[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold showers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cold_showers.jpg (63KB, 538x326px) Image search: [Google]
cold_showers.jpg
63KB, 538x326px
Anyone here take them, and what difference does it make for you?
>>
Did take them for 8 months straight.
Only difference was I saved time and money.
>>
>>41022130
>>41022137
this desu, doesn't feel any different at all
I just take them because they're quite fun
>>
Just hopped out of one.

I simulate hyperventilating for up to a minute before I take one. It spikes your addrenaline.

Start the water off luke-warm, keep hyperventilating and lowering the water. Eventually get it to ice-cold, the heat knob all the way off.

My body is becoming more and more resilient to both hyperventilating and the freezing cold water.

I was inspired by Wim Hof (pic related) but it turns out Tibetan monks have been doing shit like this forever. Its a practice called Tummo where they try to get control of their autonomic body functions. Fascinating.
>>
>>41022130
Less itchy scalp. Nothing else.
>>
>>41022130
its a M E M E
people need to stop pretending they're some existential good spirited person for following a meme. The only time it will benefit you is if you have bad eczema or acne that heat will make your skin dry
>>
I take hot showers and then end under a minute or two of cold water.
>>
>>41022130
Only difference is i didnt enjoy my showers
>>
>>41023842
what a cunt
>>
My penis flees back inside my body and I feel kinda sorry for it
>>
>>41022130
Did them for about a month, was really good for waking myself up or recovering from a hangover but other than that I felt no difference in my life.
>>
cold showers after a workout
hot showers in the morning, end with a cold blast to wake yourself up

not that hard
>>
>>41023740
Wim Hoff method is not exactly Tummo.

Tummo is inherently a spiritual practice and the "heat" generated is no only physical heat. Wim Hof might use same breathing methods as some Tibetan monks, but in reality, it is far from Tummo practice.

I also just came out of cold shower. I´m Finnish so sauna is a big thing here. Dip into ice cold lake or icy shower after sauna is heavenly.
>>
I take them because my shower doesn't fucking work, only has cold and boiling, and i can't be arsed buying a new one.
That being said I do like that they save time, also am I just a genetic defect or does anybody else's dick actually get larger when in a cold shower, I thought it was meant to shrivel up in the cold not bloody expand, worried I might do damage to it in the long term.
>>
I turn on the cold water and then jump right in. The shock makes me scream and then I continue screaming while performing a freestyle haka until I get used to the water. When I get used to the water I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and then meditate for a few minutes. After the bath, in a show of dominance, I ask my father to apply some moisturizer on to my back under the excuse that I can't reach it. He then feels my ice cold skin and marvels at my resilience automatically making me the de facto patriarch of my family and universe.
>>
>>41024377
10/10
>>
>>41022130
Cold showers all the time except if I shower before sleep.

The feeling is so fucking great it makes me want to headbutt Mike Tyson
>>
>>41023796
This desu senpai
>>
>>41022130
I dont wanna kill miself for about 10 minutes after them. Worth it.
>>
>>41024377
kek'd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.