[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Keto+IF
Pic related, breakfast
Answer post Dinner and total cal count for the day.
Out of proton powder, so I'll fine tune when I get it, to make up the proton deficit.
Just look at what I eat /fit/, and I'm still in a 500 kcal caloric deficit.
>>
>>41023931
Dinner +daily total
>>
Where's the protein?
>>
Heart attack and malnutrition heaven
>>
>>41023931
>>41023938
Eggs cheese and butter breakfast and dinner. People eat better in prison. Kys
>>
>>41023931
on s'en bat les couilles
>>
>>41023931
>food heaven
>eating butter by the stick with a side of cheese
Nice bait
>>
>no protein
Do you even lift? Not even memeing, enjoy horrifically skinntfat status and heart attack tier cholesterol.
>>
>>41024612
OP here
90 kg ~200 lbs 15% bf, started my cut two weeks ago.
lift 5 days a week+HIIT
As I said , there is a lack of protons which I can't patch without powder, lest I go overboard on other macros.
The real meme is 1g/lb bodyweight.
Counting 0.8g/lb LEAN bodyweight, puts me at 163*0.8=130. If I apply a 20% (500kcals of 2500 tdee) deficit across all macros evenly, that's 104 gs proton per day, I'm less than 1/2 shake below
>>
>>41025292
Who told you to apply deficit evenly across all macros? That's shit advice
>>
>>41025358
Your deficit/excess is in calories, you determine it as a %
You set you macro ratio according to whatever diet you follow.
You then apply % to all macros, so you are respecting your diet macro ratio wether you're bulking,cutting, maintenance.
There is literally no other way of doing it.
Bulk,cut, maintenance are caloric adjustments, not nutritional.
What do you do, just hack in or out regardless of macros? That offsets everything you chose when determining your diet. Come on man...
>>
>>41025450
Are you serious? If it takes 130g of protein at your current muscle mass, then you would want atleast 130g of protein to maintain muscle mass in your cut. Cutting protein grams on top of total calories seems like a dumb idea, and using percentages at any calorie count is stupid
>>
>>41025523
Caloric intake is one thing
Diet a.k.a macro-split is another
Your macro split should remain the same regardless of bulk/cut/maint
Protons is not the only necessary macro for muscle building, fat plays an essential role also.

Regardless of what the protein powder marketing tells you, muscle depletion will occur with caloric deficit, and upping the share of protein in your diet won't change anything. Maintaining the same relative protein intake is key, but it goes down proportionately to cal intake in a cut.

Ever heard of anyone going on a cut switching to 80% proton instead of 40%, and thereby losing no muscle mass?
No because if it was that simple everybody would just slam on the proton powder while cutting, and muscle loss wouldn't be a topic

>using percentages at any calorie count is stupid
wew, lad

(pic related) mfw when I realize there are real people who actually process the world like you do
>>
>>41025961
Set a protein and fat gram minimum, and fill the rest of your calories with whatever macro you want whether cutting or bulking.

If you can't see how stupid percentages are at 1200cals vs 4k cals then their is no helping you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.