[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Friday night feels/ How you holdin' up, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 66

File: IMG_1108.jpg (22KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
22KB, 720x460px
/Friday night feels/

How you holdin' up, /fit/?
>>
>gril at my work keeps pestering me about why I dont have a gf
>she's 21 and engaged
>i'm 31 and living with mom
>>
>>40993427
its obvious what you need to do anon. ask ur mum out
>>
>>40993427
Why do you live with your mom?
>>
>>40993483
I work full time but make minimum wage. After paying insurance bills and groceries and gas I have little left. Add on rent and utilities and I would be in very hard times
>>
>a lot of work this weekend
>told myself to relax
>bored and stressed at the same time

Might go to the gym again
>>
>>40993396
I'm exhausted. I just had my brother and grandparents over and cooked them some massive elaborate burgers which fucked my calories for the day.
>Toasted buns
>sharp white cheddar cheese
>premium grass fed patties marinated in worchestershire sauce
>sun dried tomato
>avacado
>bacon
>Greenleaf lettuce
>fresh tomato
>sautéed onion
>and topped off with an egg cooked inside a ring of bell pepper
So fucking proud of those burgers man. Everyone tells me they are better than expensive restaurant burgers (I mean they come out to like $12 each so they better be). But I need a nap before I go to lift and run tonight.
And it's 8pm and my friends want to hit the bars later, but I'm already broke and way over my calories for the day.
>>
>>40993543
honest question. how do you not die of anxiety about your future? i make six figures but i worry about money and being 50 and unemployed all the time. are you just waiting for your parents to die?
>>
a girl wanted to come over and let me fuck her in any hole but i said i was busy.
> mfw I'm not busy
>>
>didn't get to bed until 8 in the morning and missed a meal last night
>stressed as hell about life in general
>feel stiff and sore and shitty
>today is intensity day for TM

Haha time to fail right lads
>>
File: 1444770451571.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1444770451571.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
got ghosted by a girl I had been talking to for a couple of months, we live about an hour apart and had gone on several dates and fugged and talked/texted every day

she probably found someone closer or something
>>
Tore my MCL just as I was getting really good at skating, how im stuck in the same chair all day getting fat and living like a sedentary piece of shit
>>
>>40993736
also ive tried to kill myself twice this year but thats not really here nor there
>>
>>40993444
fpbp. sound advice.

01:16, on my laptop waiting to feel tired enough to crawl in bed next to my sleeping gf
>>
>>40993591
Those sound delicious af anon. I'm hungry at the gym and that made it worse.
Eating a lot with your family is okay every once in a while, just keep up the diet and you'll fine
>>
>>40993753
Lift away the feels
>>
>>40993736
>>40993753
You almost deserve a tear when you waste your time with skating
>>
>>40993807
this.
Take up a martial art out of the following:
boxing, kickboxing, thai boxing, judo, brazillian jiu jitsu

Or take up something like rock climbing
>>
>gf cheats on me
>start going to gym 7 days a week instead of 5
>stop wanting to eat
>anxiety disorder acting up
>start day drinking
>several panic attacks throughout the day
>210 heart rate
>try to take her back if she promises to stay loyal
>she walks away
>I'm so lonely I probably will just take her back anyways
>called off of work sick
>try to rebound
>rebound gets high and fucks friend
>alcohol is the only calorie intake
>go to the gym and have tachycardia
>hospital.jpeg
>get home
>browse /fit/
>eat entire pizza and throw up because my stomach is the size of a kernel of corn
So a pretty interesting week for me
>>
All my old habits are hitting me at once and I feel like I am being tested. (Cocaine, alcohol, junk food, ex gf) trying my best not to break
>>
>>40993807
>>40993836

i get that, but its not that skating is good cardio or whatever, it's just what i love to do. i've met so many wonderful people and had so many good times through it. honestly i don't really see the point of doing something if you don't fucking love doing it.
>>
I'm feeling amazing. Finally got back in the gym after having to take a couple months off due to breaking a couple bones in my hand. Picked up some Mr. Hyde and hit the weights with a purpose.
>>
>>40993874

Just install happn, tinder and/or pay a prostitute. Self-harm will not bring the bitch back, but walkin on will get you something knew. With small steps you'll get over it, it's just too recent for you now.
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>Went on a date with some weird crazy chick last week
>Went well and I asked for a 2nd
>She says yes
>I make plans for the 2nd date and ask her
>She ghosts me the entire week and now doesn't want to see me

I can't even attract the weirdos. I'm tired of being alone
>>
File: 1483870495538.jpg (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483870495538.jpg
71KB, 600x400px
>>40993874
holy shit mate

keep your head up, dont ever contact her again and keep grinding.

one day when she's a bit older and less desirable and you're on top of your game - she'll regret it and come back to you on her knees (then just fuck her and cut all contact).
>>
>>40994040
>k and now doesn't want to see me
>I can't even attract the weirdos. I'm tired of being alone

Sounds like you're too good for her to me.
>>
>>40993987
valid
>>
>>40994040
if you dont bang them on the first date or come close there will be no second date my man
>>
>>40993681
Not him, but I'm waiting to die.
>>
>>40993427
Bro fuck her and ruin her marriage. Thats what chad would do...
Plus u got nothing to lose all fitizens sre first in line for wwIII
>>
In a Uni lecture right now. Huge workload this quarter, can't afford a C or won't get into business school, no money, I have like 2 friends, haven't talked to "her" in 2 months, still angry and hurt. feel like I spend most of my day in a car driving to school/work. only look forward to the gym.I just pray one day I'll be as beefy as Eric bugenhagen.
>>
>>40993807
Fuck off. Skating is lots of fun, quit thinking you're better than someone based on something retarded like that
>>
File: IMG_6768.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6768.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>girl ive been seeing is going to sorority formal tonight with another dude
>fuck her like crazy she loves it
>she plays games like crazy, doesn't know aha she wants
>first hot girl ive gotten wrapped around my finger, she comes over always
>"anon i know you're with other girls, anon am i cute enough for you, anon i bet you say that to all the other girls" etc
>upset she is being trife but not emotionally invested yet
>going to go out and see if I can score another chick at a bar
>get my mind off her by seeing other chicks

man its easy to get girls to like you when you dont give in emotionally, but it sucks not knowing where you stand. Whatever, there will be others. Stay strong bros and work onyourseves keep lifting always and make money. you only have yourself
>>
>>40993874
sorry man but dont take her back you're better than that dude. dont let girls play you. respect yourself
>>
>>40993396

>Watching Ice Poseidon stream
>Playing OSRS (although I just cut yews and talk to my old friends in game)
>Go to a small college, still didn't get laid or get a gf due to autism
>Alcohol later?

I thought starting college would somewhat change everything. I still feel depressed trying to adapt to fit in with the normies playing some facade after being a neet for years. Had this oneitis for this chick that was going good for a few weeks but autism went through and fucked everything up. Now shes trying to make me jealous by talking to some 4/10 manlet. Theres this tall BBC motherfucker coming in my class next week. This is it boyos

I'm 6 ft Hindenburg mode
>>
>>40994079
>if you dont bang them on the first date or come close there will be no second date my man

We just hugged at the end of the date, how do I get them in bed? I'm trying different methods on girls and none seem to work
>>
>>40993396
I feel uncomfortable being by myself now

It seems like any extensive periods of time ( > 5 or 6 hours) by myself cause intense pings of loneliness. It's fine during the day when I'm in classes with people or doing research with others, but when I'm alone, I just feel crushed by a sense of inferiority and my mind defaults to going to negative thoughts. I try and push it out with positive thought, but then I feel like I"m lying to myself if it doesn't work soon.

My once seemingly infinite wealth of patience is wearing away and I'm becoming more irritable. I hate this
>>
>>40994155
keep lifting and go out to bars once you lose weight. dont lose faith man i believe you can be a sick cunt with some work. dont think of other chicks or other dudes. focus on yourself. youve got this
>>
>I'm squatting 145lbs
>my bench is only 85lbs

I'm not gonna fucking make it, am I?
I'm just such a pussy.
>>
Ex messaged me on Facebook, and had a slight breakdown Tuesday night. This culminated in me lifting in anger on Wednesday, and kinda deadening my senses.

Went to the gym yesterday, and when I went to hang off a bar to crack my back, I decided to try to do a pullup, and managed to get one out, even if it took a shit ton of effort. I'm still a fat fuck, but to be able to do a pull up is absolutely mind blowing to me.

Maybe I'll turn this life around yet..
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
Been sitting here in pain. All my teeth hurt + eye ache + head ache and after taking two painpills, still hurts like fuck. Fucking feels bad man.
>>
>>40994168
Stop hugging them for one, hug them immediately when you meet and kiss them on the cheek european style. As the date goes along touch her as you talk and gauge her interest. If she's into you she won't pull her leg back when yours touches hers, etc etc.

If things go good, compliment her earrings or bring up that there's something in her hair and fix it for her. (If she doesn't mind at all, you're gold)

Always go for the kiss close, otherwise why are you on a date? To meet a new friend??
>>
trying to find some new shoes to wear but /fa/ is all twink shit.

Not even sure if I want to go with light boots or standard sneakers. Hard to find non-sneaker shoes that don't look tryhard.
>>
Tomorrow everyone at my school is getting shitfaced drunk because of spring concert

Should I do the same?

I've never drank before, but my friends and other people have always wanted to drink with me
>>
File: 21849726930.gif (1MB, 442x242px) Image search: [Google]
21849726930.gif
1MB, 442x242px
>get drunk with russian exchange student whos been flirty last night
>get to bed
>she passes out
>leaves next morning
>been just texting back and forth all day real casual

considering eating a bullet fampai
>>
I cant get over a girl i was seeing. Its been like 4 months ago. I dont know why i keep denying myself from having good things in life. I want to change but it just doenst want to happen. I do go to the gym and the people there tell me i do look better and om bigger than befor thats for sure, but its not all i want. Other aspects in life are wors than lifting. I keep tapping in the voice thats telling me to do right but it only tells me thats it. Im not using it to its full potential to make me do stuff right instead of just thinking, its frustrating Knowing it actualy can be changed in a blink of an eye by Just being honest with yourself for once.

I did nothing special today. I slept almost a whole day, went to buy food and my siter called me and talked to my mom a bit. Renting a room and living with other who also renting rooms in same house. Im not living up to my standards
>>
File: 1490818611932.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490818611932.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>40994174
Of course you'll make it. Keep going faggot
>>
File: india_pom11.jpg_w450.jpg (30KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
india_pom11.jpg_w450.jpg
30KB, 450x451px
Well a week of work has quickly destroyed a pretty good 4 day vacation.
That and the fact I'm so inside my own head that I absolutely have to reduce a good situation into a bad thing. Somehow making out with a cute girl and having her basically force her number HAS to be some kind of misunderstanding or trick.

Also just the general dread I'll never amount to anything and it's impossible for me to achieve even the most mediocre and laughable of my dreams.

Also thought about getting a dog after my oldest one dies. But that probably won't work out for a lot of reasons too.
>>
>25
>graduated college
>employed
>pay off college debt and buy a house
>have never asked a girl out
The only thing I look forward to is making gains in the gym.
>>
>>40993396

>cold approach hot girl
>introduce self goes well
>talk a few times but can't seal the deal/ choke when I had chance to ask out to lunch
>write off as lost cause today
>trying to get over failing but can't

feels meh
>>
>>40994016
Something about the solution to loneliness being to install something makes me laugh

>fulfillment.exe
>why won't it run?!
>>
File: 1471793932804.png (120KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
1471793932804.png
120KB, 500x507px
>>40993543
>>40993681

Posts like these make me hate baby boomers even more.

We have to work like slaves, yet make very little money, and our future is very uncertain.

Life is fucking unfair, those fucking baby boomers ruined our future, for their own sake.
>>
>Got raise at work over the winter
>Finally finished paying off student loans
>Decide to use the extra funds to replace the half-rotten kitchen cabinets and counters in my shitty house
>Start pricing supplies at Home Depot this week
>Come back from the gym this afternoon
>Dog acting weird
>Go to see what he's looking at
>Swarm of termites coming out of the back wall on the patio
Welp, the mold around my sink hasn't killed me yet...
>>
File: 636262094510389640.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
636262094510389640.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>40994364
Just work hard m8
lul
>>
File: gfdsgfd.jpg (100KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
gfdsgfd.jpg
100KB, 1024x819px
>meet qt Japanese exchange student and university
>start talking through Line
>she's really happy and excited to hang out with me and have me help with her English and everything
>we go to bars and concerts and do American shit
>sometimes she questions me about what kind of girls I'm into and stuff in her cute broken English accent
>enjoy all the attention she's giving me
>be 3 days ago
>her time in America is up and she finally goes back to Japan

fuck I accidentally got feelings for this girl and now I'm torn up over it
>>
>all this time think I've only had 1 gf because I was only in one long term sexual relationship
>think back
>was in a non-sexual relationship with a girl for over a year
>have had 2 gfs
>having sex with your gf doesnt define the relationship status

feels so fucking good man. All this time I thought I only had had one,
>>
>>40993681
i'm an engineer and i also have the anxiety about being jobless and unwanted by companies when i'm 50
>>
> get dumped a few weeks ago
> sleeping around to try get out of my own head
> thicc chick with huge tits snaps me her in a bra this morning
> probably wants to suck my dick
> just wanna stay at home and watch anime because I did a lot of squats today

who else /selfdestructivetendeciesensurethatthey'reforeveralone/ here?
>>
>>40994433
wtf you would rather watch anime than fuck a high test grill?
>>
File: 1490988884240.png (75KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1490988884240.png
75KB, 320x285px
>>40993396
>saw the THICC LATINA im obsessed with getting asked out by chad
>tfw she was putting her number in his phone
>tfw chads going to pound her pussy tonight while i post frogs on a japanese fitness board
>>
>>40994433
Atleast yours gets you pussy. Mine just has me binge watching anime and not doing my homework
>>
File: 1469489122699.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469489122699.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
> enter college, 6’1 slav ready to live the chad life style that I enjoyed during highschool
> befriends very attractive Asian girl freshman year
> full package, funny, fit, good cook, extremely intelligent, redpilled moderate, not afraid to disagree with me and has self-respect
> w-well its just one girl, I’ll ram her and go onto the next one
> end up dating her all 4 years of college
> graduate college
> Suddenly feel pressure, things going too fast, mixed race children propaganda, want to experience more
> break her heart and dump her without a good explanation
> she forgives me anyways
> get into working, start to meet and hook up with other girls
> realize they are all boring, scummy, materialistic, sensitive lefty libs who have no sense of humor
> show up drunk at Asian anon’s house depressed and tired, she lets me stay the night on her couch and even tucks me in bed
> realize I miss her horrifically, don’t take action cause im a prideful dumbass with a huge ego
> its too late now, shes seeing another guy
> 2017, climbing at work and going to the gym, but otherwise no progress at life
> feel as if all my pride, hardwork, and chadmanship is being melted and sucked away by some homely chink
>>
File: 1483234767063.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1483234767063.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>40993681
not him but when both my parents die i plan on riding my motorcycle across the country and jumping off a bridge

i couldn't cause that kind of pain to them alive

>tfw 27
>>
>>40994443
sometimes you just wanna watch anime instead of nutting on some big ass titties senpai idk
>>
>aced my tests
>made a ton of new friends
>see hot girl
>try to get digits
>shot down
>been depressed the entire day since

emotions are amazing
>>
>>40994447
You made your bed, now sleep in it
>>
Pretty good mang.

>Pulled in my first big fish at new job, got major kudos from boss and peers.
>Making consistent leg gains for /fit/ senpai.
>couple potential tinder dates lined up for the weekend (pic related)
>gonna make cookies for dinner tonight
>consultation with psychiatrist told me she doesn't believe I have any forms of mental illness, just general self-imposed stress related to high ambition and life goals.

Overall lifes good. Could use gf but doesn't feel like an urgent need.
>>
was due for 3 PR attempts today - a new squat 3RM, a new DL 5RM and a new weighted pull up 5RM.

>squat
got 2 reps of 172.5kg due to shitty form, stance was too narrow. could've done one more if it went better i think. will attempt again next friday night.

>DL
disaster, DL is trash anyway and always has been at 150kg x 5 and did 152.5kg x 2 tonight. end me. won't budge.

>pull up
got 27kg attached x 5 at bw of 85.5kg. Wasn't hard, was happy with this. Next week 28kg attached, hoping for 30kg by the end of my cut which should be doable as I plan to lose another 2 - 3kg

well there's my friday evening. sucks to be you if you wasted your time reading this garbage
>>
friday night is just like any other night.
feeling like wanting to kill myself pops up a few times, then passes and soon another day ends
>>
>went back to school at 21 graduate in 3 weeks
>filled out 70-90 applications for jobs internships this semester
>have had 3 interviews so far none have worked out
>another one on monday and 2 more phone interviews
>living with mom to avoid student loans
>feel like I wasted 5 years in school since no one is hiring me
>also been single for 2 years and haven't been laid in 10 months
Starting to feel like a real loser, despite the stem degree I feel like I haven't learned anything in depth enough to impress employers in technical interviews so I'm just trying to get an intern position and even that is a fucking struggle. Meanwhile every other kid in my classes have all done internships/ have jobs lined up already.
>>
>>40994433
I've been in these situations, you're gonna be pissed at yourself if you don't make an effort.
>>
File: IMG_gtqshw.jpg (134KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_gtqshw.jpg
134KB, 1440x1440px
>>40994433
Give me her snap. Maybe I can score
>>
>>40994512
Dude I'm 25 with 3 semester left of math in community college. You sound like your good.
>>
File: 1381173548056.gif (782KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
1381173548056.gif
782KB, 500x217px
>last day at job i hate is this coming thursday
>new job starts on the following monday
>$8k pay increase, more relaxed environment, more room for growth
>mfw thinking about that extra $8k worth of sips

oh fuck ya boys
>>
File: 1475049951338.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475049951338.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>Yet again fail a 2 week NoPMO
>Relapsed to some pretty extreme trap domination fantasies (boderline snuff) and binged until 2 am
>Don't know how i could ever forgive myself
>Don't know how a woman could ever love me
>>
>>40994447
Should've wifed her. Wtf is wrong with you
>>
i could be better
ive done good by /fit/ standards, but i still feel pretty damn similar to how i felt before i was less autistic. i get invited to parties, and im a part of the popular crowd, but the parties are so far and few in between, and ive never had a gf, never even kissed a girl. no matter what crowd i interact with, and ive been in them all, ive never really fit in anywhere, always feeled like i was the outsider of the group, no matter what group. i have so many acquaintances, but so few real friends.

anyone know these feels?
>>
>procrastinsting in talking to my advisor
>procrastinating on registering for the CNA course
>procrastinating on homework
>nothing is fun
>spend my free time watching YouTube videos about "X things you didn't know about" type shit

What have I become
>>
File: 1374175285567.jpg (5KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1374175285567.jpg
5KB, 223x226px
>fapped to facebook pics of the slut showing off her big titties again
>>
File: 1369859306480.jpg (17KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
1369859306480.jpg
17KB, 400x369px
>>40994170
>>
>>40994612
You can do 'most anything
Now you're a 21st century man.
>>
File: 1488941447188.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488941447188.png
29KB, 633x758px
I have a noose all ready, it staring me on my bed. I flipped a coin again...

Heads: I go with it
Tails: I keep pushing on.

got tails

Haven't untangled the rope, kinda relieve i didn't go with it, but afraid of my next episode. I was really close this time.
>>
>>40993591
sounded good until you mentioned that sun dried tomato and
>patties marinated in worchestershire sauce
wtf is that actually good? and how did you construct the burgers without them turning into un biteable towers?
>>
File: Poop-Monster.jpg (56KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
Poop-Monster.jpg
56KB, 600x624px
>>40993396
Making progress in the gym.

But failing everywhere else.

Hold me /fit/.
>>
damn some of you guys need some therapists

stay safe baby girls
>>
life kinda in shambles but i know it's gonna work out in the end, all good things in due time.
that i'm not doing anything to stop is besides the point
i'm just sitting here watching big man tyrone laugh at canada's leafy flag
>>
File: 1491244098435.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491244098435.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
Probably gonna go to prison and I have a herniated disc and 3 bulging so I can't even lift. Life sucks
>>
>>40994766
nice dubs though senpai
>>
>>40994672
We're all gonna make it bro
You included
Don't throw away all those gainz
>>
>>40994766
snoop dogg went to prison 3x
>>
>>40994766
prison? why senpai?
>>
>>40993396
>girls and boys starting to notice my gains
>in college but dont party
>dont have sex
>live at home and commute
>mentally feel emotionally empty
>still making gains and doing well in STEM
everyday I feel like im being torn apart
>>
>>40994835
thanks for letting me vent /fit/ i have noone else i feel like I can talk to
>>
I just found out my wife of 3 months cheated on me with her boss. The wedding was 3 months ago. She cheated on me before but I forgave her. The only one to blame is myself.
>>
Rest days for me till monday. how will i get through the weekend. depression sucks
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
How do you even find girls if you don't party. I never cared that much for sex. I just want someone to hang out with during times when I'm lonely, long hours of being alone has really damaged my psyche, and sometimes it is good to have someone to vent to.
>>
File: Panic.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>start getting fit 4 months ago to fix my self and be more good looking
>start falling for my flatmate
>one day we got drunk cuddled together and she said we shouldn't do it again
>2 weeks later
>we do the same thing, we cuddled and i told her my feelings and she kissed me (my first kiss) and she tells me she started liking me aswell since last time although i'm out of her standards (95 kg, fatturd in recovery for last 6 months)
>next morning she waits me in the kitchen of the flat and tells me that she really likes me, but we shouldn't move on for now, because its the wrong time and place and that we have to stay friends for now and maybe wait for next year or after uni. She doesn't want to get into relationship yet at the moment aswell because she feels its like a cage.
>For the past week we talk casually and we're better friends than before but still i can't get over it.
>Tfw already thinking of what i should do when we comeback to same flat next september.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually like me and what happened just did because of the heat in the moment. I'm just gonna work out and go for another try when i come back in september and finally will be properly fit.
>>
>>40994845
ditch her now. your only going to regret more later.
>>
>>40994845
damn dude, that's rough. If it happens once it will happen again
>>
smoking weed and really wanting some junk food

gonna make an eggy sammy instead
>>
>>40994855
Use a website or two, dude.
>>
>>40994807
Trap life. Didn't want to be wagecuck in college. It'll be all for nothing though cause I'm getting booted out as a fifth year engineering student
>>
>>40994845
If you act fast, maybe you can get the marriage annulled.
>>
>>40994845
wow. thats rough bro. i know its easy for me to say ditch her, but... you should ditch her, and make sure everyone knows why you did.
>>
>>40994891
this
>>
>>40994835
Same. I've been alone pretty much every weekend my four years in college. I feel like a robot at this point, literally don't care about anything let alone have emotions.
>>
>>40994855
You find them in classes, and talk to them around campus while youre there. But living off campus ruins alot of opportunity for friends and girls/guys. Dont really want to sleep with random people, just want a relationship im happy in for once
>>
>>40994904
Are you a commuter at a big campus too? I feel like i should make a group for people like us. My school is the biggest party school in the state too, just went because its cheap living at home
>>
File: 1487378162640.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1487378162640.png
227KB, 635x661px
>my mind has a lot going on
>tore my back in jiu jitsu a week ago
>today I felt much better
>hit new deadlift pr, felt awesome
>working on bent over rows
>as soon as I tried the row I felt terrible pain again
>had to leave gym 30 mins early
>now I'm sitting alone in my house
>thinking about how I thought I would finally meet a decent girl in college
>my campus is just filled with morbily obese ratchets and the feminists
>just want a qt tomboy gf who I can work out and cuddle with
>23 y/o and still don't know what I want to do with my life
>I have good days but mostly bad days
>>
>>40993396
I'm chillin
>>
>>40994920
I do that already, but nothing really comes out of it. Most of the girls have BFs and I keep em around as study partners afterwards.
>>
File: 1488354537756.jpg (66KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
1488354537756.jpg
66KB, 1200x671px
>>40994933
>>40994944
>>40994955
>>
File: 1489709196811.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1489709196811.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>get contact info from 9.7/10 qt 3.14 at job
>go out a couple of times
>text everyday
>generally on good terms
>two friends tell me that general word on the block is that shes had her fair share of hoeing around and used to hang with deadbeat degenerates

i dont know what feel to feel

i have to see her on sunday at work and kind of want to hang out with her on saturday

i legit feel like i have swallowed a redpill

she seemed like such a nice girl
>>
>>40994980
You can still fug her if u want
>>
File: 1350541047515.jpg (103KB, 712x717px) Image search: [Google]
1350541047515.jpg
103KB, 712x717px
>girl invited me out to a bar tonight
>declined
>going out tomorrow with her anyway to bars and clubs
I'm a faggot who only enjoys lifting, anime, vidya, and other hobbies that I assume no one at that kind of environment wants to talk about. My sense of humor is the embodiment of 4chan and I'm a fairly average looking manlet (5'9)
How can I have fun at these things? Pls respond.
Also this girl that invited me out isn't interested in me, so no fuccing her.
>>
>>40994980
>i legit feel like i have swallowed a redpill
>
>she seemed like such a nice girl
>9.7/10 qt

Any 9.7/10 qt over the age of 18 has 'had her fair share'.
>>
File: AkoF.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
AkoF.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>40993396
eh, alright at best, honestly. i'm kind of lonely but not really feeling alone. All my friends are off at college these days so i'm really left to my own devices and would like to make some friends around here but i'm going to be transferring away/moving anyways in a few months so i don't really see the point in trying to forge new relationships at the moment so i'm just "stuck", i feel
>>
>>40994997
>girl isn't interested in me
>i'm not interested in her
>i'm not interested in bars
>i'm going out with her to a bar

Why.
>>
>>40995008
Because he is but he's scared
>>
>>40994450
you'll have an adventure and realize life is worth living fagoot-poot-mgoot
>>
>>40994940
Not that I'm out of the woods yet, but I'm a few years older than you and definitely was in a very similar situation at your age. Just keep on keeping on, anon, and find your pleasures where you can. If you have any resilience in you (and I suspect you do based on your lifting/jiu jitsu), then things will get better over time, even if it doesn't feel like it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Awcci7IQho
>>
>>40994990
i dont want to i want to take her out on a picnic and fold her clothes

>>40995000
im unironically 18 though
>>
File: 1488420650382.jpg (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488420650382.jpg
26KB, 550x550px
>>40993396
>text my gymbro asking if he wants to go workout
>apparently he got a gf and was too busy to lift
>feelsbadman
All i want is a gf, even if they are gains goblins
>>
had a good workout today but i should have stopped after that I went out to a pub with friends. They made some jokes at my expense(im a bit of a pussy i know) but some of them hurt. Then afterwards at my buddy's house i fought with one of them verbally. Im beginning to get annoyed by my only friends and im wondering if they're the problem or i am
>>
>>40995034
>i'm 18
>i want to take her out on a picnic and fold her clothes

You poor soul, you weren't built for this world.

I readjust my sentence to;

any 9.7/10 qt over the age of 16 has had her fair share.
>>
File: 1320429935071.jpg (19KB, 468x398px) Image search: [Google]
1320429935071.jpg
19KB, 468x398px
>tfwngf

that is all
>>
File: 1434242987312.jpg (92KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1434242987312.jpg
92KB, 500x651px
>>40994593
>i have so many acquaintances, but so few real friends

Fuck. I know that feel, man.

Or I used to, I don't think I even have acquaintances anymore. I don't talk to anyone. I just don't have anything else to say.

I hope it gets better for you, anon.
>>
File: 1434228764764.png (314KB, 457x455px) Image search: [Google]
1434228764764.png
314KB, 457x455px
>>40995025
>>40995008
Because I'm a lonely beta ass shitter that wants company tbqh.
Fuckbuddy status would be okay but I definitely don't want to gf her. I actually don't know if she's semi into me or not as she has said some questionable things like jokingly saying "lets fuck", saying she wants to try out bondage after I said bondage is a kink of mine, saying she'd rather have my cock size over a bigger one, feeding me directly instead of just handing me food to share when we go out to eat, etc.
>>
>>40994933
I live across the street from school in an apartment. My only social interactions are with my classmates and my roomates. I'm not autistic or anything but I have a big problem seeking out social situations/making new friends.
>>
>>40994845
Dump her dude. Not worth it especially if youve been married 3 months
>>
>>40995071
Ah okay so you're dealing with a contemporary women. She's not interested in 'gf' shit either, she just wants to 'mess around' with you, maybe do some kinky shit, maintain a semi-awkward friendship, and keep fucking other guys on the side.

If you want company then you need to meet people who share your interests though.
>>
>>40993396

Just trying to keep it together while falling a part.
>>
Anyone else give up on dating? It seems like every girl is some used up whore with no hobbies or interests besides dick and social media. Pic unrelated
>>
File: feelmyfeels_c_6070149.jpg (145KB, 500x919px) Image search: [Google]
feelmyfeels_c_6070149.jpg
145KB, 500x919px
>>40994593
Lost all my friends cause of my babies momma. Work,barely gym, and im at home. Thats my life right now. Know that feel
>>
Working that third shift overtime
>>
>>40995092
>tfw try to banter with a girl on tinder and she just unmatches

all i want is a gf who i can playfully talk shit too and she dishes it right back at me why is this so fucking difficult
>>
>>40994673
Have you had ground beef before??
>>
>>40995105
Everyone wants to play games.
>>
>>40993681
>tfw im just getting a degree to make my parents happy.
All I really want to do is travel the world and see the sights before I die and maybe leave my seed in multiple countries
>>
>>40994858
Don't take women's word. Take them at what they do. She wants you to make a bold move, show your masculine dominance. She clearly thinks your attractive but is missing those gina tingles. Get physical and make a move, she won't be able to resist if she's already letting you cuddle her. Don't ask, just do.
>>
>>40995075
thats my life currently except my roomates are my parents. Its like college with all the bad parts
>>
File: feel3.png (246KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
feel3.png
246KB, 511x428px
>>40993396
>Be me
>Be friday night
>Be browsin' the 'ch0n

yall know how it is already
>>
>>40995209
When people say isn't college great ? Best time of your life. Probably the most isolated and depressing part of my life and it can only get worse
>>
>>4099525
4 years then I can deal with my emotions. Just going to push them off every month till im 30
>>
>>40995282
>>40995255
forgot the (you)
>>
>>40995255
Seriously fucking this, I hate college it is robotic as fuck.

The average male, has no money, no status, no achievements. Meanwhile the girls are whoring around the upper 20% echelon like it is nobody business.

The only think I can appreciate about it, is that the behavior they exude at its most basic level, is a Faustian bargain. Beauty will fade away and the ghosts of their past will come to haunt them.
>>
>>40995303
[tipping intensifies]
>>
File: 1441429702371.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1441429702371.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
I showed up early for BJJ twice this week and had to do an extra class because I was too spaghetti to come back later. I'm so fucking exhausted.

Currently wearing wraps on 5 joints but comfy.
>>
>>40994858
>she tells me she started liking me aswell since last time although i'm out of her standards (95 kg, fatturd in recovery for last 6 months)
>next morning she waits me in the kitchen of the flat and tells me that she really likes me, but we shouldn't move on for now,

this bit right here tells me that she likes you, but she's caught up on the physical aspect of it all. I went through the same thing with my first GF and it's a totally normal reaction to have because no one respectable wants to be seen with someone who's out of shape (no offense).

that bit where she suggested to " maybe wait for next year or after uni" is, PRESUMABLY, her giving you time to continue getting in shape before she feels comfortable being in a relationship with you

so you need to decide if you are okay with her being """""hung-up"""""" on your physical appearance (ii say it like that because it's honestly not /that/ big of a deal, imo. Or if you're one of those "they should like me for ME" queers
>>
>>40994432
that was my post and I too am an engineer in sf. the ageism is real. all i want to do is code till i retire but they won't even interview you after 40.
>>
File: IMG_20170407_204401.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_204401.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
> at the gym at 850pm on Friday
on the plus side, i saw a faggot and his bf dressed as Spiderman and Superman and had a laff
>>
File: 1485629624209.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1485629624209.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Happiness is a meme right?
>>
File: 1490569553176.jpg (26KB, 297x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490569553176.jpg
26KB, 297x495px
>>40995388
Why would you ever unironically WANT happiness? Contentment, dedicated work, and a self-created moral high ground are god tier.

Happyfags neednt apply. I bet your job is super fun too.
>>
File: 1487837502382.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487837502382.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>bio final in 2 weeks
>did a lab report worth 33% of it
>prof and TAs lose it while grading
>tell me nothing they can do
>"sorry"
>have nothing to study now

Kill me
>>
>>40994858
Don't love the hoes, mayn. She wouldn't hesitate for someone she was really attracted to. Also, roommate, so don't catch feels because you aren't going to like whatsoever brings home later.
>>
File: future.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>40993396
I'm not doing so well. I'm 26 and I'm still in college trying to get a degree in finance. I've been in college for so long and I'm still behind in my classes. I don't even like my major, but I'm just doing this because I want to make my parents happy. I'm pretty much going to get kicked out of school because I'm failing all my classes.

I've been told to just drop out and go into IT because in a lot of those jobs, they don't even require a degree. I've been trying to get my A+ cert and also some other ones too. I'm also trying to leave my retail job because working with high schoolers is brutal. All the older fucks at my job are all depressed cunts that are okay with working in retail. I need to get out now and find a new job, like something in IT or just a simple desk job.

Also the crippling loneliness is getting to me. I've never had a gf of sex and its fucking me up inside and making it harder for me to reach my goals in life.
>>
>>40995372
dat spidey pretty cute desu
>>
>>40995092
>pic unrelated
Oh, you sorry fool.
>>
File: 1413333889977.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1413333889977.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>40995430

Bruh you're me, except I actually got into a good job already...

I don't know how people are gonna react when 5 years down the line their manager (me) is still a virgin...
>>
>>40993396
Got drunk last week and asked my crush through the phone to marry me
>>
>>40995430
You got time to fuck up, aint no thang. The loneliness thing you have to put some work into though so it doesn't take over your mind too much. Gym, meditate, noporn, build your balls n go tell girls you think they're hot and you wanna get together, get rejected infinitely until you start to pick it up

profit
>>
>>40995449
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>40995455
Ouch....
>>
File: fightclub2.jpg (140KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
fightclub2.jpg
140KB, 500x336px
I've been coming to these threads for over a year
Why do I do it?
Better than a movie and there's free coffee.
>>
>>40995477
I got an offer to work for a Big Four accounting firm last year. Parents are happy and all, but I'm getting pressured to find a wife. Can't give them the heart that i'm just unpopular with the ladies.
>>
>>40995488
Yeah I;m pretty bad with women too. I have had a few women like me, but I was too stupid to see the signals at the time.

fuck me , right?
>>
>>40995488
Indian? Not hating
>>
>>40995512
could be worse. I've confessed each time per each year in college. Each time I became a better person/better me/ better future. Got shot down every time.

I think last year stung the most, when I was pretty much at my prime. Doing great in college, Gainz were good, Just got back from doing and internship with them, job offer in hand.

I think at one point it wears down. I'm starting to care less, Just wanna graduate and move onto better things. College was much like high school to me. Maybe this time I'll find happiness.

Keep trying. I think having soft skills>technical knowledge is the best for finding employment

>>40995535
Nope American, not indian american either.
>>
>>40995543
>having soft skills>technical knowledge is the best for finding employment

truth. and this is for pretty much any industry
>>
File: 1489553531556.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1489553531556.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
>let gf of 2 and a half years go in september
>she has too many guy friends and hangs out with them too much. shes too open.
>get depressed
>major oneitis occurs even though I know I should move on.
>she starts ghosting me.
>get a job at this liquor store for the winter season.
>fuck up bad and felt like I shouldnt be doing this shitty retail job and quit after the first day
>get fucking real depressed and feel like a disappointment.
>holidays went by horrible for me. friends kinda helped.
>constantly think about everything in my life, how I am, what Im doing. all for a few weeks.

>start going to /fit/ and read the sticky
>lost 18lbs, almost done cutting for clean bulk
>started nofap and worked on school work
>got a job at what I do and making a good amount for junior position
>getting a driving license finally and saving up for my first car.
>life slowly getting together all thanks to all that shit happened.

I guess I needed it
>>
guys stop it about the girls. Ill be in Thailand in three weeks, meet up with me and well smash cute asian 10's for the price of a good steak back home. or the ladyboys can smash you, whatever i dont judge.
>>
Drunk tindering. Not so bad when you look like chad, still pretty lonely tho
>>
>>40994400
Get a job in Nippon and become her husbando
>>
>its sat night here in NZ
>havent been out with the bros in 2 weeks because they keep pulling out on plans
>tonights the night
>"was at a thing with my family last night and dont really feel like drinking" "yeah not really that keen either"
>tell them to kill themselves
>my depression gets worse by the day and im stuck in a city with losers for friends
>guess im going to the gym for 6th time this week
>>
>>40994400
I'm sure she feels the same thing, and holy shit those triple dubs
>>
>>40995635
>Are you a chemical engineer?
>no why?
>Because I want to fuck you right in the pussy and cum all over your face

You won't BELIEVE how much tail I've pulled with this line.
>>
>>40995661
Gonna use it. Will update with results
>>
>>40994447
This is entirely your fault for falling for a meme and breaking her heart, I am surprised she has been so generous to you after the fact.
>>
>>40995635
>tfw blocked from tinder somehow
>>
>be me
>go to gym after depressing summer
>gain muscle, gain some weight, feeling good
>be a month ago
>have terrible back spasms
>don't do stretches because im a retard
>Start doing some stretches, back feeling a bit better
>scared to go to gym because i may strain my back even more
>lost all of the gains i made
>feel like shit about it
>have to wait until i go home next week to see a doctor about it because the student health center just gives me pills that dont do anything

What should i do?
>>
>>40994845
Get an annulment before she takes all your money. She wasn't honest with her vows so the marriage isn't valid in God's eyes anyway.
>>
>>40994447
You deserve it, I hope she goes on to find the love of her life and you forever regret dumping her. Nothing pisses me off more than 'the grass is always greener' mentality that so many people have today.
>>
File: conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg (356KB, 2500x1744px) Image search: [Google]
conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg
356KB, 2500x1744px
>pursuing girl
>she says yes for a date
>ask for a number
>5 days later
>no response
>ask again
>"I forgot" and sends me a number

What do you think, guys? Did she just find it hard to say no and really doesn't want to go on a date? Women make a big issue about no meaning no, but its some bullshit when they can't even say no in the first place.

Also
>"friends" never want to hang out
>ex got engaged to a dude she has been dating for 5 months

My only escape in life is practicing MMA and talking to a bunch of random faggots on 4chan.
>>
>>40995792
We're all faggot together bro.
>>
>>40995792
Some women like to feel desired, It shitty I know. Women are like niggers you see, their beauty is a large influx of wealth, but instead of investing said wealth into profit generating assets they run around and spend it on material shit like cadillacs, gucci, and shit. I.E instead of finding a best possible mate, they lead people on and whore around, once they hit the wall then their choices become way way downhill. Sure they can find someone to marry them, but it will never be top tier choice again.
>>
>>40993716
thats a rare mofukin pepe
>>
>>40995809
I feel like out of all the boards, /fit/ is the only one that actually cares for another.
>>
>>40994364
>work like slaves, yet make very little money

that's cause you don't have a proper education to get a high paying job
>>
>>40994858

she's a self-centered cunt. she does like you, but she's embarrassed to be seen with you and views you as a future atm machine after she's done fucking chad. Have the self respect to never actually have a serious romantic relationship with her.
>>
20 yo neet virgin I have spent every weekend alone in my room since the age of 13 goes without saying im lonely never have friends. My life consists of gambling 4chan and fapping. Day in day out. I want to die because im ugly depressive
>>
>>40995821
The social media has exacerbated this mindset to whole other level
>>
>>40995821
I feel like my ex was a unicorn and I won't find anyone like her again. Try not to think about her too much. If her and I cross paths again, we'll see then.

I just don't understand this new girl. She is a "normie" compared to my ex and very extroverted and social. When we meet IRL she is friendly and playful with me; it makes me feel happy and that we have a connection. Unfortunately she has been a dead fish over text. I don't know if I should bother going on a date or not. A part of me wants to just say "You can say no if you want. Just be honest."
>>
>>40995858
At least start lifting. It'll distract you from how shitty your life is and give you a reason to get up in the morning. Literally saved me from being an hero
>>
At work like every friday night. Feel slightly guilty about cheating on my wife a lot lately. I recently got /fit/ but she doesn't want to make any changes to her lifestyle. Not that shes huge or anything but she's like 30lbs overweight. Since I got into shape i'm just not attracted to her and have since started cheating. Some days I feel like it's my right to cheat but then days like this I feel guilty about it
>>
>>40995824 obligatory kill yourself fgt
>>
>>40995874
You're a bad person and should feel bad. Stop being such a pussy and divorce her if you are physically unhappy with her. Be a man.
>>
>>40995886
Divorce is expensive
>>
>>40995870 I fewl so intimidated going to the gym. I went there and there were so many qt pi yoga pants girls and jacked 6'3 chads. I felt like they were laughing at my genetic inferiority.
>>
>>40995902
As someone who's gone to the gym for like the last 8 years: you don't even register to them when you're there, they are focused on themselves.
>>
>>40993736
Iktfb

i love lifting but sticking a kickflip bolts down an 8 stair is the greatest feeling in the world
>>
>>40995902
Literally no one gives a fuck. People are more likely to help you than laugh at you. Just read up a little on weight lifting so you have somewhat of an idea of what you're doing.
>>
>>40995890
it'll be more expensive when she finds out you cheated on her and uses that as a way to get more out of you in the divorce court.
>>
>last semester, graduating this summer
>i have no fucking clue what go do after and fee as if I haven't learned anything the last four years

What do bros? Is this normal ?
>>
>>40995388

eh. kind of. The western conception of happiness that you need to

i) in your 20s fuck a lot of girls, do a lot drugs, attain social status ect.
ii) in your 30s get 200k+ job with high social status with a qt3.14 model tier wife in a rich white neighborhood and have two kids and a dog

and that this will make you happy is a meme.

Happiness is a skill that you can develop (srs, your brain will actually change physically as you practice over a long period of time, form follows function) through meditation, I'm specifically referring to metta, or love and kindness meditation. You generate lasting joy and happiness by GIVING compassion to other people (receiving is good too, but you must learn to give without expecting anything back ever), not by thrill seeking or accomplishing generic life goals. Anyone can be happy when things are going well and you've got everything? But when life is shit and you're under severe stress and your basic biological needs aren't being met? That's when it's actually kind of cool to be happy because that takes effort and character.
>>
>>40995926
She makes about 15% more than me. I would make out better in a divicore
>>
>>40995912
I have a guy with literally one hand at my gym. If he can bench two plates with a hand and a stub you can get your ass in the gym
>>
>>40995934
I think judges take into account things like who cheated on who in the ruling.
>>
>>40995874
>I'm in better shape so I have the right to completely betray the trust of someone I made a lifelong commitment to
Fuck you man, muscles do not trump basic morality. You aren't entitled to cheat, you're just a peice of shit.
>>
>>40995927
It's the early to mid 20s shuffle. You'll be fine. Just get serious about applying for jobs.
Your first job won't be your dream job probably. Even your dream job will ne like 40% great 60% rote garbage that makes the world go round. Learn to enjoy the grind for what it is.
Quality of the company in your industry is more important than the role itself for your first job.
Take this as a chance to go somewhere new and try new things. You're still incredibly young.
>>
>>40995930
I've been totally happy for the last year and probably will be for a long time. I've done it mainly through apathy and the belief that everything will be alright in the end, which comes from me being Christian. I just don't let myself be sad is really all there is to it, and it's working great.
>>
File: 1489713030528.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489713030528.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>40995874
kill yourself, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>40995874
why did you marry her?
>>
>>40995822
nice dubs, but gtfo newfuckingfaggot
>>
File: 14534960481.jpg (11KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
14534960481.jpg
11KB, 418x455px
>>40995334
That picture kinda gets to me. Like in real life im just some dude. But when I play games, for example, the witcher 3 I feel like I'm doing something fucken awesome.
>>
>>40995334
the joint pain got the point where it was too much for me. People that say BJJ is easy on the body are fucking retarded. I miss rolling, but forcing myself to the mat after a long day at work get a lot harder after 30.
>>
>>40995619
Good for you man. Glad to see your life is turning around for the better
>>
>>40995874
>>40995874
>same situation as you, except haven't cheated
>want to cheat

How did you manage get yourself into a situation to cheat? Or did the opportunity present itself without any effort from you and you were like, "sure why not"?

How are you able to keep the affair safe?
>safe affair = I got away with it a.k.a. the wife NEVER found out

Does she know about your wife?
>if she knows, maybe one day she will decide to tell your wife. With facebook, it's not too hard these days for her to find your wife through your facebook account, and then messaging her.

>if she doesn't know, hey, what if she finds out you have a wife through facebook, or any other social media platform. To avoid this happening...

I'm assuming her and her friends don't know your friends.
>if there's any overlap, then sooner or later it'll get out and she'll know you have a wife. And then, someday she might decide to tell. Unless she has a reason not to tell...

She has to be unhappily married, same situation as you
>she won't tell your wife because she has something to lose too. She's unhappily married and looking for a release just like you. So in conclusion...

It's very hard to have a safe affair because the requirements are too stringent. Yes, you could potentially have sex with any other woman in the world, but it's too risky, only the women in the same situation as you are potential candidates. It would be hard to have an affair with someone on the other side of the world, which means only the women in the same situation as you AND in the local area are potential candidates. Damn, what a small percentage of all the women in the world.

But don't let me scare you with all that talk, please tell me more about your situation, I want to be you! I'm not looking to divorce my wife, just want a release. She'll never know, she'll never get hurt by it.
>>
>>40995667
Any success?
>>
>>40995643
Go man. Fuck your friends if they wanna keep backing out. If not just drink at home and chill.
>>40995696
Sounds like you may have a weak back or lower back or core. And start stretching. It'll help you. And try to do back extensions and anything to help your core. Started doing abs and my back kinda got better
>>
File: 1489341095523.jpg (75KB, 690x765px) Image search: [Google]
1489341095523.jpg
75KB, 690x765px
I'm visiting my college town where my ex gf still lives and I can't stop looking at her pictures on facebook and fighting the urge to go over and see her.

Help me bros. I miss her so much.
>>
>>40993591
Fuuuug. Burger anon here, I passed the fuck out after my family left and woke up to a bunch of texts and snaps of my friends out having a great time.
Guess I'm staying in tonight.
Today is my rest day so I guess it's okay. And I was only over my calories count by about 200. Not bad considering how crazy dinner was.
>>
>>40993396
I got my first date in a while from tinder tomorrow, so I'm doing alright
>>
>>40994216
Writing this down. Thanks anon
>>
>>40996188
How was your relationship?
>>
File: Screenshot_218.png (275KB, 456x387px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_218.png
275KB, 456x387px
i like my body now, which is something i could not say this time last year. i want to keep lifting and get bigger but bad things happen to your self-esteem when you start lifting for girls and still don't have the girls. the more positive part of me thinks it will just be a matter of time before it happens, the other part of me thinks i'm destined to remain an autist but one with a few muscles. it's really not even the sex i'm after, the longer i stay a kissless virgin the more i feel like i failed at human social interactivity
>>
I recently moved to a remote rural town for work. I used to slay pussy in college but now I'm always tired and the last thing I want to do on Friday night is go to a bar and try to impress some broad
>>
23yo virgin.
In the last year of my professional degree before rotations and I fucking hate the major
All my friends are out of state now
Wish I never went to college
The guilt in having parents cosign loans is crushing.
I barely eat at all
got diagnosed MDD last year
terrified of my future.

However compared to last year where I lost 30lbs from not eating and my room looked like the worst images from battle station threads things are a bit better.
>>
File: LostAllHope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
LostAllHope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>40996306
I thought it was pretty great, but near the end it became obvious that I would do anything for her, but she wouldn't sacrifice the same amount for me. Then she ended up breaking up with me, saying that she just couldn't deal with my depression stuff, even though she still loved and cared for me.

Then a week later she fucked some random guy she met on tinder. That hurt the most because she was hardly ever in the mood when we were together, and then she went and fucked some rando a day within meeting him.
>>
>20 year old female in college studying stem
>introverted
>hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin
>never been asked out
>don't wear makeup because i personally find it deceptive unless for costume or whatever but because I eat right and exercise my skin isn't shit
>not a pussy sjw
>only wear baggy t shirts and yoga pants/jeans
>nor religious but want to save myself for marriage and want to be a home maker and mom
>getting my body in check, am finally skinnyfat, kinda got hips but not really that's what squats and cardio is for
>mfw I see everyone around me with dates
I lost weight because I realize that the fault lies with me if I don't have a bf. But even as the pounds dropped and i try to approach guys (within my league ofc) im still turned down and im getting more lonely by the lack of progress i have with dudes. Im not aggressive at all bc I prefer guys leading the convo. I know its something with me but i cant figure it out. I used to be socially anxious but i can go up to guys i like and start a convo. I guess I'm fugly or something and I won't make it
>>
>>40995979
Not him but how do you measure the quality of a company? I'll be graduating with an engineering degree and from the looks of it I might have to settle for an internship.
>>
>>40996406
post a pic with face blurred
>>
>>40996406
I O W A
O
W
A
>>
>>40996429
If I post a pic with my face blurred than what's the point?
>>
>>40996383
Ouch. She's a cunt man, don't go back to her.
>>
>>40996453
We can judge hair style, wardrobe chalices, and body type.
>>
>>40996458
She was always the sweetest person in the world though, and I can't help but feel like if maybe I wasn't so fucked up in the head, then maybe things could have worked. I got angry too much, while she would never ever raise her voice. She encouraged my art and fitness journey, and helped start me on the path I'm on today.

I honestly feel like I'm a crazy person who won't ever find love and that it's all my fault.
>>
>>40996462
Ah I see. I don't have many selfies full body like that. Not a fan. I usually only take selfies for things like fb
>>
>>40996462
exactly
>>
>>40996409
Im in the commercial print industry, I just got hired by this huge company, let's call them BAPC (big ass print Corp).
I noticed in interviews with other companies they'd compare themselves to BAPC.
"Yeah we use xyz business practices, like BAPC does!" "We have tons of international locations cooperating, like BAPC!"
so I decided I'd go to the company that everyone measures themselves against.

You want a company that has a strong reputation in your industry for being well run. You can apprentice yourself to high skill, high discipline people in that company and gain a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>
>>40996479
Well nearly every phone nowadays has a camera, and I'm sure you own a mirror. It might sound creepy, but if you'd like tips from people without any bias towards you, with no incentive to lie to you, this is your best shot at it.
>>
File: 1474833574153.gif (42KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1474833574153.gif
42KB, 112x112px
Just got back from the gym. Started going again after a year off because life was too hectic last year. It's raining now so I'm playing Diablo and listening to tunes.

I missed the NYE /fit/ post this year, anyone have it?
>>
>>40996479
I can give my measurements though. 100lb, 5', 30-25-36. I usually dress in jeans and a nice-ish shirt, unless it's workout day then it's leggings and a baggy t shirt. Hair is usually tied back. I have the complexion of an Arab but the hair of a nigger (east african). I also wear glasses and I'm the thiking of tossing those out for contacts some day.
>>
>>40996492
Nah I'm not creeper out by it, I know how 4chan works. It's dark in my house and going to a full body mirror would require me to wake my family up (I live at home to save money, lonely but working out) I'll post one asap though.
>>
>>40996476
And we used to go dancing together and I'd always fuck it up, but she'd always smile bc she knew I was trying my best. And the days we just stayed in and did nothing were always great. She wasn't a great cook but she was better than I am. We had plans to get married once she got done with grad school, we had it al planned out and shit too. God fucking dammit I shouldn't have posted bc now I'm like crying like a faggot god dammit.
>>
>>40996505
So you look about like this? Measurements are alright I suppose, but again: picture reference would probably be better.
>>
>>40996504
sirartwork.tumblr.com/search/new+year
>>
>>40996563
Pretty much. I have a lil pudge in my stomach though, and I'm planning on dropping at least 10 more lbs. I'm nervous af to begin weightlifting and I'm still going through the sticky to gather the 'nowledge.
>>
>>40996588
What is there to be nervous about? Literally just go to the gym with a premade routine and do it, and don't eat like shit. Nobody is gonna judge you in the gym unless you're doing something immensely stupid.

Also, unless you're absolutely grotesque, I find it hard to believe that a girl would ever have trouble finding a boyfriend in college of all places. Literally every girlfriend I knew in college either had a boyfriend or was on the prowl for their next one, and would have one shortly thereafter.
>>
>>40996520
How do I escape this feel? I fucking hate it but I don't wanna drink bc family history of alcoholism and it'll fuck up me trying to get /fit/. Literally the only thing I've done since I moved out from living with her is go to work, eat, lift, and sleep. I feel like I can't even trust women anymore.
>>
You know what /fit/? Fuck it. Friday night feels thread I'm gonna get something off my chest.

The /r9k/ and /pol/ forever alones pissed me the fuck off. Reddit too. Anywhere. You all pissed me off.

You want to know why girls won't date you? I'll tell you the real reason. It's because they can tell you don't actually like them as people. Chad doesn't get girls because he's hot. He gets girls because his hotness lets him meet more girls so he learns how to actually talk to them and not be a massive creep. You being creepy isn't about how you look, it's because you don't treat women as people. You put them on pedestals or assume they're all pieces of shit and that shows in your behavior.

Fuck you. That shits on you. Take some God damn responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>40996642
stacey plz go and stay go

I can get girls no prob. I had 4 girls, 2 of which lasted years.
Im just in feels right now because Im learning a lot about myself of how my recent relationship ended with a virgin (which I value highly).
I just want the one. Thats all I ever wanted.
>>
File: 1490743709592.jpg (9KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1490743709592.jpg
9KB, 208x206px
>>40994447
Stop race mixing
>>
>>40996615
Yeah it's just the general anxiety of starting something new. Im gonna jump in head first when the semester is over. I'm still trying to understand what good form is lol.

As for grotesque, I guess I am or something. Ive been (biasedly) rated from 5-7.5/10 on a couple of occassions. My one trusted male friend tells me he finds me above average that guys might find me "intellectually intimidating", which I guess is his nice at of telling me im a cunt lol but he said meant i have my shit together. But he also (drunkenly) told me that he regretted not hitting on me before he got together with his now ex, but I'm assuming this was him trying to make me feel better (or getting romantically involved with me, so I take his words with a grain of salt). I'm generally not social but I've had jobs in customer service and stuff and Ive gotten over my fear of talking to people. I don't have many friends in general though, most of them are busy with school.

If there's a way I could post my flabby self picture in the /fit/ discord a couple hours later thatd be great.
>>
>>40996642
Fuck off faggot. "The "It's all your fault and women are sweet innocent angels just waiting for a knight in shining armor" stuff you're spewing is just bullshit. If anything you just said was true, then why do girls fawn over every hot shirtless movie star? You think some ugly fucker with a shitty fat body is gonna get a hot girlfriend just by "being himself" and getting to know women? Nah.

I'm not saying it's impossible, sure. But it's not the norm at all. Women prefer men who are either powerful, hot, have money, or some combination.
>>
>>40995442
probably a typo he probably meant pic related
>>
>>40996665
/fit/ has a discord? holy shid link plox.

Also, your friend is hitting on you.
>>
Are supplements for brain power and mood stability bullshit? Recently lost weight and been trying to get /fit/. Seems like the better shape I get in I more shitty my mood is.
>>
Know what else? Stop acting like any girl who gives you attention is "the one". Start treating women like they're replaceable because they are. Don't fixate on any one girl if she isn't obviously into you. Move on to the next one and don't waste your time. Make female friends who you DON'T want to date. If you develop feelings for them tell them, if they reject you then move on. This is the only way you'll ever find a woman who will actually make a good partner and lover.

I have far, FAR more sympathy for the guys in this thread who have lost actual girlfriends and fiancees than I do for all "redpilled" foreveralones put together.
>>
>>40996642
>Chad doesn't get girls because he's hot. He gets girls because his hotness

???????
>>
>>40996666
Of course they fucking do! But if you think that's all they want then you're a fucking dumbass. You're doing the same thing women do when they say "men only want porn stars who also fulfill the role of their mom".
>>
>>40996677
I wouldn't take anything that gives you "brain power" that shit will most likely make your hair fall out. Not even kidding just don't take any mind altering drugs.
>>
>>40996682
Him being hot has attracted people all his life. That means he has more social experience.
>>
>>40996676
https://discord.gg/sBhvv

And yes, he's hitting on me but I shut it down pretty quickly. He knows I'm not attracted to him (he literally asked me for my opinion on his face and gently told him he's not my type). We also used to jokingly flirt (but he does that with lots of girls) but once the whole thing got to the point where I was suspecting he liked me I immediately asked him to stop and I make it clear when I find his jokes go too far. He knows the deal and I'm not trying to lead him on (also this is an online friendship anyways).
>>
>>40996677
Make sure you're eating enough omega 3s
>>
>>40996697
>>40996706
I take fish oil, wouldn't that cover me? I'm just so angry anymore and I wasn't this way when I was fat.
>>
>>40996699
So what you're saying is, him being hot DOES get him girls
>>
>>40996036
this right here.
>>
>>40996705
Let's back up here: What kind of guy are you looking for? Also still awaiting pics bc that's gonna determine exactly what kind of guy you can pull.
>>
>>40996710
Yeah, but not in the way everyone batches about it. "Oh wah wah wah he's so good looking and a jerk and women love that." No, fucktards it's because he treats them like people.
>>
>>40996715
The biggest requirement is that the guy not be a fat fuck and he's taller than me. I have certain proclivities where I do get along with guys from STEM better, but it's not a requirement. Also he needs to be taller than me but I think it's almost a given lol. I tend to be attracted to guys with my similar complexion or like reaaaaally nerdy white dudes XD. I know where I stand don't worry.

I'll post pictures soon, it's late for me and I don't wanna wake my family up sorry.
>>
>>40993427
Happens to me all the time, most people assume I'm gay because I fugg sloots on the sly rather than settle down
>>
>>40996738
>Not fat
>Taller than you by a foot
>Graduated in a STEM field
>Nerdy white guy who lifts

PLZ BE IN MISSISSIPPI
>>
>>40993874
Bitches ain't shit by hoes and tricks
>>
>>40996753
Aw sorry, I'm on the other side of the country! :(((((( 'preciate the offer!
>>
>>40994447
If the grass appears greener on the other side, maybe it's time to take better care of your own lawn
>>
>going to party tonight
>qt3.14 who likes me is gonna be there
can i get some good lucks /fit/ friends?
>>
>>40996786
Fuck yeah dude. Go for it. Be direct. Be bold. Go fight win.
>>
fourth week on lexapro. still no good results. wake up tired. go through the day tired and depressed. feels like a dream from which you can't wake up.

go to gym everyday. mire myself in a mirror. yesterday bought new sweatpants. really comfortable. I hardly ever feel like being.

>[clinically depressed white man screams]
>>
>>40996804
Lexapro is citalopram, right? Ask your doc to try escitalopram instead
>>
>>40996821
hm, it's escitalopram. brand name is Cipralex. thought lexapro=cipralex

also get these paranoid thoughts that I made a big mistake taking zogpills. gonna wait few more weeks. if suicidal vibes and low energy won't go away - I'll get back to weed&mushrooms regimen
>>
>>40996786
You better smash my man.
Or at the very least smash [spoiler]face [/spoiler]
>>
>>40996846
Yeah, that doesn't sound good, man. Shrooms and weed does work OK, though.
>>
I am 25 and I could save over 30.000 € despite still being in evening college because I already have a decent job as software developer that I work half time.

You can tell that I work out. I am a few weeks away from having abs you can easily see without me flexing. I am a hot gymbunny and my face is decent enough.

That's where the bad part starts: I am a turboautist and gay. All the gay guys my age had plenty of sex already, while I am a virgin that is terrified of sex. All those guys just want a quick fuck and are turned off immensely when I warn them that I don't have much experience and don't want to get spit-roasted on the first date.

Dating doesn't work out because I am plain weird and have low interest in others. My few friends are fixating their end game relationships, moving in together, while I still live with my mom. I tried moving out once but I couldn't take care of myself. I am a borderline hoarder/messy and I am unable to keep my stuff clean without mom. My growing, crippling depression makes me more and more unpleasant to have around, alienating my friends.

I don't know how to find new exciting friends although I would love to.

What do?
>>
>>40996794
>>40996850
thanks brahs
>>
File: 1483855019861.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483855019861.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>40995172
I like you.
>>
Had your second interview with a great company today. Third interview is on monday.
If I get the job I'll be moving to a brand new city about 10 hours from home.
Anyone know anything good about baltimore?
>>
I'm insanely depressed
I think I dropped my spaghetti everywhere at work drinks
I got called hot multiple times though so that's nice
>>
>>40996953
>Anyone know anything good about baltimore?

uh, anon...
>>
>>40996953
From my one visit to Baltimore it looks like a shithole
>>
>>40996994
>>40997003

My job is between dc and baltimore.
I hope it's not too shitty. I mean I enjoyed living in memphis.
>>
>>40997012
My friend lived in Columbia and it was pretty okay. Some parts are pretty ghetto still though
>>
>>40995485
Underrated
>>
>>40996705
Code has expired. New one plz
>>
>>40997102
https://discord.gg/rp8QT26

You're lucky some gunshots woke me up and the first place I went to was 4chan ;)
>>
>>40997124
Wot it still says it's expired.

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>40997124
Whatever just add me #6403
>>
>I want to feel like I feel when I'm asleep

Basically this is how i feel like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8
>>
>>40997184
https://discord.gg/hTbXjzM

Shut dude the last one was set to never expire. Guess you're aren't meant to join the godly orgy we're having.
>>
>>40993396
about to break up with my gf. she is mentally unwell. she was abused as a child. its fkd up. i hope she gets better. i truly do.
>>
>>40997211

>I want to feel like I feel when I'm asleep

Sometimes I have dreams where everything is just a-okay. I feel good, I feel confident, everybody loves me, everything is easy and I'm not afraid of anything.
Nothing particular happens, I just go about my daily business with this emotion and it's absolutely bliss.
Feels like being a kid again.

I wake up and it's back to my pessimistic depressive existence but at least I know that I have the capacity to feel that good again. Just need to work on getting there.
>>
File: tfw.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
13KB, 633x758px
Feeling pretty bad. Just applied and got rejected from first, second, and third choice colleges. Now I guess I'm going to my fourth choice, which isn't a terrible college, but is pretty mediocre.

Not feeling very positive about my future right now.
>>
Can't get to sleep. Just getting that periodic thought that I'm never going to live up to the (not high) expectations I've made for myself. I graduated from college with a bs in maths in 2015 and am currently pursuing a bs in CS. Given that I have been underemployed since I graduated, I wonder if I'm even going to be able to get a real job in my life. And it's really killing me atm. I just don't know what I'll do if I have to continue living this shitty existence. I hope I can figure something out, but the longer I go working really shitty jobs, the more pessimistic I get. I'm sure employers notice that on my shitty resume
>>
File: 1463690425406.jpg (9KB, 477x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463690425406.jpg
9KB, 477x360px
>>40995407
>sorry dude we 'lost' it

I'd go fucking ham.
>>
>>40993396
Got back from a night out with mates. 20 police swarmed the club lmao

I'd rather stay at home and play vidya
>>
>>40994373
kek, sounds like a comedy
>>
>>40997253
Shit, I'm getting my bs in stats, now I'm worried...
>>
>drank alone on Friday night as per usual
>don't remember going to bed
>now saturday morning
>don't feel too bad, when the hangover goes away I am going to lift
>my life is so fucking empty
Will probably do the same again tonight desu
>>
File: 1491469866907.png (183KB, 438x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491469866907.png
183KB, 438x409px
>3rd year of Uni, high workload but managing to keep on top of it with okay-ish marks
>lifts have been plateauing for over a year now but I'm just doing it for enjoyment/stress relief and my body has improved through better nutrition
>trying to spend less time online and more time outside
>not rich but have enough money to treat myself to a nice lunch one or two days a week

Feels okay I guess, pretty boring existence however
>>
>>40994593
https://youtu.be/zgnHF2CwrPs
We are going to make it brah
>>
File: f57.png (464KB, 324x840px) Image search: [Google]
f57.png
464KB, 324x840px
>been counting calories
>sticking to a slight strict diet
>usually get home late
>family is all gathered at my house for no apparent reason
>pizza boxes, perogi, cherry pepsi, and even fucking taco bell everywhere.
>they're all eating it and talking happily talking
>"come join us anon, look there's some peorgi, its your favorite!"
>mfw today was supposed to be my cheat day but i fucked up and did it yesterday with one of me lads

I really wanted some of that perogi anon
>>
>>40994542
good on you brother
>>
>>40994445
haha life sucks then you die
>>
>>40997459
M8 perogi is the best
>>
Went to a house party with some mates. The party itself was pretty fun. Mostly weed and beer. I'm doing Keto so I limited my alcohol intake to Vodka.

Did a 2 lines of meth, and 1.5 bars. Going to pick up mdma and some acid today so I'm stoked.

On a fit related note. I'm losing weight and recently switched to a PPL program. Is is supposed to be challenging at first? I'm on my 2nd day and felt a more intense fatigue than I usually do. However I haven't consumed over 25~ grams of carbs for the past three days.

Would any Keto bro care to share their experience?
>>
>>40994447
>he actually feel for a fucking /pol/ meme
holy fucking shit dude
do you know the saying "you reap what you sow"? Yeah.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.