[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your endgoal? When you finally make it, what is next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What is your endgoal?

When you finally make it, what is next?
>>
File: 1491574962517.png (437KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491574962517.png
437KB, 600x600px
OHP bodyweight x1, after that I'll probably kill myself.
>>
>>40998792
>he can't OHP 90lbs
>>
To earn the respect and apology of those who doubted me
>>
File: Useless.jpg (58KB, 750x677px) Image search: [Google]
Useless.jpg
58KB, 750x677px
>>40998762
>overcome social anxiety without using pills that turn my brain into mush
>move out of my town and cut all contact with my past
>keep working out till I shredded
>all the while try to improve my IQ (it's hopeless since I'm almost 21 and brain/body plates are starting to settle in)
>join the army and hopefully WW3 starts and I die on the battlefield
>if not dead or become a vegetable by the end of it all commit acts of revenge and see if I'm any good at it
>if not satisfied then suicide
>>
>>40998762
I'm never gonna make it, and if I somehow do then just double what I did make and go for it.
>>
Call me shallow, but I want to fuck ALOT of women
>>
>>40998762
To leave /fit/ forever so that I don't feel like I relate to anyone here anymore
>>
>>40998914
>I'm almost 21
>I've got social anxiety
>I wanna move out of the country and cut contact
>trying to improve my mind since I've been slacking off
>want to join the marines
Hello, brother.
>>
You never catch the dragon
>>
>>40998762
Get a physique like Connor Murphy so I can be autistic and still get a free pass because I look ridiculously good.

Also to make it finance-wise, i.e. be rich.
>>
>>40998762
To hit the gym, all chest no legs
>>
>>40998762
Remove Islam, Reinstall Zoroastrianism.
>>
>body dis morphia increases quicker than muscle gain
literally never gonna make it
>>
File: allthehotdogs.jpg (40KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
allthehotdogs.jpg
40KB, 500x442px
>find the diamond in the rough wife material grill in this hellish city where everyone acts 20 despite being 35+.
>finish up degree, one semester left after a grueling 6 years of working full time + school
>achieve natty max after about 4-5 years lifting (~10lbs more to go).
>at least 250k/year, although that feels like aiming a bit low
>already have all the material things I could ever want, the money is only for a nice home for wifey and to provide future children with a stable upbringing

Think if I had all these things I could be happy. Then again 5 years ago if you showed me my current self I'd have happily taken that as "making it". The carrot on a stick never ends.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (55KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
55KB, 500x373px
>>40998762
Become wealthy
With the body I have I could become an actor but if not I'll just be the buffest accountant
>>
>>40998935
I like the cut of your jib. Go get em.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.