[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my shit 315 deadlift hasn't gone up in 3-4 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 315.jpg (177KB, 1088x1088px) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
177KB, 1088x1088px
what should i do ?
>>
Eat more.
Sleep more.
Deadlift more.
>>
File: husky.jpg (242KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
242KB, 576x720px
>>40998274

>deadlift more
>for beginner deadlift (inb4 315 is int level)

you have to deadlift less probably cuz underrecovering
>>
>>40998274
was at 4000 cals for months , gained 11 pounds , still same bullshit
>>
>>40998286
i have no idea if i should deload either because my bench has gone up , so did my squat , deadlift is still retarded
>>
>>40998269
Deload and do it without belt.
>>
>>40998286
As long as you have sufficient space between lifting days, and enough sleep, it doesn't matter if you diddly twice a week.
>>
>>40998269
Where are you failing the lift?

If you can't lock it out add rdls and rack pulls. If you can't break it off the floor add front squats
>>
>>40998304
>>40998300

friendly reminder that even TM (INT PROGRAM)

has max 3x3 - 3x5 - 5x3 light dl on monday (60-70% of fri)

and 1x5 on fri

most people hoop on some 5x5 twice a week bullshit and want gains

dl is lift that should be done at high volume before late int (which is 200kg + deadlift)
>>
>>40998324
thx alot
>>
File: isley dog.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
isley dog.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>40998324

>beginner
>rack pulls
>>
>>40998269
next time you go to the gym instead of doing 1x5 with 315 just load up more than that and do heavy singles. You will probably be able to do around 355x1 or maybe more. Next time you do 315 it will seem lighter. atleast that's what I did and I think my plateau at the time was mostly psychological because once I had DL more than 3pl8 everything went smooth.
>>
>>40998269
>3-4 months

try for a couple of years.

I dunno what it is but my hams are extremely tight and it feels impossible for me to find a strong position to lift. I stretched and foam rolled and whatnot, at this point it just feels like a meme. Like my mom can do any yoga bullshit while doesn't do any physical activity whole year round while i'm forced to spend half an hour to make myself 20% more flexible.

This shit made me go homegym and be content with shitty lifts and not leg day.

I dunno if I'm genetically inferior and I don't care I just know that I won't go to the gym again until I will find something that is literally a magic pill that will make lifting worthwhile for me.
>>
>>40998450
try sumo DL, try deficite DL, try something else. maybe you are just not built to pull conventional and therefore cant get into a good position. or maybe you are actually in a good position but abandon perfectly fine lifts because you slightly feel your back (which is normal) because /fit/ has memed you into thinking that you can keep a perfectly straight back when pulling 1RMs.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLvkhPEUgSc
>>
>>40998269

Your setup probably sucks, your form is probably not good, record yourself from the front and from the side.

Also eat more and deadlift more.
>>
>>40998492
no wtf u guys are gonna maul me to death this is 4chan
>>
>>40998475
Thanks but as this guy says it's not safe to do stuff with improper form and dl are just not that important for me to risk injury. I mean they are really fun and I enjoyed them at a time but I don't really have a goal with them, i just want to feel powerful while doing them and staying safe in the meantime and instead I'm a cuck who can't properly bent over.

That being said I'm exploring yoga atm and I will most likely return to the gym when I will feel that i can control my body as I like.
>>
>>40998289
Then it's probably your form
>>
>>40998269
Put more weight on the bar, are two 1.25kg plates really gonna stop you from pulling the weight?
>>
>>40998492
yep this. At lightweights like <350 you can get away with shitty set up form. I got stuck too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.