myself

tfw no chubby dom husbando
>>
Talk me into going to the pool today.
I know it's gonna feel good once I'm in the water and for some time after, but I can't gather the motivation to get dressed and drive there.
>>
>>41036424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTsVJ1PsnMs

there ya go.
>>
>>41036424
motivate yourself you fat fuck. That's only place it can come from.
>>
>>41036398
>gays can't even motivate themselves with out trying to fuck something
you perverts should kill yourselves
>>
>>41036424
>Talk me into going to the pool today.
suck a dick and kill yourself shitbag
>>
File: fit__12_.jpg (553KB, 1542x2633px) Image search: [Google]
fit__12_.jpg
553KB, 1542x2633px
>>41032724
No not really. Chicken fried rice is a staple in my diet. Just make sure not to go overboard on any oil you use.

I sautee onions before throwing the rice, chicken, garlic and eggs into the pan to fry together, so the oil that's in there when sauteeing ends up in the final dish.
>>
>>41036433
>>41036451
well I guess I'm not going
>>
File: ff4.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ff4.png
40KB, 633x758px
>>41033496
>not losing weight
>losing at a rate of 2 pounds a week
>>
>>41036730
>well I guess I'm not going
great, more time for you to plan how exactly you're going to fucking kill yourself
>>
>>41032948
can you put more muscle fibers in
>>
>>41033262
Replace the craving with something else. Willpower is a finite resource, using it to stop yourself doing one thing will weaken your resistance to other things. Keep willpower out of the equation, try to find something healthy that can feed that craving.

Remember, humans are basically moist robots that you can program. If you think you don't like something, you can make yourself like it. All those foods and stuff you think you can't handle is just mental stuff
>>
>>41036424
Give yourself permission not to go, but only after you first get dressed and prepared to go
>>
I had estimated my starting weight at 350lbs (couldn't find a scale that went above 330lbs and it would say error when I got on it). I'm now at 327 after eating in the range of 1500-2200 calories per day since February 27. It seems a little suspicious to me that I lost 23 pounds in just a little over a month... Is it realistic that I lost that much weight in that little time or is it more likely that I overestimated my starting weight?
>>
When should i eat my cup of tiramisu? Morning for breakfast or after i eat food in the evening?
>>
>>41037316
>eating food
neva gunna make it bruv
>>
>>41037331
>Breathing
Neva gunna make it sis
>>
File: glasses_peep.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
glasses_peep.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
My roommate is dating a fatty grill who wants to drop as much weight as possible before she goes abroad in August. We calculated her TDEE and its like 2440 (shes 5'3 and easily 300 poynds). wtf kind of meal plan and cut can we create for her with her goal in mind? Cutting 500 seems small, does that really work for obese fatties?
>>
>>41037382
http://scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/

She wants to pounce on some foreign cock, btw.
>>
File: 1487045790178.jpg (22KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1487045790178.jpg
22KB, 218x265px
>>41036016
kekd
>>
Seriously though, does it matter if i eat a dessert in the morning or later in the day after food?
>>
>>41037479
don't eat it all in one sitting
>>
>>41037491
Its a small cup, needs to be eaten once and for all!
>>
>>41037498
savor it
>>
>>41037528
well i can savor it in the morning at 6:30am since i wont eat anything till 17:00
But i am not sure if it is better to eat it at 17:00, something about sugar stopping the body from eating fat or something
>>
>>41035890
thx, ace
>>
File: 1491761965639.webm (825KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491761965639.webm
825KB, 384x288px
>>41037382
She is morbidly obese. She needs to change her eating habits around ASAP. Forget the trip in August, she's not going to live to see 45 at this rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez&index=1
>>
File: 1491149886420.jpg (68KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491149886420.jpg
68KB, 540x540px
>>41037546
>>41037479
It doesn't matter when you eat as long as you like being fat. What is more important is that you don't eat it because it's empty calories and is a habit of a fat person.

Stop eating junk food and start eating healthy foods.

See pic in >>41037954
It's what your arteries look like eating junk food every day.
>>
>>41037954
>>41037988

why do you keep posting this autistic propaganda? you are worse than the keto faggots.
>>
>>41038037
>why do you keep posting this autistic propaganda?
t. HAES
>>
>>41036187
not that guy but the same shit is happening to me and its frustrating as hell
>>
>>41036187
>>41038092
It's the angle of the photo. Check how much of his back is exposed in each. He still has some weight to shed.
>>
>>41038037
Is Veganism propaganda?
>>
>>41038115
it's an ideology that you keep shilling with propoganda
>>
>>41035820
How mad are the gains when you eat human flesh?
>>
>>41038115
it is propaganda the mainstream scientific approach to weight loss is a high protein diet with moderate carb and fat.
>>
>>41038204
Walker gains are next level.
>>
>>41038204
shit gainz because disease
>>
>>41038217
Even if you George Foreman?
>>
>>41038229
yes because and 7 babies
>>
>>41033358
I'm sure this can't be right? I'm F23 5'6.5, 175lbs, sedentary and my maintenance is 1900 odd. You can't weigh over 100lbs more than me and have a lower maintenance..
>>
>>41038294
He entered a bullshit bodyfat percentage which skewed the calculation. Just ignore his photo.
>>
>cut going well
>drop kilos a week
>sex drive changing
>no longer interested in trap porn
>not interested in any porn
>don't want to fap all the time to feel better
>strong attraction to women I meet in everyday life
>just want to have regular sex and not some jew made fetish

This is my test returning to normal levels as I lose the fat?
>>
File: IMG_1961.jpg (180KB, 1027x1238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
180KB, 1027x1238px
I know sticky and all that.... but I signed up for avatar nutrition for my macros and accountability. Got tired of being fat. Highest I got was 370, and just weighed in at 348. Plan to do it in 3-4 month chunks, and then reverse diet for a month then another 3-4.... and repeat until I get where I need to go. Current macros around 225p 225c (25 fiber)and 85f with Saturday night carbs increased to 300 and fats to 100. Enough flex to fit in a social meal but not a extreme cheat to fuck off all my progress.
>>
>>41038377
fuck dude you're a big guy
>>
>>41037988

That calories per pound graph is nonsense.

oiled popcorn isn't 4kcals per pound
bread doesn't have 1400 calories per pound
Where are lean meats which come in around 500-600 calories per pound and actually give substantial nutrition you will be hard pressed to find just eating vegetables.
who the fuck could eat a pound of popcorn?
>>
Created a thread about this but doesn't seem like anyone cares.

I've lost over 30 kgs over the last 6 months or so. With that a ton of muscle went out the window. I still don't have the bf% I want (I'm probably at 15 ish of so) but I'm thinking of doing a bulk before I cut again to finally get my bf objective.

Thing is, I'm super scared of gaining weight as many of you here probably are aswell, so I've found a way to balance this, bulking for 4/5 kgs in a month then lose it the next month.

Is this a viable strategy? Will I just be wasting my time?
>>
>>41032672
>>41032687
Bag of doritos, 4 brioche cinnamon rolls, gummy candies, iced tea, 8 chicken tendies

>still lost 3 lbs that week
>>
>>41038397
Been lifting and eating like a fat ass for a long time did build a lot of muscle with the fat at least. Still not looking forward to loose skin.
>>
>be 181cm / 96kg
>work in office, don't move all day
>eat 2800 kcal / day
>hungry af

Why??
>>
>>41038408
I remember seeing Layne Norton doing bulk for 4 weeks then cut for two. Repeat.

YouTube it and you should find the video where he explains the logic of it.
>>
>>41038419
what are your lifts? are you natty?
>>
>>41038397
for you
>>
>>41038437

Thanks anon. I'm going to check it out.
>>
>>41038440
Lifts not that great for my size but am natty. Half the time I'm just going through the motion on the gym and not really pushing

I am willing to jump on gear after I get the weight off. I also blame my lack of strength because I always tried to cut and fail and get strong at the same time.... one cannot serve 2 masters
Bench 355
Squat 555x2
Dead 585
OHP strict 275
>>
>>41038433
What are you eating? Sounds like your meals are lacking satiating nutrients. Are you drinking lots of water? Sometimes we mistake thirst as hunger.
>>
>>41033262
Think about the fat digusting piece of shit you are. Think about the pants you can't fit in. The muffin top that happens when you tuck in your shirt. Your man tits that explode outward when you put on a tshirt. Your ass that's abnormally wide.

Think about the 90 to 180 calories you're about to ingest in two bites for 30 seconds of mouth pleasure.

Get a calorie counting app and stare at the fact that a Hershey's Mini is 45 calories and that the 6 of them you just ate was the equivalent of a good portion of a meal.
>>
>>41038488
nonetheles mirin OHP and squat
>>
>>41036016
Implying that shitty processed cheese is remotely enticing
>>
>>41036433
>>41036451
I went, fuck you unhelpful niggers.
Now excuse me while I make use of the endorphine high and have a wank.
>>
>>41038294
5'6.5
>she adds the .5

Femlettes, so cute
>>
>>41038542
>I went, fuck you unhelpful niggers.
good for you, you needy piece of shit.
>>
>>41037382
>My roommate is dating a fatty grill who wants to drop as much weight as possible before she goes abroad

There is no timeline in which this scenario ends well for your roommate.
>>
>>41037382
Roommate is about to be cucked
>>
>>41036016
Get thee behind me Satan
>>
>>41038037

Why do so many people on fit have a grudge against keto? All diets that makes you eat less kcal than you spend will make you lose weight, and keto is one, with it's advantages and disadvantages.
>>
File: 20170411_151748.jpg (518KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_151748.jpg
518KB, 2048x1152px
>>41032672
240 lbs lardass here

Is this shit gyno or do I have a chance at losing them on my own? The areolas are huge circumference, but I don't feel any hard spots when I push down on the nipple, it feels like a cave
>>
>>41037296
Is quite a bit, so you probably overestimated a little, but not much.

I started Feb 11th at 328, and am now at 295. I've been eating about 1,000 cals a day and doing cardio, too.
>>
>>41038689
>Eating 1000 kcal a day and doing cardio
Isn't this starvation-tier eating? I know that MyFitnessPal won't count your entries for the day if they're under 1200 kcal.
>>
>>41038204
The gains are amazing. Here are a few facts:
We can't use animal protein. Animals make their own specialized protein for their own unique cellular needs. We break down that protein into its sub units of amino acids then rebuild them to fit our mold.

If we eat human flesh, though. We don't need to waste time and energy into breaking down and rebuilding protein. Simply incorporating the ones we consume.

Mad gains bruh, should be illegal tbqh.
>>
>>41038646
support is probably 50/50
I don't do it because proatmeal is the fucking bomb.
others don't because they don't see a point to limit carbs when they don't have die-bee-tus and can lose the same amount of weight without restricting carbs.

keto-fags tend to be like vegan-fags and constantly shill their bullshit like it's the only possible way to lose weight or be healthy and that drives people away because they have different experiences or preferences.
>>
>>41037382
I was 5"11 328. I eat around 1,000 cals a day. It ain't terrible. Ground turkey + veggies for lunch, shredded chicken + veggies for dinner, and a protein shake made of:

1 scoop
2tbsps peanut butter
ice
banana
1/2 cup of almond milk

If she's determined she can do this as well.
>>
>>41038377
miring m8. Gl, may the gains follow you
>>
>>41038723
What's your weight at now? How sick were your gains?
>>
>>41038674
you started above 300 right? you'll lose them if there aren't hard lumps under the nips.

it's your remaining 50% bodyfat + loose skin from your previous shitty life style
>>
>>41032687
>tfw no cheat meals
>tfw just eating too much
What foods can I have on keto, all things I like have either no fat(leafy greens) or buttloads of proteins (meat, mushrooms) or are outright unallowed (potatoes, onions)
>>
>>41037382
She is 100% looking to fuck some strange . Just facts b.
>>
>>41037382
This is easy anon. Get her into meal prep. Put her on 1800 kcal and work your way down to 1400. Cut the amount of meals she eats per day so she won't have to eat 400 cal meals that will drive her to cheat.
>>
>>41038589
>>41038582
Oh yeah, I agree 100%. lol
Both of them are my friends so I want to support her losing weight because my roomie doesnt since he has a thicc fetish, and after she jumps on some foreign dick I want to steer him towards some high test muscle grills who work out and stuff.

In any case is 1900 a good target goal for daily consumption for her or should I set it lower?
>>
>>41038416
>8 chicken tendies
That's 4 GBPs
>>
>>41038745
Keto meme diet is bad for your health. Just do continuous caloric restriction.
>>
I haven't really done cheat meals but I'm wondering if it might be worthwhile to have 1 cheat meal a week to keep my motivated and keep cravings at bay. Does anyone have a suggestion for what is acceptable for cheat meals? How many extra calories could I get away with eating over my regular intake of ~700kcal/meal?
>>
>>41038773
I inflate like a 40 years old post menopause women in the second I start to eat carbs.
>>
>>41038728
Thanks, it's going to be a slow process, but will be very worth it in the end.... it's saving me a ton of money too.
>>
>>41038783
Stop falling into fat habits. If you aren't changing your lifestyle, you're just going to gain back all the weight eventually.
>>
>>41038786
>I start holding onto water instead of cycling it through immediately when I eat carbs
yeah this happens
>>
>>41038433
Because all you eat is refined shit, son.
>>
How long does it take your stomach to shrink? I went from eating massive amounts of food every day to eating a fairly reasonable amount, but I still find myself hungry at times and tempted to over-eat. Will my stomach ever shrink enough such that I can be satisfied just eating, say, 1 medium chicken breast and half a cup of steamed rice, maybe some veggies?
>>
>>41038797
No bully anon.
>>
File: thomas.png (403KB, 540x613px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.png
403KB, 540x613px
>>41038741
aight, thanks mate

time to hit the good ol' 1500 kcal/day regime again
>>
>>41038365
Prolly. I found myself strongly addicted to trap porn until I started losing and fapping less. My draw to niche degenerate porn has grown significantly weaker. Feel bad for all the addicts desu.
>>
>>41038433
eat oats whey and beef and you'll never be hungry again
>>
>>41038721

I see. In the end we all have to find the diet that works for each of us. No diet will fit everyone. Im glad keto works good for me atleast :)
>>
>>41038795
>Stop falling into fat habits
I'm not, I'm just wondering if having a "cheat" meal every so often might be beneficial and keep me on the right track. Self-control is a finite resource and if I just eat whatever I want for 1 meal a week or every two weeks or whatever, it would fill that self control tank back up.
>>
>>41038820
>bully
stating facts isn't bullying

>>41038832
>In the end we all have to find the diet that works for each of us.
Yes, but there's one that works for everyone and that is Calories in > Calories out
everything else is just an attempt to make that easier
>>
>>41038433
You eat low quality foods. Less carbs, more fat. You don't need to go full keto, but if you find yourself eating more than 250g carbs daily you need to change.
>>
>>41038833
Just factor your "cheat" meal into your caloric limit.

>Skip breakfast and lunch
>pig out at dinner
>still eat less than your limit.
>>
>>41038709
Yeah, I set MFP for 1200 because it was being a bitch about it.

Starvation smarvation, I'm fat as fuck and I have the weight to lose. I'm also lifting, just trying to build up even a tiny bit of muscle so when I'm finally done cutting, I'll be able to rep more than an empty olympic bar. I do consume a bit more on lifting days, usually around 1300, cuz I add a 2 scoop protein shake. I'm also doing 18:6 IF, so I don't usually eat lunch until around 2pm. Been working great so far, anon. After about a week I stopped having bad hunger pains. They still come around sometimes, but are very mild and go away when I drink water.
>>
>>41038851
Oh thought you where being cheeky.

How should my macros be without keto?
>>
>>41038867
Yeah true enough. The only problem with that is come dinner time I may be tempted to grossly overeat because I'm so hungry.
>>
>>41038674
Holy cuntfuck your body is a hellscape.
>>
>>41038735
295 now in 2 months, anon.
>>
>>41038877
I do a 33split because it fits the 1g per 1lbs of lean mass and is otherwise very easy to accomplish.
>>
>>41038878
What's your limit?

I would have to try pretty hard to get above mine in one meal.

Also you could limit the amount of food you cook/buy so you're not able to eat over your limit.
>>
>>41038895
Congrats bruh, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>41038851
Yes exactly. For some people (like me), keto and fasting makes this easyer to achive in everyday life. I dont think any diet that limits calories are stupid, but I think it's sad that alot of people are bashing diets that could be the solution to long therm weight loss for some people. No diet will be perfect for everyone no mather how good it's made,
>>
>>41038905
>Limit the amount of food you cook/buy
This is what I do currently most of the time

>What's your limit?
2200kcal a day, which I know I can blow past no problem. A month ago I was probably eating over 4000kcal a day.
>>
What is the fastest way to drop weight if I'm 100% iron committed to eating right?

I found out my work is gonna send people to the doctors to be weighed and if you are over then your rates will go up or some shit, not sure on specifics but I can't afford to pay a higher tier and am ready to drop weight as fast as possible
>>
>>41038940
That sounds highly illegal and you should be contacting a lawyer, not worrying about losing weight.
>>
>>41032687
Today was my first cheat day in ages, got a full gyro plate with extra tzatziki and slammed that shit with as much coconut rum as I damn well please. Shit was cash.
>>
Started to eat better in January 2016.

Started at 352lbs, now down to 286.

How am I doing? Would you say I'm losing weight at a decent pace or should I be doing better?
>>
>>41038878
You can make as much excuses as you want, but when you have a cheat meal, the only person you're cheating is yourself.

I'm on pretty heavy caloric restriction. However, on saturday, I allow myself to eat up to 2200 cals because it's still under my maintenance for the day, plus saturdays are my most active days (usually a hike, bike ride with the wife and kids, etc). My steps are almost always over 15k on saturday, way more than the rest of my week.

Don't just diet, change the way you think. It's not just a daily thing. The way I looked at it was, I want to have a caloric deficit of 3 Lbs a week. So, I took my TDEE x 7, subtracted 10,500 (3500*3), and then divided that number by 7.
>>
>>41038940
don't eat
>>
>>41038867
>>41038878

What I'd advise to do is make sure your meals are prep and just need to be reheated. I found that if I was waiting around for dinner to cook, I'd start snacking.

Meal prep was the best habit I formed for dieting.
>>
>>41038954
>>41038940
Doubt it's illegal, the company is just going to subsidize less of his healthcare costs than they're already subsidizing.
>>
>>41038964
66 lbs in 3 months.

You're either lying, or you've been fasting for 3 months. I am super calorie restricted and I've lost 33 lbs in two months. 33lbs a month is ridiculous.
>>
>>41038954
>fat fucks should get the more medical treatment for the same cost when they willingly destroy their bodies
no, that's not how capitalism works.
>>
>>41038954
idk I'm in Texas and know a few bros who had to do similar appointments for through their work. It's called a wellness test, apparently you have to do it yearly, you fast and then go in and have blood drawn, get weighed, see how tall you are. If you are good then you get a lower rate, if you fail then you pay a difference I think
>>
>>41039035
Read closer, Jan 2016 not Jan 2017.
>>
>>41039047
Oh shit my bad.

Seems like it should be going faster then. For mega fatties like us you can aim for 3 lbs a week without murdering yourself, and 2lbs a week should be easymode.
>>
>>41038833
I find it helps immensely, even if I don't factor in the additional calories, one day a week I'll eat whatever and however much I want, and I still lose 2+ lbs per week.

Honestly you'll get sick of having a cheat meal eventually too and not even want one probably. I know I do
>>
>>41039045
I'm a Canacuck so I don't have to go through any of this insane shit. Why is it your employer's business how much you weigh?
>>
>>41039163
I guess because my work offers insurance if you work there full time. Fatties usually have more health problems so some businesses here create Wellness Tests as a way to help with costs? Not really sure. I live in Texas and 70% of the state is obese so I imagine the wellness test will get the companies some money because of all the fatties
>>
File: 100-grams-peanutbutter.jpg (83KB, 1143x319px) Image search: [Google]
100-grams-peanutbutter.jpg
83KB, 1143x319px
>>41038854
Stop telling people to eat fat ffs.
>>
>>41038940
Lie about your height.
>>
>>41039214
3x of what you nigger?
>>
>>41039272
100 grams of peanut butter has the same caloric value as 3 bowls of cooked pasta.
>>
>>41036016
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41038917
Fast all day then cook/buy 2k of food and gorge.

I meant it would be hard for me to eat my whole limit in one sitting, not a whole day. That's why you fast all day first.
>>
File: ree.jpg (12KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
12KB, 320x237px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPiS2xsF-E
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41039401
tldw me
>>
>>41039386
Yeah, I meant that I can easily eat >2200kcal in one siting. That's kid stuff. A Big Mac meal with a drink is already 1500kcal.
>>
>>41039412
fat people who go on fat loss tv program gain weight back, retarded study claims its because of biology instead of mental retardation
>>
>>41039401
>this doesn't mean they are failures
Yes, that's exactly what it means
>>
>>41039272
Don't feed him, he's the usual vegan faggot shitting up threads.
>>
File: frugivore.jpg (500KB, 960x551px) Image search: [Google]
frugivore.jpg
500KB, 960x551px
>>41039557
>implying there is only one
>>
>>41039214
about 450grms of pasta.
>>
File: CYeFNPDU0AA2WHM.jpg (22KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
CYeFNPDU0AA2WHM.jpg
22KB, 400x388px
Hit a new low of 191 today. Started at 207 two months ago.
>>
>>41036093
It is for me. I am away from the house 14 hours/day and don't want to come home and wake up my parents at 4am doing chicken prep.
>>
>>41039557
No counter argument?
And I'm not vegan.
>>
>>41039600
I hate that I have to ask this on this planet: kg or lbs?
>>
Gonna jog today. I dont like being idle on the days off of SS. Especially now that I've quit my job, which had helped me lose weight before. Should I limit it to a certain time? I was thinking of stull trying to do something with weights while I'm there ar the gym. And maybe skateboarding tonight.
>>
>>41039639
To put it in perspetive, 207kg is ~450 pounds. It's not very likely he's 207kg.
>>
>>41036434
Says the guy on a board full of shirtless dude selfies.
>>
>>41039413
Oh I never got into soda. What a waste. A Big Mac is 563, medium fries are 340, so that's 903. Cut the soda.

I'd get 4 mcdoubles, a medium fry, and 6pc nuggets. That's 2140 and I feel like I'm going to puke thinking about eating that much garbage.
>>
>>41039618
There is not even an argument, I eat carbs every day but getting your calories mostly from them is bad, even more for someone on a diet and/or that hits the gym.
>>
>lose 20 lbs
>Gain it back because girl I'm dating is a feeder

Fuck
>>
>>41039639
lbs. Losing 35 lbs in 2 months would have been a tad crazy.
>>
>>41039813
And getting them mostly from fat is better how?
>>
>>41039813
>getting your calories mostly from them is bad
why?

I get about 60% of calories from total carbs, 25% from protein, and 15% from fat.
>>
>>41034837
Where is this guy? I have a friend who is exact same stats, 5'10" and 270SW but only down to 263 in same time frame.

Also how much did he water fast?
>>
>>41035256
Also how often do you keto vs water fast?
>>
Hey anons, how long will it take me to lose 60lbs at 205lbs? I'm 5'9 btw
>>
>>41032687
Had a Big Mac and large fries with some leftovers, total of 1200+ calories at 12am. Going to repent with 3 days of fasting.
>>
>>41039759
That's why he said he hates he lives in a world where he has to ask.

207lbs is not huge, but the 1st post was of a crying wojak indicating a negative emotion like shame guilt or anger.
>>
>>41039839
From a weight loss and fitness pow yes.
>>41039846
Good for you if it works out. I prefer doing body recomposition as well.
>>
>>41039913
"Yes" is not an answer to "how".
>>
File: 1491736732575.jpg (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491736732575.jpg
22KB, 275x200px
>>41039913
Gotta eat fat to lose fat to confuse the body and fill the arteries amirite guys
>>
>>41039759
That's why he said he hates he lives in a world where he has to ask.

207lbs is not huge, but the 1st post was of a crying wojak indicating a negative emotion like shame guilt or anger.
>>
>>41039875
>first 20 lbs
About 2 months
>second 20 lbs
About 6 months
>final 20 lbs
About a year
>>
finally stopped doing IF. honestly i eat a lot less later in the day if I eat normally and have breakfast.
>>
File: 1491586492121.jpg (20KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
1491586492121.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>>41039954
It can't get to your fat cells when it stays in your veins.
>>
>>41040023
Smart as fuck.
>>
>>41039878
I had a similar experience
Sunday night went to wendy, got a large chili with chill, spicy chicken combo and nuggets. Been fasting for 42hrs now, one more day then fooood
>>
>>41032672
Fasted for two days and I've finally broken through my plateau!
>>
>>41039954
>>41040023
>Confused fat gets into your veins
>Gives you a cardio and you die
>???
>Can't eat, hence lose weight
Kto wins again it seems lads.
>>
>>41039993
That's true if he eats the same amount of calories throughout the year. If he reduces his calories as he loses weight (in line with decreasing basal metabolic rate), then he should have a consistent rate of fat loss
>>
>>41040151
tell me about it
tried to commit suicide with my gun the other day, but knowing I can't police my brass afterwards stopped me
>>
File: 1431461721756.jpg (54KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1431461721756.jpg
54KB, 419x750px
>stick on diet
>eat on average 1330 calories a day
>fat ass sister comes over and stuff 3 empty McDonalds bags into my trash
>large soda in her hand
>she's almost 300lbs
>on blood sugar and cholesterol medication
>been gaining weight like fuck
>"H-hey sis, gonna start that diet soon?"
>"Oh I'll start tomorrow no point in starting today, Anon"
>whole house smells like fries after she leaves
>get crazy as fuck cravings
>order quart of sweet and sour chicken
>portion and save half of it
>eat half of it
>tfw still ate about 1500 calories today
I use my sister as motivation, I'll do everything I can to not be like her. It feel pretty good.
>>
File: 1491787444991.png (386KB, 957x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491787444991.png
386KB, 957x598px
>>41032687
I bought a chocolate bar , eating it one piece a day
>>
What exercises are good for your ass and thighs
>>
>>41033419
you in ketosis with that much cabbage ?
>>
I have to go out for a friend's birthday tonight. The online menu has no nutritional info listed. It's standard american fare, pizza, burgers, etc. I've been fasting all day so I don't go over. What do I eat? How do I estimate cals for MFP?
>>
>>41040254
slap em
>>
>>41040254
You serious? Squat
>>
>>41040275
if you dont have designated cheat days consider this one, just dont purposely order something ou know is big, plus most restaurants have to go boxes if you really feel the need to stop
>>
Keto works great, but me personally my strength tanks like a mfer. It's the l only reason I don't Keto.
>>
>>41040254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUiFlZ2FsKA
Sissy squat. You'll get delicious, fuckable thighs
>>
Hey /fat/ what can I do instead of deadlifting?

I've herniated the same disc 7 times now. Seven fuckin times, and it originally happened deadlifting, after that's its just always been weak.

I really want to deadlift though, I miss the full body movement. What can I do that won't cripple me again? Every time it happens I give up on healthy lifestyle and get fat again.
>>
Reminder that in an actually controlled environment with the same caloric intake, low-fat diet is superior.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-cutting-dietary-fat-reduces-body-fat-more-cutting-carbs
>>
>>41040443
Maybe back extensions.
Ask doc
>>
am I the only one that gets gassy when losing weight? I dont fart this much when Im stuffingmy face
>>
>>41040275
Surely they must have salads as well? I don't eat out but isn't that standard? You should probably order that rather than support the production of deathtrap crap like pizza.
>>
Got a body tape measure
can't wait to use it tomorrow
>>
>>41034423
>>41036922
>>41038529
Damn. This whole thread is redpilled as fuck. I love it.
>>
>>41040451
>Mathematical model simulations predicted small long-term differences in body fat

Read the actual study you sperg, they studied metabolites and extrapolated from there
>>
>>41040443
I get the same feeling doing dips that I get deadlifting. If that's what you're searching for. Muscle wise probably just a series of accessories.
>>
>>41040872
Table 3, first row.
>>
>>41040451
I mean at the end of the day it's one limited study. Don't think it should really change much of the accepted dogma around
>>
>>41040948
Your point? Looking at the short term effects of significant dietry changes is of zero importance to long term fat loss. Especially only 5 fucking days. Extrapolate your brain.
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (42KB, 552x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
42KB, 552x424px
Why are you all trying to lose weight? Losin weight isn't the key to happiness. Find something within yourself that creates happiness. Dieting isn't even guaranteed for weight loss. More than 70% of people who diet gain the weight back in a year. The key to happiness is to do something you love regardless of your weight.

All this fat shaming is just making you angry at yourself. You'll be angry even after you lose that temporary weight and even angrier that you did when it comes back. So stop the anger and start the love. Love who you are. Love yourself regardless of your weight. Instead of saying "I wish I was skinny", tell yourself "it's okay that I'm fat". Enjoy life, you've only got one and it doesn't make sense to spend your entire life counting calories and dieting, being constantly angry at yourself instead of living your life and being happy.

I'd rather die fat than live a long life being miserable at how hard I need to suffer to stay skinny. Not to mention that there's no correlation between being fat and having a shorter life. I know plenty o big people who are in their 80s an 90s.
>>
>>41041020
Because being fat causes back pain that stops me doing things I enjoy

>Not to mention that there's no correlation between being fat and having a shorter life

What about quality of life?

fuck off
>>
>>41041020
I want to fuck non-ugly women. Lot easier if you can take off your shirt. Go eat some donuts and die at 50 being happy, tubby.
>>
>>41041034
Quality of life is subjective. Skinny people can get cancer or have depression, so why do you assume that being fat is responsible? Stop pressuring yourself to lose weight and focus on doing what you enjoy instead. You'll find yourself having more fun and being happier that way
>>
>>41041020
>I'd rather die fat than live a long life being miserable at how hard I need to suffer to stay skinny.
I'd rather live a long healthy life as a physically fit individual.

>Not to mention that there's no correlation between being fat and having a shorter life.

Except of course there is. Fat people live 8+ years less.
>>
>>41040968
The accepted dogma is that fat is bad for you.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs394/en/
https://healthyforgood.heart.org/eat-smart/infographics/what-is-a-healthy-diet-recommended-serving-infographic
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/dash
>>
File: 1423282798705.png (859KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1423282798705.png
859KB, 500x738px
>workplace is holding a Biggest Loser competition
>been trying to losing weight regardless, so decide to join
>been consistently losing about 1.5 pounds a week
>manager sends out the current updates after one week
>all of them have lost 2, 3, even 12 pounds after just one week

How the fuck does that work? I get some of that is probably water weight, but none of them are even that heavy.
>>
>>41041046
Again, back pain is not conducive to a high quality of life, fuck off
>>
>>41041046
>Stop pressuring yourself to lose weight and focus on doing what you enjoy instead. You'll find yourself having more fun and being happier that way

I enjoy fucking beautiful women. Go bang a cow.
>>
I'm 188cm and weight 116kg. My approach is threadmill 3 times a week for minimum 4km each run and then some iron pumping - chest+triceps, biceps+back, arms, no leg day because my knee if fucked up at the moment.
So far everything's going ok, but I eat sweets from time to time and need to stop doing that.
No particular diet except for "eat less, exercise more" approach.
>>
>>41041057
you'll win in the long run once they yo-yo back up
>>
>>41041052
>that fat is bad for you.
Is it bad for me, someone in my mid 20s, or someone in their mid 50s? I want to look good naked. That's whats good for me.
>>
>>41041057
They either starved themselves or lost a bunch of water weight. Just ignore them and focus on yourself. 1.5 lbs a week is a good pace. Losing 3 lbs is only for morbidly obese people. 12 lbs sounds like BS.
>>
>>41032687
Went to culvers and had a sourdough melt with cheese curds and a scoop of coconut cream custard, was really good and im still well under maintenance.
>>
>Psst. stop eating fat, get back to eating carbohydrates, silly goy
>>
>>41041070
You can clog your arteries at 20 if you wish, that way you'll be way ahead of schedule whe^H^H^H if you hit your 50s.
>>
File: 1231231.png (21KB, 811x656px) Image search: [Google]
1231231.png
21KB, 811x656px
>>41041076
I wonder who could've been behind that post.
>>
>>41041084
Mate if i can run a 3m 18min, I'll be fine heart wise.
>>
>>41041064
Track calories. It's easy to start eating more when you're becoming more active. Your body is going to be wanting more calories since you'll be expending more. Tracking will keep you honest.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 166x156px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 166x156px
>>41041076
>the global medical elites are conspiring to make you fat and sick
>>
Man, when if 40 years some new study definitely proves that it IS the fat that makes you fat and it's the fat that clogs the arteries I'm gonna laugh in your grave.
>>
File: C7J1WtkV4AAhm1Z.jpg (41KB, 960x817px) Image search: [Google]
C7J1WtkV4AAhm1Z.jpg
41KB, 960x817px
>>41041165
Studies should be taken in context. But most likely we all lack the knowledge and expertise to give them that context. Best to listen to professionals who's career it is to analyse this stuff.
>>
>>41041067
>>41041071

That's what I'm thinking. I'm 5'10 and currently 260. Some of the other participants are heavier, but the one that lost 12 pounds only weighed 210 to start with.
>>
If I'm fat is there any chance I could get laid at a star wars convention?
>>
>>41041279
Dress up as jabba the hutt and fuck some freeky chick RPing as Leaia.
>>
>>41041279
>>41041298
>precisely 60 seconds between posts

hmm
>>
>>41041298
I'm not fat enough to be Jabba. I could be a Manlet (in wookie terms) Chewbacca maybe.
>>
>>41041343
>>
>>41041355
>basic bitch tier paint edit

hmm
>>
File: 1445207045102.jpg (33KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1445207045102.jpg
33KB, 500x396px
>>41041393
>doesn't know it's an html edit
>>
Two days in a row!! I feel amazing to boot. Technically this is an off day for SS but I did 30 mins of running. What else should I add?
>>
New thread:
>>41041709

>>41041709

>>41041709
>>
>>41041064
Lift before cardio brah
>>
>>41038488
What weight are you?
>>
>>41036016
Looks absolutely disgusting
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.