[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the indians at your gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: chad.jpg (687KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
687KB, 1932x2576px
they always wear polos and do a shit ton of curls.

pic related is one of the few handsome indians in existence. 99 percent of the indian population is subhuman
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
I CANNOT FUCKING STAND THEM

THEY SMELL LIKE SHIT, GET SWEAT EVERYWHERE, AND OOGLE ALL THE WOMEN AND
STARE EVERY GUY DOWN WITH THEIR BIG BROWN BUG EYES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PAJEETS GET OUT OF MY GYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>41004263
They're nice people. Extremely beta and easy to make fun of, but overall, nice people.
>>
My gym is about
>40% asian
>30% brown (15% persian, 15% indian)
>30% white

The asians are almost always respectful and have good gym etiquette (although they sometimes take up too much space around the cages with all their random equipment, chalk, bags, multiple water bottles, etc).

The whites are a mixed bag - most of us just go in, do our lifts, and go out and maybe ask for a spot or if someone's done the equipment. But I'll admit there are some mouthbreathers, especially frat boys, who take up space in front of mirrors just posing, playing with their phones, or talking to their buds about how smashed they got last night.

The persian guys are okay but its extremely obvious that they're completely full of themselves, regardless of how much they've been lifting. A lot have zyzz hairs and wear pants because no persians ever seem to squat. They also spray the change rooms with pungent axe and cologne and you can smell them from a mile away. They also try to hit on a lot of the girls.

The indian guys are generally really thirsty and never seem to make it past DYEL-to-ottermode. Some are nice and respectful, but a lot of them sweat buckets and never wipe down the equipment. They also smell, but not of deodorant but of BO. They also don't have very good routines, and mostly just work arms and shoulders with dumbbells. I workout at the same time as one Indian guy (we always finish around the same time and both go to Subway afterwards for lunch), and over the course of the year, he's gained maybe an inch in his arms, but nowhere else. Kinda sad
>>
They're fine, west indians are bro tier. (The Caribbean ones)

My gym is pretty diverse, so I see stupidity from every corner.
>>
>>41004263

>an entire race is subhuman
>I'm going to go whine about it on 4chan to show how much better than them I am
>>
Majority of people regardless of race at commercial gyms are clueless and lack any etiquette like reracking weights.
>>
>>41004263
>99 percent of the indian population is subhuman

pretty much this
>>
>>41004263
They are rude disgusting curry nggers
>>
Indian here with white gf
> This triggers the /pol/ faggot who forgot this wasn't his board
>>
>>41004263
this guy can't be more than half poo in loo, who is he?
>>41004357
where do you live to get those kind of demographics?
>>
>>41004263
Chad? More like Chadrich
>>
>>41004357
are you in san jose ?
>>
>>41004263
Pol/ plz go
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.