[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips on fighting someone shorter but stronger than you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1467970129736.jpg (80KB, 612x448px) Image search: [Google]
1467970129736.jpg
80KB, 612x448px
Tips on fighting someone shorter but stronger than you?
>>
>>40992913
Step on them
>>
>>40992913
Lead them into a 5' deep pool and watch them drown
>>
>>40992921
>>40992933
fucking kek boys
>>
Pow right in the kisser!
>>
JackieChanhandsup.jpg
"I dont want no trouble!"
>win fight
>>
>>40992913
Wear a cup to prevent cheap uppercuts to your groin
>>
>>40992933
fuck u mate, i can tread water for like a whole fucking minute
it wont be that easy to best me
>>
>>40993069
Doesn't count if you use a cheerio as a life preserver, little one
>>
Avoid going to the ground like the fucking plague. Plant knee in his face if he tries tackling (which he will do)

DO NOT engage in wrestling/ground. It is the manlet's naturak habitat and you WILL get embarrassed
>>
>>40993102
i use spaghetti-o's you dumb mark, cheerios would get soggy
>>
>>40993118
How do you know my name
>>
>>40992913
5'8 bjj guy here.

I've been in several fights with taller guys. The worst thing for me is if they're Muy Thai. Boxers I can eat a punch or two and then close the gap, get the take down, and end the fight. Boxers are used to refs separating them in the clench.

Tall Muy Thai guys will keep the distance and if they're taller, it's that much harder. They also can handle the clinch without freaking out.

So assuming youve never had training before, focus on back pedaling and open him up for a few good hits. After a while he'll either get knocked out, get tired of getting hit, or get tired of looking stupid in front of his peers.

What's your situation out of curiosity ?
>>
>>40992913
Take advantage of your height

Box him

Don't let him grab you or take you down
>>
File: 1491185099011.png (243KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491185099011.png
243KB, 1000x1000px
>>40993128
>he doenst know manlets have telepathy
>>
>>40993153
I get it now. Telepathy is the reason manlets can never learn, they just KNOW.
>>
>>40993108
>try to knee him in the face on the tackle
>fuck up the knee because OP isn't a Muay Thai or mma fighter
>hand him a sloppy but practically guaranteed single leg take down on a silver platter
Unless someone has actually trained in how to clinch and knee, best to just keep both legs on the ground during a fight.

OP, just jab the fuck out of him until you see a chance for a big right hand. Use footwork to keep him in your range and not let him close too much. If he tries to tackle or clinch or some shit, just put your forearms on his collar/shoulder areas and use elbows to control and push him away. Then punch him while he regains balance. Good luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.