[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: aline.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
aline.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
I already do Glute Bridges and Hip thrusts.

What else? How do I get my butt to have this upwards angle (check the video)?

https://youtu.be/JADTv0R3IfY?t=184
>>
Marry a guy and use his money to get plastic surgery and then dumb him
>>
>>41028191
thx for replying
that booty isnt natty?
>>
>>41028285
Nothing on that chick is natty.
>>
>>41028297
how can you tell?
i mean, boobs are obvious, but the rest isnt achievable natty?

the ass does seem a bit too fat for such a flat tummy
>>
>>41027528
Basic bitch cardio bunny routine combined with lower body but mostly ass focused lifting routine.
And a tiny bit of some drug to help burn off the fat and build that easy muscle.

She more then likely does basic stripper pole dancing but her upper body isn't toned enough for that.
>>
File: alineabs.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alineabs.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>41028578
>She more then likely does basic stripper pole dancing but her upper body isn't toned enough for that.

she's a tv dancer for "Panico na Band", brazilain television

you can tell she lifts though, from her shoulders abs and legs. pic related.
>>
>>41028671
Damned nice
>>
>>41028724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4VPWJUjZs

makes me wanna go bi
>>
>>41028578

>Coincidentally hung out with pole dancing teacher this weekend
>She was a fucking tank

I was impressed at how muscular she was to say the least.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 847x1482px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 847x1482px
>>41027528
you are aiming for the wrong body senpai
>>
>>41028751
Very nice. Is she a working girl or...

>>41028773
>Built like a tank
>Pole dancer
Not a very successful one though I'm gathering.
>>
>>41028817

She's not a stripper. She's a pole dancing instructor.
>>
>>41028946
>not a stripper
>a pole dancing instructor
That's college for strippers t b h
>>
>>41028817
>>41029008

I'm starting to question whether you know the definition of "instructor" or "teacher" or if you can even read those words at all.
>>
>>41028817
she probably is a working girl

look at her, built like a fit bimbo
>>
>>41027528
>>41028285
this

she has too much funky shit going on. Breast implants. lipbotox. airbrushing. lighting. tanning makeup. And I have no idea what's going on with the ass, it looks deflated, but anon claims it's implants? Eitherway it's not plump and the back of her legs look flabby as hell.
>>
>>41029090
I get it, she's a professor at strippers college but not a stripper herself...
>>
>>41029246

Take it easy on the sips there friendo
>>
>>41027528
I will tell you how anon.

one, here is some good motivation fitnesss channell for a similar physique (check video) https://youtu.be/3x9cpVs-iuE?t=37

this girl used to be flat and skinny as shit and now looks like that.

however, that is not the look you want, but certainly does have the lower body. so you want to do what abby does online without thickening your core and upperbody.

so avoid things that train your core, like squats and deadlifts, and do more isolation for your hamstrings and glutes. abby has a video there somewhere about similar sorts, u want some quads, not too much. you dont want arms or a thick core, so train your abs without weights only, and dont train your arms unless its through compounds, i would really stick to body training for your upper body, so pushups mainly and ab trainings and find something for your back that is not too intense, maybe assisted pullups (NOT CHINUPS)

it's all about proportions, so if you go to the gym 3 times, work your glutes and hamstrings on all 3 days, work your quads too in one and your upperbody too in one, maybe do abs in upper body day and quads day.

so your week should look like this

Day 1: Hamstrings Glutes & Upperbody and Abs
rest
Day:Hamstrings Glutes & Quads and Abs
rest
Day 3:Hamstrings Glutes & Cardio
rest rest

rinse and repeat,
you wanna be on a lean bulk assuming you're starting from not a fatty, and if you are already a fatty with a thick waist, you need to start cutting immediately and maybe skip the abs on day 2
>>
>>41029434
to add, maybe change your walk to something that uses your glutes more too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.