[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup brahs Who of you guys are night owls? I used too think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491572645420.jpg (868KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1491572645420.jpg
868KB, 2400x3600px
Sup brahs

Who of you guys are night owls?
I used too think it was weird to sleep late and waking up while people were already having lunch but I like it better this way. Love going late to the gym and studying when the sun don't shine
I'm a student so it works for me that I don't have to get up at 7:00 and go to work. When I'm done studying life could suck very bad and I'm not sure how I could handle it
>>
>>41012216

Ccc-can I save that? Is she 18?
>>
There's 2nd and 3rd shift job schedules too. For example, I saw some chemical plant lab managerial position had an opening for 3 shift manager.
Typical office slave work seems like it would only have 9-5 shifts though, but I don't know
>>
>>41012216
braaap
>>
>>41012236
Ariel Winters is 19
>>
>>41012216
I've been a night owl most of my life. It has it's benefits. But you can miss out on things and the lack of sun will fuck you over.

On an unrelated note, is she legal yet? Like fly over state legal?
>>
I was like you OP. Now 3 years into office wageslave and I'm still paying for it. Practically like a zombie at work everyday. The only full sleep i get each week is during Friday and Saturday night.
>>
>>41012216
i'm the same. i just have more energy at night and can do stuff much more efficiently. also love the peace and quiet of it. tried waking up in the morning like everyone else does and it's just not the same.

problem is i have no personal life because of it. hard to make friends or meet people when you are awake when almost everyone is sleeping. gyms and streets are dead empty when i go which is around 3 or 4 AM.

am i fucked and forever alone?
>>
>>41012216
she had a breast reduction, ruined forever
>>
>>41012216
You can try to shift your sleep at least a little if you have stable rythm. Slowly though.

But yeah, some people just are nightowls. Myself included.

Been trying to keep a stable rythm to at least get up before midday though, that's working so far.
>>
>>41012335
Mostly, but I'm a 2nd shift night operations supervisor for an office. Usually out at 830pm, but I've been there as late as 0200.
>>
>>41012236
she already has a leaked sex tape
>>
>>41012216

YOU CAN'T SWIM I'M BOOTS!!!
Omg wymns ami right???
>>
>>41012834
I was brainwashed by people that you have to wake up early to be a productive member of society but if you just stay up later and do some studying or something it really just doesn't matter.

Not really sure about the making friends part. the only thing is that you can be really awake when going out
>>
>>41012881
link
>>
File: 1491632027963.jpg (499KB, 1300x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1491632027963.jpg
499KB, 1300x1536px
>>41012868
Don't really feel the need to shift my rhythm, but I guess I could try to wake up before 12:00.
When I need to sleep early for 9:00 classes I just take melatonin to sleep earlier.
>>
>>41012881
bullshit
>>
>>41012881
i doubt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.