[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firm butt without the bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: arse.jpg (502KB, 1500x1175px) Image search: [Google]
arse.jpg
502KB, 1500x1175px
How do you get a firm butt like this (pic related) without having a big bubble?

Because squats just makes your butt bigger, right? But if you want to remove all/most of the fat and just have a small muscle core (pic related) - how do you achieve that? Cardio?
>>
99% genetics. if you have genetics to store fat in ass and thighs you will never look like that no matter what you do.
>>
File: 1482536739849.jpg (108KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1482536739849.jpg
108KB, 937x1171px
That's all fat, those girls all just have genetics which places fat in their asses moreso than other places

Idk why you want that though, a big ass without nice thicc hammies looks super weird

pic related is way better
>>
>>41020750
You didn't just say that OP girl's ass is all fat...

did you?
>>
>>41020763

Are we looking at the same images? Look at the top left, do you see any muscle tone there at all?

The only ones I could believe are maybe the center image or bottom left
>>
>>41020772
It's all the same ass. Maybe the angles trick you?
>>
Just lower your body fat enough to not have any fat on your butt
>>
>>41020772
>center image

Are you joking? It sags like hell in that particular image.
>>
>>41020863
that's a textbook underage butt

t. have younger sister who is 13 and has exact same butt
>>
>>41020874
No way a kid who isn't overweight can have a butt that flabby.
>>
>>41020885
it's not fat. it's just the way it grows when they go in puberty. that ass is firm as fuck
>>
>>41020894
No it's not. If we focus on the middle pic now:

Her left butt cheeks creates a horizontal line from her ass crack all the way to her hip. I'm talking about the gluteal fold.

The bigger the fold, the more flabby the ass. She has a saggy pear shape to it, if it was muscle it would have more of an apple shape.
>>
>>41020874
Post sister for science
>>
Top photo actually looks like a fake butt to me. Am I wrong?
>>
>>41020644
why do you want this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.