[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Get Fit for Military Bootcamp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: bootcamp.jpg (285KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bootcamp.jpg
285KB, 1500x1000px
Im going to enlist and will likely start bootcamp in 2 months. What workouts/routines/programs can I do to best prepare?
>>
>>41030211
Most well developed countries have a military app to get in shape.
But just run, do push-ups and sit-ups A LOT and you'll be fine.
>>
Depends on what branch boyo. If you're air force then literally don't even worry about it.
>>
>>41030211
Depends on the branch. You'll mainly be doing bodyweight exercises and running. If you're going Navy (Like I did) say goodbye to your gains for 2 months, you wont do shit but fold clothes and occasionally run a mile and a half
>>
>>41030211
Do this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy41a_RtzNo
>>
>>41030211
Look up the requirements for whatever branch your going in, aim for way higher than that. You can even get bumped up a rank right away if you score high enough.
>>
>>41030211
When you get in you'll see a bunch of out of shape cucks.

You'll be fine. Basic training doesn't take in soldiers they takenin civilians and attempt to turn them into soldiers.

Good word of advice though: if your BCT does "a-train" or like "b team " "c team" (these are based off your running ability) always go one up.

I was supposed to be on the B team but my dumb ass got confused and went on the A team and shit sucked don't get me wrong but I was making 300s on my PT test after.

Also PT is mad gay expecially with PRT, but it's really the only time you'll work out, so give it all you got.
>>
How do I increase pushups?
>>
>>41030406
do pushups, eat food, sleep, then do slightly more pushups tomorrow
>>
>>41030406
You play video games?

After every round do twice or three times the amount of kills you got
>>
>>41030236
I can confirm this about Navy bootcamp. Very little time was spent exercising.
They put much more emphasis on military bearing, following orders, and attention to detail; hence why most of our time was spent drilling and folding clothes.
>>
>>41030406
>change your hand width on different sets
>do them every day
>do variations
>do them on gravel to get tough hands
>dips help
>don't weigh too much, don't weigh too little
>>
File: 1488583774877.jpg (9KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488583774877.jpg
9KB, 168x168px
>>41030211

do a lot of running, pushups, sit ups, pull ups, dips, then after all that run some more
>>
>>41030406
Do 60-80% of your max, 4-6 times a day, 4-6 days a week. Retest your max every week. In 3 or 4 months you'll be able to max any pushup test.
>>
What the fuck is with all these basic bitches always having 2-3 months until boot/basic/selection/assfucking and asking how to get ready? You've had far longer to prep for the easiest part of your enlistment
>>
>>41031223
/k/ gets a lot of it too. They've even gone as far to create a "/meg/ - Military Enlistment General" just to help alleviate all the boot threads.
>>
>>41031904
thats been there for 2 years now you faggot
>>
>>41030211
Unless you're going Marine Corps or Coast Gaurd, you could be fifty pounds overweight and still pass

>preparing

LOL
>>
>>41031923
Kid in the pic is a poolee, so he's going with the Marine Corps.

>>41030211
OP, if you can do a decent amount of pullups and run pretty fast, it'll be a breeze for you. I recommend you work on those two.
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (95KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
95KB, 762x1024px
>>41030470
Holy shit
This is some good advice
Muscle gains and vidya gains
>>
>>41031917
Ok.
>>
>>41032030
Or he just got the picture off google
>>
>>41030470
Depending on the game this will fuck you up.
You know how when your muscles get tired they get clumsy? You get clumsy, you get less kills. You get less kills you do less pushups.
>>
>>41030458
there is literally nothing else to it
>>
>>41030211
You ask your recruiter.
Then you ask your recruiter to train with you.

Then you feel sad and go for yet another run.
Right after the run you do push-ups and sit-ups and maybe a pull-up.

You do this at least twice, maybe four times a week.
Crying all the time.
And then schmekel clovenstein thanks you for your service as you are wheeled along in the Veterans Day parade by your male nurse.
>>
>>41033560
>Then you ask your recruiter to train with you.
I thought faggotry was despised in the corps
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.