[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yohimbine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Anyone here ever use it? I have simple questions.

1. Is it legal in US

2. Where is the best place to get it?

3. So to my understanding it is good for assisting in "stubborn fat" deposits when you are lean, but how lean do you have to be before you can get the benefits of yohimbine?

4. I also read that once you use yohimbine and get rid of those "stubborn fat" areas, when you gain fat again those problem areas will no longer be problem areas? Is this true?

5. Is yohimbine better than other fat burners? I.e ephedrine, dnp, etc. ?
>>
File: 124215.jpg (18KB, 320x399px)
124215.jpg
18KB, 320x399px
bumping because wanting to know if yohimbine can help gyno
>>
>>41018910
1. yes

2. many sources, if you want powder or caps, etc, info and sources at that site in infopic

3. you'll still get the same effects from yohimbine if you take it before you're super lean, you just won't notice it as much. The nice thing about it, is you'd lose fat on your torso at a faster rate than normal, so you'll be left with less belly fat after you get to the weight you want.

4. I've never heard of that one. Maybe it's the "brown fat" thing? I haven't looked into that much so can't help there.

5. yohimbine isn't a fat burner, per se. It's mainly used to help burn fat in problem areas. The studies revealed that it did help some athletes lose fat compared to others that weren't taking it. The nice part about it is it's easy to get and legal.

>>41018992
Depends on if you mean gyno or "gyno." 99% of /fit/ has "gyno" and it will most definitely help with that, because it's just fat on the torso. Legit gyno, it won't help. It would only make it less drastic since you'll be able to burn some fat off of the chest and reduce the total mass in the area.
>>
>>41018910
1. Yes
2. Amazon
3. You can start whenever, just make sure you're doing IF. 16/8 and following all the fucking rules or else you're going to screw the pooch and waste your time, money and then go around bitching about how YHCL is bro-science
4. Never heard of this before but studies on YHCL are still relatively fresh
5. Not a fat burner. You can use it in connection to an EC stack but its not recommended.

Dosage would be.. YHCLA in the morning, 4 hours and then you take the EC, 4 hours and then you take your last EC.
>>
yohimbine [dot] emgsites [dot] com
>>
gives me anxiety, high blood pressure and headaches.
>>
>>41020215
Lower your dosage
>>
i have some tablets but theyre 1-2 years past expiration date. will i die if i take them? are they completely useless now?
>>
How do I get this shit in Australia?
>>
Shit helped me lose weight, but as any supp it's only accelerating the progress you're doing by eating clean
It take 2 before a workout on an empty stomach then 2 before 45min / 1 hour cardio and 2 when i'm done to get to the recommended dose
>>
File: yohimbine6.png (431KB, 1256x4232px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine6.png
431KB, 1256x4232px
>>
File: primaforce_yohimbe_hcl.jpg (9KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
primaforce_yohimbe_hcl.jpg
9KB, 200x250px
my order of 2 bottles of pic related just arrived. i've never taken yohimbine before. how much do i take.

it is my understanding that i should be in a fasted state while taking this, i've one if for quite a while and started again this last week so it should be easy enough.
>>
>>41026298
Use the calculator posted in this fucking thread to figure out your dosage, you mongo.

Then read all of it so you don't fuck it up.
>>
>>41026298
I think Lyle Mcdonald said something about the optimal use being....5mg per lb of bodyweight?
You'd have to look that up.
>>
>>41020215
What's your dosage? I am taking 15mg and don't feel anything
>>
I've been taking it every morning with a cup of coffee, fasted, before I hop on the treadmill.

I think I'm one of the few people that don't get too amped up and have their heart race from it. It makes my mood a little better and gives a nice energy boost for cardio. I feel like I can keep going and going.

My weight loss hasn't drastically increased but I notice my midsection becoming more flat. I'm still losing about 1.5lbs a week and will continue using it until I hit my desired weight because it's so cheap.
>>
File: IMG_0040.jpg (632KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
632KB, 2048x1536px
Here is the stubborn fat protocol from Lyle. hard af.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.