[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /fit/ say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: PhotoGrid_1491533262472.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1491533262472.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
What would you tell these young fellows using the Smith maxhine?
>>
nothing, it's a decent exercise
>>
>>40983765
Hi There! I noticed you guys doing this exercise and I've never seen it before. What made you choose to use the Smith Machine as opposed to a leg press or just a power rack for barbell squats?
>>
>>40983778
How is it any better then leg presses or squats?
>>
>>40983806
>>40983778

its not
this is b8
>>
"How many sets you guys got left?"
>>
File: you need a bigger bait.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
you need a bigger bait.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>40983778
>>
>>40983765
Nothing, they obviously dont care enough to do any research
>>
>>40983765
its the fucking smith machine. let the dyels decapitate themselves, its not like they're taking up the squat rack
>>
>>40984015
I like the way you think.
>>
File: klap_klap.jpg (1MB, 2316x2913px) Image search: [Google]
klap_klap.jpg
1MB, 2316x2913px
>>40983856
These kids did about 7 sets each with a little over 1p8. They were there for like 30minutes. Gave me great amusement while kicking back on the leg press doing calves.
>>
>>40983765
Nothing, because I don't care what other people do. I only give people advice on here, because they're voluntarily coming here looking for answers.
Giving out unsolicited advice, even if you're buff/strong/jacked as shit, just comes off as autistic, and douchey, unless you're famous, or something, like if Arnie, or Kai came up to me and wanted to give me advice, I'd listen, probably disregard it because I'm a fat unaesthetic powerlifter, and keep doing my own shit, but I'd listen.
Anybody else, they can fuck off.
>>
Ask them to step back as I try to pry the barbell free of its entrapment.

After a minute of struggling i'll ask them if they know where they keep the actual weightlifting equipment, but constantly speak over them when they try to talk.

Tell them they look like they are new to lifting and give them some advice, the first being step the fuck away from the cuckmachine
>>
>>40984106
>but constantly speak over them while they try to talk

Lol

Do you belittle people for fun?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.