[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Rare_04a560_5507614.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_04a560_5507614.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
/fit thanks for all the support, but I've realized that we all can't make it and I'd rather you than me. Killing myself tomorrow love you guys/grills.
>>
do it on monday to feed the statistics good luck btw
>>
>>41007598
Zyzz already died for our gains, bro
>>
>>41007604
tomorrow is monday
>>
>>41007598
Tell us what happened bro
>>
>>41007598
Okay, bye!
>>
Was with oneitis for 3 years, cheats on me, realize I have nothing to give to society or any individual, time to go Bros take my gains.
>>
the fuck dude.
>>
>>41007707
Man up u little shit
If she cheated on u, she wasn't so great to begin with, now was she? U will find better
>>
>>41007707
Don't do it man, there are enough gains for all of us. There are highs and lows in every life and right now honestly you're probably at one of the lowest places you'll ever be.
Never make a big decision in a low cycle. Give it time, what happened won't stop sucking, but what comes after doesn't have to suck.
Keep liften, believe in yourself. I do.
>>
>>41007707
Start a cycle and cut a hole in your mattress anon, you'll get over it
>>
File: 1476732250346.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476732250346.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>41007777
Quads checked. Now stop bitching, OP. Here's a (you). Enjoy your life, you're gonna make it. I promise. The best way to get back at her is to improve yourself. Now go work on those quads you magnificent faggot
>>
>>41007598
nah bro

so you just wanna be a sad cunt?
FUCK that shit bro

you can be a sickcunt if you wanna be
>>
>>41007598
why not kill yourself now?
>>
>>41007598
almost in the same situation bro.
ex broke up with me and started dating my "friend"
fuck these hoes
time to find better people in my life
>>
>>41007598
Good.
Make a mess as you go out.
Drive a heavy vehicle into the offices of a financial institute, government offices, or a bank.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.