[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dat ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What the best exercises to get a nice ass?
>>
Bret Contreras will help you with that one, he's specialized in glute training.
And according to emg-graphs, kneeling squat is pretty much the one.
>>
Bump
>>
Brap.
>>
The exercise called genetics.
>>
>>41025964
>>
>>41026042
she looks exactly the same except for arching her lower back more in the second pic?
>>
>>41025917
Before was better
>>
>>41026042
>it took me 4 months to develop lordosis
>>
>>41026068
>Bump
She toned her ass up a bit and the arcane art of presentation.
Arching her back also makes orgasms far more easier and attracts men.
>>
>>41026068
She's also standing on her toes. 0 progress.
>>
>>41025917
before
>shorts way too up
after
>normal shorts placement
>>
>>41026042
If anything this girl lost weight and learned how to arch her back. She looks leaner now but I guess in that toning down did not enough ass exercise to develop glutes while slimming?

Poor diet (not enough protein) could also be a factor.
>>
>>41025696
Sprints
Lunges
Romanian Dead lift
Gobblet Squats
Hip bridges.
>>
For an ass like your pic related or any other Instagram "fitness" chick, butt lift, implants, or fat injection. If you don't already have decent butt genetics, working it will help but really won't get you the shape/size you want. People will tell you otherwise, but they're brainwashed by the social media fitness industry where chicks have huge asses and twig legs.
>>
>>41026151
You forgot (Bulgarian) split squats.

But all those are really good, use them for sprint training (especially sprints).
>>
Romanian dead trotters
Estonian bridge lifters
plinky plonk raises
leg swindle rope swings
Brazilian thrusts

and using the ham string machine while lying on the floor and basically doing a leg press (personal favourite)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.