[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm new on this board And I wanted to ask a question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1891.jpg (103KB, 1125x1447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1891.jpg
103KB, 1125x1447px
Hey /fit/ I'm new on this board
And I wanted to ask a question

>what's the best way to get rid of belly fat
>>
>>40984113
read sticky

or go on keto diet
be more active and dont eat so much shit

idk man this is fucking common sense
>>
>>40984145
I already do eat very little about once a a day
>>
>>40984113
According to science the absolute best and healthiest way to loose weight is through a plant based diet. Its also the easiest way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrsBpPHbHlg goodluck! :D
>>
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>40984184
the problem is being skinnyfat. if you have zero muscle which i'm guessing you don't you can shed a fuck ton of fat and still look terrible. you need to lift you goon.
>>
>>40984184
its more the quality rather quantity
>>
>>40984113
Two ways of losing weight on a deficit. Not working out and dieting means you lose muscle and fat. Working out while dieting means you lose more fat than muscle. This is if of course you are eating enough protein to keep amino acids present in your system so your body doesn't decide to eat itself to make energy.

How does that work? Straining your muscles tells your body that you still require those bad boys to do shit so they are a no go for being broken down. Eating clean at a deficit and paired with cardio+lifting means you lose predominantly fat.

If you're starting and don't have any muscle on you at all you'll find that you'll have noob gains and put on muscle while also losing fat. At that point if you KNOW you're supposed to be on a deficit (because you ARE TRACKING YOUR CALORIES) you had a mild recomposition of fat to lean muscle mass. Your macros depend on your body type.
>>
>>40984215
Thanks

>>40984239
Not really I already do exercise like push-ups sit-ups and lift weights I'm poor so I can afford a gym care so I make do at home

>>40984244
Nice dubs but I'm sorta poor

>>40984275
Kinda hard to read but thanks I have muscle mass on my legs but kinda lacking my arms mainly because all I do is the Russian kick for fun
>>
>>40984311
>Russian kick
Can you get a pull up bar that you can slap onto a doorway frame? If so then you can get a decent back/arm workout. Chin ups will hit your biceps too. If you have a back pack fill it with shit when you want more weight and do push ups or pull ups with it on.
>>
There's this page that a hungry skelly mod made long ago to answer this very question asked throughout the ages. It's called the fucking sticky. Read it
>>
>>40984311
you don't need to be rich, eggs, oatmeal, chicken/fish/meat/tuna and veggies is all you need
you keep on saying you're poor and shit so I recommend you look more into calisthenics, great way to get lean and you can do most exercises at home
>>
>>40984351
Sounds like a plan
>what's wrong with the Russian kick man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.