[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: If I just eat vegetables and small amounts of lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ugh.jpg (117KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
117KB, 1280x1480px
Question: If I just eat vegetables and small amounts of lean meat, does it matter if I only hit like 1200 kcals per day? I won't stay skinnyfat, right? I'd just get smaller and leaner and, overall, skinnier?
>>
>>40998087
Bait
>>
File: 1477807137978.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477807137978.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
Why is it so difficult for people to read the sticky? Seriously there must be at least 5 threads a day of dumb retards asking their dumb retard questions. We even have threads dedicated to dumb retard questions but they are so self absorbed they think 'ooh better shit up the board with my inane paff'.
>>
>>40998118
I'm being serious

I'm tired of being skinnyfat and not interested in being big and strong. I'll happily be skinny and fuck all the goth/emo girls I want.
>>
>>40998087
Without any muscle you will always be skinny fat.
Try bodyweight exercise to start, but read the sticky.
>>
>doesn't want to look skinny
>doesn't want to look fat
>doesn't want to get big and strong
Become a skeleton
>>
>>40998153
As someone who 90% of my fuck menu has always been goth/alt/emo/daddy issue girls, you're a retard

They're already the sluttiest and easiest to manipulate group of females on the planet and easiest to get into bed. Lifting made me drown in the same goth pussy I was getting as a teenager- they all dress like that for attention but like every other girl they just want strong dominant men, I'd argue even more so
>>
>>40998087
why are you wearing a bra?
>>
>>40998087
>reverse search
>image not found
if pic related really is you, you're not fucking skinny fat, just skinny
>>
>>40998840
if that's really him I want him to sit on my cock
>>
>>40998944
fucking trap I knew it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.