[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

binge eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How do you guys solve binge eating and fucking up your cut in general?
>>
>>41009238
by not fucking binge eating you fat piece of shit
>>
>>41009238
Disciprine
>>
By not doing it?

If you do binge eat once you won't fuck your cut up unless you eat some ungodly amount of calories like 10,000 plus over your TDEE.

If you habitually binge eat then that's a problem. Take a stimulant like caffeine to help with appetite suppression if you find it's a common occurrence
>>
Just fast brah.
>>
>>41009532
24 hour fast?
>>
>>41009615
Yes, it will kill your cravings and compensate for the binge.

Plenty of water and some black coffee during.
>>
>>41009246
>thinking it's just fatties who binge eat
>>
File: received_1831706600419587.png (634KB, 1080x1343px) Image search: [Google]
received_1831706600419587.png
634KB, 1080x1343px
>>41009532
>>41009615
>>41009658
Intermittent fasting is a pretty decent way to curb hunger. I do 20 hour fasts daily and don't even get hungry like ever anymore.
With regards to binging, just measure out your food bed you eat and keep it within calorie limits. Don't become obsessive about food or you will develop an eating disorder.
Perhaps you are binging because you are cutting on too little calories or your diet is overly restrictive. Dieting is not a short term solution, you need to make a lifestyle change in terms of nutrition.
Read the sticky, count your calories, 500 calorie deficit for cutting. You're gonna make it breh.
>>
File: 1490369500065.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490369500065.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
Tackling this at the moment, what I've discovered so far-

>Figure out WHEN and WHY you binge/overeat
For me this was always evenings while watching movies/tv/games because I'm eating out of boredom. Combined with the fact I gym before dinner time means I'm basically eating non stop shit for 8 hours once I'm home.
Solution- Replace movies/tv with walking the dogs or replace the snacks with pickles/celery/low cal shit

>Deal with sugar cravings properly
Most people binge on processed carbs, at least in part. Replace your binge eating with protein or coconut oil to help kick the sugar cravings over time. Also eat less than 100g of carbs per day like a normal human, basically eat more veg.

>Drink more water
Goes hand in hand with weight loss in general but particularly helps with binge eating if you force yourself to drink a whole litre of water and waiting 30 minutes whenever you're about to pig out

>Learn to love hunger
Come to terms with the fact that hunger is a part of cutting and is something you should look forward to rather than bitch out over. For me this meant seeing it as my body putting out a notification that I'm now burning fat- so I'd inevitably stay hungry for as long as I could

Rock on
>>
>>41009238
Idk maybe stop starving yourself?
>>
>>41009238

(if you're a fatty then you're probably just a pussy and ignore this...but if you're relatively lean trying to get leaner...)

In my experience, I reckon it often happens due to cutting on too few calories/cutting calories downward too quickly without adjusting to it. It becomes this sort of blend of the psychological and physiological where I start to get progressively fatigued and it gets too much for my will power and then I'll binge eat. (as if my body is forcing me back to a more 'normal' level.

If your cutting diet is really solid, and satieting, hopefully you'd feel pretty full most of the time and not have any huge insulin spikes etc going on...so you shouldn't get that build up of fatigue and the intense will power testing.

After all, it's better imo to cut a bit slower and eat another 200 calories per day of brown rice than to go nuts and binge on 2k calories of ice cream once a week..
>>
>>41009238
what
>>41009246
said. eat shit loads of celery if you need to. there are barely any calories
>>
>>41009238
I literally cannot afford to buy food I can binge on
so being broke is a pretty effective strategy
>>
>>41010663
truth. That happened to me. Was cutting 1000+kcal deficit and ended up binging on like 5000 kcals of junk.

Intermittent fasting plus a 500-800 kcal seems manageable so far.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.