[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD STRIKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6998.jpg (80KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6998.jpg
80KB, 432x648px
okay guys here's my scenario
>be me
> cute guy, get told by girls a lot that I'm cute
>used to going out to parties with my mates and getting a decent amount of attention from girls

Fast forward a bit
New friend
>probably one of the best looking dudes in the university
> complete asshole to woman he does not desire
> when we go out to parties he gets hit on constantly , girls stare at him, fucked around 20 girls or something this year
>basically a cover child for narcissism
> wants to be my roommate Next year

Here's the thing, I like the guy and it sounds beta but I don't wanna room with this kid because I know he gets all the girls. Literally have had girls approach me and ask for my number and stuff but as soon as they meet him they like change completely and go after him. Happened like 3 times now and it's agrivating. I'm not a virgin or anything and I still get laid but I'm afraid if I have any hot girls over he's gonna swoop in cause that's the type of guy he is even if he says he's not. Even if he didn't flirt back I would hate to be the second choice and it sucks. I value him as a friend but don't feel like getting chucked a lot next semester. What do I do?
>>
>>41026411
having a friend chad is a first step to becoming chad yourself(atleast on the inside)
>>
>>41026411
ss+gomad
>>
>>41026427
like it happens all the time, random girls asking for his number, or girls coming up to us and saying "I wanna meet your friend" and just little things that don't make me mad per say just a little jelly sometimes cause it happens a lot, and like hot girls too. Fit will say stupid stuff like girls want the less attractive guy and won't approach but it happens to him all the time so that's bs
>>
Live with him. Absolutely do. There was a study where men were rated by women on a 1-10 scale for looks. The men's photos were re-taken immediately after the first pass of ratings by the women, with varying combinations of men being put together for group photos based on how they were rated. The women were brought back some number of months later and were shown the group pictures, and asked to rate individual men (never all in a pic, just one a time). The groups of men were as follows:

>a low scoring guy photographed with high scoring guys
>a high scoring guy photographed with low scoring guys
>a low scoring guy photographed with other low scoring guys
>a high scoring guy photographed with other high scoring guys
>low scoring guys in isolation
>high scoring guys in isolation.

The guys photographed in isolation scored at a rate that was reliable with initial ratings, neither higher or lower.

Guys rated low shot with other low guys were rated worse than before. High rated guys lost a one or two on average being shot with ugly guys.

Guys rated highly shot with other highly rated guys bumped up a point or so. Low rated guys, when photographed in a group with highly rated guys, jumped up A TON.

tl;dr -> no matter how you look, always be in a social group, and the more attractive your friends the better for you.
>>
>>41026506
Yeah but it's not guys it only one kid. I just feel if we ever brought a group of girls back the hot ones would go for him if it was us two.
>>
He's also got the reputation of a huge asshole and after a girl meets him and bangs him after a short time they realize he's a huge cock.
>>
>>41026573

So get him to get three girls over. I guarantee that even if he ends up in a threesome that the remaining girl will be thirsty enough to get you laid. You have a golden opportunity here anon.
>>
File: 1491508860369.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1491508860369.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
OP.
ROOM WITH THE CHAD.

if youre decent looking you might be able to become his brad, and end up hooking up with the chicks hes not into.

this is a one in a lifetime opportunity, room with chad.
>>
I was at a rock concert last night autistically conversing with a qt while also high on acid when a chad comes over and says to this girl "wanna hop on my shoulders?" "sure!" then I went in the mosh pit so yes room with the chad
>>
But won't chad fuck my girls though?
>>
File: 1487033668536.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487033668536.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>41026655
true this its only for a year what the worst that could happen?
>>
Yeah thats frustrating. We live in a world where we are constantly told our lives are only fulfilling if we are desirable and you are constantly getting chosen over. He is your bro though. He gets more sluts than you and he will probably cock block you without even trying but friendships are important in life too. College will be over in only a couple years but that friendship can last a life time. Also if he is an asshole he will probably slip up and piss a lot of hot girls off to the point where they will spite him by fucking you. Girls like assholes but not when they are assholes to them
>>
File: 1491525698524.jpg (39KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491525698524.jpg
39KB, 320x427px
>>41026899
>my girls
found the misogynistic pig, you don't own shit
>>
File: bait.jpg (3KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
3KB, 123x123px
>>41026961
>>
>>41026411
>Literally have had girls approach me and ask for my number and stuff
You're seriously asking /fit/ for advice on what comes after this point?
>>
>>41026468
per se*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.