[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remembering Zyzz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 15694984651321.jpg (7KB, 140x300px) Image search: [Google]
15694984651321.jpg
7KB, 140x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE

Lmao I had never seen this one. God I miss that shredded kunt
>>
I miss him
>>
File: sad keanu.jpg (386KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad keanu.jpg
386KB, 1600x900px
>>40984949
>tfw we will never see him with a HY and a full beard...
>>
>>40984949

I would just have wanted to see how he would compare to other fitness youtubers in 2017 when the business is booming.

Man it would have been awesome to see daily vlogs of this sickkunt. Such a unique person.
>>
>>40985757
>Such a unique person.

Not really dude. Just another pathological chad type who died from drugs like a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1488746810737.jpg (191KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
1488746810737.jpg
191KB, 671x673px
>>40984949
>caring about zuzz
>not following vynzbrah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70PcRXLLU5E
>>
>>40985757
Zyzz was ahead of his time.Big fitness youtubers would line up for collaboration videos with him
>>
>>40985783

I don't know man. To me the general 'fitness youtube' is just all the same. Similar people talking constantly about similar topics, very very very few stand out.

I don't think there is anyone like Zyzz making videos. And yeah, Chestbrah and Vynzbrah don't count.
>>
>>40984949
Daily reminder its been six years and that you could of been a shredded sikk cunt if you stopped giving up on lifting
>>
>>40985783
t. /r9k/
>>
>>40985847
Everything Zyzz said in regards to fitness was stupid and fucking wrong at best, criminally retarded and dangerous at worst.

He also rarely worked out. He was all gear. Face it, dude was just a swole clown who put up a big front.
>>
>>40985863
sad cunt detected.
>>
File: 1488790431817.png (131KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1488790431817.png
131KB, 500x520px
>>40985825
>Be me in the gym just doing diddlys
>Can faintly hear in the distance someone revving the shit out of what must be a 1.0ltr sack of shite car
>Kid walks in with sleeveless hoody and girl arms, looks like he would be 110lb wet
>Shaved head with hair just on the top you know the kind
>Walks straight in, must of had two invisible carpets under his arm the way he was walking
>He the proceeds to put the belt on that all the big guys use
>"Wow this kid must be strong using a belt"
>In my gym there are 3 squat racks and 1 smith machine, all the racks are free
>This dude goes straight to the smith machine armed with his belt
>I've heard about curls in the squat rack and skullcrushers on the treadmill but this.... this is.... Unheard of!?!?!
>"H..h...he's just warming up right?"
>Other guys in the gym start to get worried all exchanging glances
>Kid starts "squatting" 1/15th ROM in the smith machine with just the bar
>Whole gym is in disbelief, old lady doing her 1km a year cycling starts having a stroke
>The kid does his 5th and final rep and everyone pretends to go back to what they are doing
>He then rips his belt off and pulls a boombox from one of his invisible carpet rolls
>Proceeds to put some shitty motivational trap music on full volume, the mirrors on the gym wall begin flexing under the decibels
>Kid looks me straight in the eye and points
>"Are you a caged flock dream chaser?"
>I just stare in disbelief the whole gym is waiting for my reply
>"S....s....sure"
>He then rips off his hoodie (it has velcro sides) and starts muzzing
>I'm fucking Vynz BRAH
>Cancelled my memebership and haven't been back
>Does anyone know any good home routines?
>>
>>40985874
Depressed prick actually.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the compilation where he rides off on a bike at the end and since really motivational music is playing? It came out right after he died but i can't find it anymore because there are a million fucking zyzz vids now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.