[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of black people at the gym? They tend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (71KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
71KB, 600x905px
What does /fit/ think of black people at the gym? They tend to be a little aggressive ya feel me mayne?
>>
>>41032096
Blacks at the gym are usually cool, there are some giga niggas at mine who loudly hype each other up before their ridiculous lifts, which is kind of fun to watch.
It's Asians that take up space doing retarded shit and Indians who hog equipment and don't let you work in. With whites you get a little of everything.
>>
>>41032096
Uh, no? You're one of those easily triggered beta cucks, huh?
>>
>>41032184
the Jacked asians at my gym always stare me out.

Is it because deep down all Asians wanna be is successful tall blonde white men?
>>
Gym blacks are chill
>>
>>41032198

what kind of faggot starts a sentence with Uh, no?

you massive queer rofl must suck to be you hahahaha
>>
File: 1436640497022.png (209KB, 398x377px) Image search: [Google]
1436640497022.png
209KB, 398x377px
>>41032096
The smell, oh my lord
>>
There are very few black people at my gym.

There are two pretty fat black otakus, one with dreads one with regular black people hair. Never spoke to either of them, and they don't seem to know each other. One of them (dreads) plays Nintendo DS while using the stationary bike.

One really tall skeletal black guy who is always dressed like a low budget rapper and wears t-shirts with Egyptian motifs on them. Keeps to himself.

One tall and jacked black guy, seems to be in his late 30s/early 40s. Has a kind of Morgan Freeman vibe, asked me for a spot once and said thanks when we finished, no further conversation. Seems like a good dude.

One of the gym managers is a living black stereotype, always laughing, smiling, dancing, and joking around with the regulars. He's cool in my book.

And there's one black girl who is actually very VERY fit and cute, but I've heard her talk on the phone and she sounds 100% Sharkeesha-tier.
>>
>>41032234
Nope just waiting for your dyel self to finish up on the squat rack. Gotta get that Asian squats in.
>>
>>41032302
What's sharkeesha tier?
>>
black people at the gym are usually friendly/just trying to get their workout
they don't bother anyone.
you can apply this to basically 99% of everyone at the gym.

only time I was worried for my safety at the gym was when I asked a short haired white guy, wearing over the ear-headphones, if anyone was using the power rack next to him.

he proceeded to stare at me like an autist and say nothing. thought I was about to be in a fight for my life.
>>
>>41032534
Ghetto, crass, speaks Ebonics, dtf
>>
Blacks and whites are fairly cool. You might get that one guy who never talks to anyone and seems like an asshole, but once you ask for a spot, he becomes a new gym bro.

Hispanics are always one of two; either dyel faggots wearing soccer shit and hogging equipment, while talking in a group. The others are like your usual blacks and whites.

Asians I see seem to always do meme exercises women do.

Jagdishes/Pajeets always smell like curry.
>>
>>41032096
Only a handful. All chill. Used to be a body builder chick who was black
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (37KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
37KB, 620x372px
>>41032302
>One of the gym managers is a living black stereotype, always laughing, smiling, dancing, and joking around with the regulars. He's cool in my book.

Kek
>>
>>41032198
Uh, no? Like, literally. I can't even right now. Helloooo?
>>
>>41032243
>rofl
man.
>>
>tfw all the black dudes at your gym are either fat-as-fatass or incredibly jacked and strong

There is no middle ground.
>>
>>41032234
Fucking gym asians..

>be me
>6'0 nigger
>190 lb
>maxing out bench press at 195
>5'5 - 5'7 chink asks to work in with me
>lolok
>he's benching 255
>asked his weight and he said 131

What the fucking fuck? Is this just a case of really good genetics or something? Or can hard work really get you that far? This fucking chink was doing damn near double his weight.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.