[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaw gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on this stuff, /fit/
>>
>>41000625
Yeah its alright. Gives you pine fresh breath.
>>
>>41000653
Does it really improve my jaw?
>>
Improve your jaw muscles like any other muscle. Good for boxing. Doesn't really improve facial athestics than just going low bf.
>>
>>41000710
It's definitely very tough. Tougher than falim gum. Don't overdo it tho, you can wear out your jaw too.

It ought to thicken the jaw yeah.
>>
>>41000625
T M J
M
J
>>
>>41002024
?
>>
>>41002537
TMJ stands for temporomandibular joint, which is your jaw
>>
>>41002767
Oh
The more you know
>>
>>41000625
Where can I buy this that's not online? Walmart said it had it, but I looked all over the store and they didn't have it.
>>
>>41002862
why not just ask a person working there? but then again im not autistic like you
>>
>>41002862
I bought mine on ebay for 30€
>>
Can making jaw gains make you less likely to be KO'ed?
>>
>>41002890
I said a place that's not online.
>>
>>41002904
Greece
>>
>>41002904
just ask some one at walmart
>>
File: Trofim_Lysenko_portrait.jpg (20KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trofim_Lysenko_portrait.jpg
20KB, 300x450px
Bump.

I've started with FALIM chewing gum, any experiences?
>>
Is there a point in using this stuff and mewing at 20?
>>
Good way to get lock jaw
>>
Turk here, I have been chewing Falim gum my whole life. Is this really the reason why I have a good jawline?
>>
File: falim.jpg (145KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
falim.jpg
145KB, 680x506px
>>41003060
>>
Bump out of interest, I orderd 20 grams of mastic off of etsy and it's being delivered sometime
>>
>>41002903
I think neck gains make you less likely to be KO'ed
>>
>>41003110
Well it's definitely helped
>>
>>41000625
You guys are retards

Feel where your jaw muscles are.
They have nothing to do with your "jawline"

Go ahead and flex your jaw while feeling your chin
>>
>>41003060
isn't this the guy who conned stalin into believing in what essentially amounted to magic?
>>
>>41004576
Are you thinking of Rasputin and the Tsars?
>>
>>41001926
What's the difference between falim and mastic gum?
>>
Where's a good source to buy this?
>>
Do thes things really works, even if it's small results ?
I really doubt that chewing something hard will change your bones. I mean it will probably make your jaw muscles bigger wich will give the impression of having a bigger jaw. But when you'll stop, I'm pretty sure you'll lose your jaw gainz and go back to .
>>
>>41004557
This. The jaw is a fucking bone. Want a better jaw? Save money for surgery.
>>
>>41000625
It's good for wearing out your jaw muscles. You'll be a slack jawed turnip by your 50's
>>
>>41005316
>muscles
>wear out

How dumb do you have to be to think this?
>>
>>41004972
>>41004576
He basically said that Mendell was entirely wrong on his idea of inheriting genes and filled if with his own made up garbage.
>>
>>41002904
one of those hippy "natural herb treatment" shops
>>
>>41002866
>ask person working there for mastic gum
>they flex a 'cep and say "how's this for a start"
Sure sounds healthy.
>>
>>41004557
my friend, it is you who is a little slow.
look in the mirror and clench your teeth and watch how the bottom of your face widens. this is what people are going for. not a larger chin.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.