[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Life Trunks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 339x492px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28KB, 339x492px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17AyCOaHVk

Which of you autists is this? Mirin'
>>
File: gangstertrunks.jpg (37KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
gangstertrunks.jpg
37KB, 600x411px
>>41021799
The reason I workout is to one day achieve a dbz tier physique. Mirin his dedication.
>>
guy on steroids paints his hair

woooooooooooooooooooow
>>
File: 2499_42ef.jpg (99KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
2499_42ef.jpg
99KB, 500x669px
>>41021799

It's weid how he can be so autistic and chaddy at the same time.

Makes you think if there's an inner Chad in all of us you know.
>>
>>41021799
:(
>>
>>41021893

This. Very strange. When his hair was still blond and tied up he looked like model material.
Reminder that this is what living in Hollywood does to people.
>>
>>41021799
thought that was scooby lmfao, but i'm mirin his dedication (srs), came in expecting disappoint, left feeling satisfied
>>
>>41021799
nigga was walking down the street with a sword in his hand ><

but still, i like how he got where he is now wish him the best
>>
Bump for autism awareness
>>
>>41021799
Fucking mired this man is beyond impressive
>>
>>41021799
>one of the most intense, indepth, anime cartoons I have ever watched
>intense, indepth, anime cartoons
>anime cartoons
Bruh
>>
>>41021799
The guy is obviously nuts, but he seems like a cool guy and you have to admire a body like that with calisthenics.
>>
OP guy is a fucking dork but he's also cool and chill.
>>
>>41021799
He basically has the same delusional obsession as a tranny except instead of cutting his dick off he desires to get swole.
>>
>>41024889
Holy shit you summed up /fit/ in general especially the /fraud/ threads.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>41021799
rofl what.

Is that the golden one? I didn't know he was a weeb.
>>
>>41024940
first thing that struck my mind aswell
combination of autism, testosterone and good work ethic
>>
>>41024889
Yeah, except you forgot one thing. Getting swole is awesome, and cutting off your dick is fucking weird.
>>
>>41021799

I can't even hate slightly. I'm mirin' hard. Dude is living the dream, bless him.
>>
>>41021799
if thats done with calisthenics, even with roids thats pretty cool

mirin hard
>>
File: 1390747031033.png (251KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
1390747031033.png
251KB, 460x304px
I admire the dedication, and I think it's cool his obsession only helped to make him a better person (aside from maybe the purple hair). If you're going to aspire to be one thing, it may as well be a Saiyan. Too bad I'm black and could never cosplay as any of my favorite characters without looking retarded and/or ironic.

Also, am I the only person who got gay vibes from him? Like, he's probably really into guys.
>>
>>41025262
u can cosplay as piccolo. he the nigger of the dbz world
>>
>>41025291
Maybe, but I'd have to shave my head. Also, I thought Mr. Popo was the nigger of the DBZ universe
>>
>>41025262
>Also, am I the only person who got gay vibes from him? Like, he's probably really into guys.

ye he probs paid that hair dye to that queer af hairdresser in the form of a super saiyan succ

Another thing, dunno how to help you with your ordeal, not being a negro myself, but I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans, much respect.
Dunno if you know this guy's channel, he is a black animator/illustrator and is currently working on a steadily rising in popularity fan spinoff DBZ series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mellavelli/videos
>>
>>41026082
>I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans
it was popular among EVERYONE (male), regardless if you were black or white or green.
>>
>>41026082
>I always admired the phenomenon of DBZ being popular among afro-americans
I always thought DBZ was popular with everybody. Growing up, all my friends liked DBZ, but after high school, all my friends stopped giving a shit about anime. My brother and I keep up with Super, but other than that, he's not too big into anime.

I'm probably an anime pleb, since I only really keep up with some of the more mainstream animes (DBSuper and Attack on Titan). But yea, never experienced that Black Otaku stereotype.

These days, I prefer comics and DCAU stuff.
>>
File: DBFCM_375.jpg (390KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DBFCM_375.jpg
390KB, 665x1024px
>>41021799
Forehead's not big enough.

I hate how both Toyo and Toei try to draw him like a pretty boy instead of looking his angry manlet father.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.