[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are athletes more aesthetic than "lifters"? lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: fitsucks.jpg (31KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
fitsucks.jpg
31KB, 500x381px
Why are athletes more aesthetic than "lifters"? lol
>>
looks weird desu
>>
I dont know. But I've never observed the aesthetic of a shop lifter. They all wear masks and disguises.
>>
>>41029528
Low bf% is key for aesthetics which a lot of lifters don't have.

Lifting weights is easy, cardio and proper diet are work.
>>
File: IMG_2055.jpg (81KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2055.jpg
81KB, 636x424px
>tfw not manta ray mode
>>
>>41029554
They dont wear black masks anon thats just thier skin
>>
>>41029568

> cardio and proper diet are work.

lol shoving less food in your gob is fuckin easy

Like in a list of ten random tasks, not putting food in your mouth will be the easiest every time.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09zkBp557NY
>>>/asp/
>>41029528
>>
>>41029528
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>Chads are naturally good at sports
>Chads are naturally aesthetic
>>
12+ hours a day of training followed by strict dieting prepped by professional chefs
also
money
>>
File: zkg0.jpg (340KB, 492x750px) Image search: [Google]
zkg0.jpg
340KB, 492x750px
>>41029528
cuz muscle mass isn't everything ya tards.
>>
Better genetics
>>
>>41029678
I don't get the faggots who think like this. The entire developed world is undergoing an obesity epidemic. If being skinny were easy everyone would do it.

It becomes incredibly hard when every single cell in your body is compelling you to eat more and more.

Imagine if everyone was born a heroin addict then im sure not doing heroin would be the easiest thing in the world
>>
>>41029678
>eating less = proper diet

he meant getting enough protein without bulking up
>>
>>41030571
Fat cope

I have no desire to eat more than i need to survive
>>
>>41030662
*tips fedora*
not everyone eats as little as possible naturally. it's retarded to think everyone in the world can eat little to nothing with no effort. I say this as a skeleton that if i didn't force myself i'd eat maybe 1 meal and some ramen every day.
>>
>>41029528

They got low bodyfat, Vtaper body, and wide ass shoulders.
>>
>>41030575
Easy though? Chicken has a lot of protein to its calories, you can get the protein white cutting easily that way
>>
File: zz.png (3MB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
zz.png
3MB, 4621x2914px
>>41030571
Genetically speaking, humans have changed very little in the past 1,000 years. Not eating has not gotten harder, our society has just gotten weaker. For further proof, look at societies that still have their shit together when it comes to national pride. Japan is not having a heroin problem or an obesity problem.

I wonder why Western nations seem to be having more problems these days. Hmm... I don't know.
>>
>>41029528
>soccer player
>athlete
Pick one
>>
HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
most gymcels lack severely in GENETICS, that's why they spend so much time coping at the gym (little they know they'll always look like shit)
>>
>>41029528
Mindset

"lifters" are always training "for" some nebulous purpose; they project an air of never-good-enoughness. until you compete in a sport, you never are the thing you're training to be; you're a wannabe

athletes get their exercise playing the sport, competing against the enemy and BEING the reason for the training. they put the training to use and thus project an air of ability and accomplishment

tl;dr actually doing something with your physical ability is important if you want to be more than a /fit/ autist
>>
>>41030783
Lol at the end of the day you have to appreciate the person that took the time to make this
>>
File: IMG_0078.gif (718KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.gif
718KB, 200x150px
>>41030783
Because we're actually trying to evolve humanity.

>lel using a nation of squinty eyed manlets who have a serious gang problem, sky high suicide rated and glorify fatties as athletes as a counter example.

Western world wants to push the human physique to peak limits. Nips just wanna have their own S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise and kill whales.
>>
he's in the top 1% of looks of ALL athletes. Most athletes actually look like shit just like regular people.
>>
The real reason is because they roid
>>
Because lifting was never athletic in the first place.
>>
File: 1490892295229.png (419KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490892295229.png
419KB, 738x415px
>>41029528
delet
>>
>>41029528
because a lifter is typically just an average dude, that's lionel messi
>>
>>41029528
>Why are athletes more aesthetic than "lifters"? lol
They don't lift heavy generally. Bolt doesn't even do squats.
>>
>>41030906

shut the fuck up you delusional powerlifter literally end your life at this moment. 1 year natty lifters should look better than OP's pic related.

and to answer OP questions: low bodyfat. a good amount of us would look better than him but no one here has the willpower to cut low enough bodyfat to get that definition and aestethic.
>>
>>41030662
God it must suck not enjoying food, I stick to diet and calorie intake but once a month I eat all the foods I enjoy and it is great. Somebody who eats what they want everyday and all of a sudden they don't that's hard. Was for me when I lost weight.
>>
>>41030571
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot?
Every cell in your body wants you to be fat?
I think you have no clue of what our bodies had to go through time and time again for millions of years, theyre not predisposed to be fat, humans are predatory Animals, we need to be mobile, there is a clear difference between being healthy/fit and being super skinny though, a body that's like sub 10% bf is hardly an example of sustainability and longevity, our natural state is much more in the end 13-18 % bf range
>>
>>41029528
Ronaldo lifts.
>>
>>41029528
Itt /fit/ doesn't know professional soccer players lift like any other professional athletes
>>
>>41033655
try harder

>>41030800
this
>>
>>41029528
>pullups ed 10xF
>lateral raises eod 3xF
>core workout eod 3xF
>>
>>41030783

Muh grorius nippon

/pol/ pls go
Japan has a ridiculously high suicide rate, low quality of life and a virginity rate roughly equivalent to your shitty board

This will never improve until you improve yourself instead of pining for an idealised 1950s
>>
>>41030479
Look up some of the olympic athletes. While they do put in a lot of hours. They don't always have the chefs or money variable.

At least until they start winning shit anyways.

>>41030571
Go to reddit if you want a fat circule jerk.
Go to fat hate thread if you want actual help.

It takes work to be 10/10 six pack ab chad. But it only takes some sense, education, and a bit of will power to not be a fat fuck in the western world.
>>
File: chinese swimmer.jpg (104KB, 800x1144px) Image search: [Google]
chinese swimmer.jpg
104KB, 800x1144px
Look at this mother fucker, he is aesthetic as fuck and all he does it swim
>>
File: 13250355809301.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
13250355809301.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>41029678
>>lol shoving less food in your gob is fuckin easy

>lol not smoking cigarettes is fuckin easy

>alcoholism? lmao, JUST DONT DRINK ALCOHOL RETARD HOW HARD IS THAT
>>
File: 1390514549330.gif (1MB, 180x138px) Image search: [Google]
1390514549330.gif
1MB, 180x138px
>>41033907
but that's actually true, you undisciplined faggot.

I like food, but I don't spend my days shoving sweets down my gullet. At the same time I like feeling the buzz of alcohol, but fuck compromising my long-term health in the name of temporary pleasures.
As for smoke, there is the addiction issue on the side, but shit son, you could have just not given in to peer pressure and started smoking in the first place.

The point is, don't prioritize what you want now instead of what you'll have in a few years and you'll make it. Impatience, lack of discipline and drive towards improvement are some of the worst things to happen to western society and shi like this is part of the problem.
>>
>>41033907
he's right though

people are just mentally weak
>>
>>41033815
also because he has top tier genetics
>>
>>41033815
Furthermore, I LOVE the cognitive dissonance in /fit/. You are so fucking stupid.
>HURRRRR Geneticss dont matter bro :))
>*posts pics swimmers with GENETICALLY broad shoulders and long limbs*
>woahh man swimmers look good just swim guys!
You fucking stupid scum. They don't look good because they swim. They swim because they have the GENETIC BODY for it. YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKS GO DIE IDIOT WHORES
>>
>>41029611
Good one
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.