[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why I am bitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1481853259593.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1481853259593.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>in the gym last week
>guy is crying
>I ask him what's wrong
>he shows me his broken phone and that he is freaking out because he doesn't have any money, got kicked out recently, trying to buy a car, blah blah blah
>I recently upgraded and offered to give him my iphone 7
>he and his friends treat me like gold
>today
>he and his friends all have super hot and cute girlfriends. Perfect pale skin, super adorable, petite, etc.
>they offer if I'd like to come to play volleyball after the gym with them
>s-sure!
>tfw never got invited by normal people anywhere
>cool bro, we'll text you the address when we are done lifting
>later, rush home, wash, put on new clothes, excited
>wait for text
>never comes
>m-maybe they are still working out
>drive to gym to see if they are there
>they are gone
>no text
>sit in my car in the lot all alone
>decide if I want to go to mainstreet to find a cute girl
>it's 11:30, and alcohol is bad for keeping gains
>feel depressed
>drive home angry
>get text later
>sorry bro, phone died
>gives coordinates
>"it's okay, I'll join you guys next time since it's p late
>ok dude, sorry

This is why I am hateful and bitter.
>>
>>40995671
what a shit reason to be bitter.

>never get invited by normal people
what about abnormal people?
having weird friends is cool
>>
>phone died
>everyone else's phone died too

Never give a melodramatic stranger a gift like that. Why didn't you offer it to him for a discounted price?
>>
>giving a stranger an iphone 7

yeah that isn't altruistic, it just makes you look like a fool
>>
>>40995711
finding non-normies is impossible
>>
>>40995741
so you have no friends?

no one from high school? or from college? or from a job or something?

join a club for a hobby you like or something
>>
You essentially gave someone a hundreds of dollars. Top kek silly altruistic faggot. Your problem was leaving your basement when you should have stayed there and shitposted on 4chan.
>>
>"Here anon, you can fuck my girlfriend. I saw you eyeing her. Thanks for helping me I really appreciate it bro."

Is this the response you were hoping for?
>>
>>40995725
Maybe is some kind of chad magik.
>>
File: 1486611391259.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486611391259.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>40995756
Not OP but
>HS/College friends
I moved away unfortunately.
>Job
I work at an office where everyone only seems to care about sports, whatever is plastered on the news, their family/kids, wanting to bang "x" girl, their stories of their CUHRAYZEE times in college/HS or whatever they did at a club/bar over the weekend. Some browse reddit but things like 4chan or other forums seem like a completely alien concept to a lot of them.
>>
>>40995756
zero friends

I only get tuesdays and thursdays off

I am seriously freaking the fuck out. I need to find a girl to be with. I am going to be 24 this fucking year.
>>
>>40995807
>where everyone only seems to care about sports, whatever is plastered on the news, their family/kids, wanting to bang "x" girl, their stories of their CUHRAYZEE times in college/HS or whatever they did at a club/bar over the weekend.
So they talk about their lives and what's going on in the world. What the fuck do you expect? Does it make you uncomfortable because you don't have a life? Do you have no interest in current events. Grow up.
>>
>>40995741

just look for people who dress like shit and are average/un-attractive
>>
You gave your phone to a stranger breh... also it might have been an honest mistake... give em the benefit of doubt...
>>
>>40995844
man the fuck up you little bitch. if you're freaking out about such petty shit what makes you think any woman would want to be with you
>>
>>40995671
>giving sympathetic feelings to someone who cries over their phone
>getting sympathetic feelings to someone who breaks their phone

I've had an iPhone since first fucking gen and never once have I broken one. How can you be so fucking clumsy that you drop an $800 item to the point of shattering it? No fucking respect
>>
>>40995884
M8 I just want to talk about my autismal hobbies and sperg with some other autismos.
My coworkers get seem to get along with me just fine, I go out with them every now and then, clubbing, hiking, restaurants and whatever other things they've brought up but I do miss playing tabletops or vidya with my old friends and joking about /pol/ tier bullshit without any restraint on what I say.
Even after spending all this time with them, they don't feel like friends to me, I don't know.
>>
>>40995671
It's your own fault for giving him such a shitty phone. Next time make sure it has better battery life.
>>
>>40995671
Anon you have some very weird expectations from people. That's not how you make friends.
>>
Really odd that you would just give away something like that for free. Also if you're expecting to bribe your way into friendship/relationships the only thing that's going to happen is that you get taken advantage of.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.