[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NO POOP/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 14902883112671.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14902883112671.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
Day 13 of /NO POOP/ here.

Its been an incredible journey.

I feel like Im finally getting my life back together, I had no idea how addicted I was to pooping, I was literally doing it once a day.

Getting through week one was kind of hard but halfway through week two I stopped having an urge.

Women seem to notice me more, a lot of them keep asking me how Im doing and if Im alright and point to my abs (dem mires)

I feel a little under the weather today so Im gonna go to bed soon. Anyone else have any good experiences?
>>
>poop 5-6 times a day because bulking

just kill me pham
>>
The longest I've gone without pooping was five days. Not memeing
>>
>>40983596
i havent evacuated in years and i feel great!
>>
>>40983596
Not a joke

When I was 13 I went for 7 weeks without pooping. One day I ate a tray of extra hot wings, and for the next two days I shit POUNDS. I lost a solid 10-12 lbs of bowel matter
>>
day 21 here!
so glad to make it 3 weeks, stopped getting the urge about 2 days ago. I can't wait to hit one month. A friend from work is at two months and get's layed every week now haha
>>
File: 1427833255948.jpg (53KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1427833255948.jpg
53KB, 680x793px
>>40983596
i accidentally havent pooped in 2 days

cutting, but i still always shit at least once per day even when on a cut

WTF SENPAI
>>
>>40983596
Pooping is for degerates, I have been on nopoop for the last week and I have so much more energy
>>
>>40983654
when I was in middle school I only pooped once week. got it up to twice a week later in high school and college. finally managed to get it up to 3-4 times in the past few months. Fiber is a fucking godsend.
>>
I used to hold in my poop as a kid, because I'd have really unpleasant hard shits. 2-3 weeks before pooping became the norm (sometimes a month+), and the farts were unending. I remember I'd have to use the shower to wet the solid log in my ass so I could pull chunks off it from time to time (that way shitting was much easier) so I could prepare it for my monthly shitting. Good times.
>>
how is this even possible. i tried to not shit for a whole weekend when i went to bonnaroo because i didnt want to shit in a port a john. lasted till sunday morning. it was probably the worst dump i ever took.
>hot as fuck cant sleep in tent its like 90 degrees at 9 am
>hung over a fuck
>lines long as fuck
>by the time i get in there im prairie doggin it
>no time to put a tp buffer down on the seat
>legs to tired from dancing and standing all weekend to squat
>just put my bare ass on the fucking seat
>it smells terrible, and is even hotter makes me want to vomit.
>take like the largest longest shit ever
>do a shitty job wiping trying to get out as fast as possible
>the shower situation sucks so i shit smeared in my ass hair the rest of the weekend.
still worth it to trample hipsters sitting on blanks trying to listen to fucking mumford and sons
>>
File: 1491017820422.jpg (54KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491017820422.jpg
54KB, 355x236px
>>40985042
>lele
>>
I was totally addicted to pooping, I would lay logs a minimum of 3-4 times a day, often I'd be on the can as many as 8 times. I realized I had a problem when I caught myself skipping out on friends to look for fibre supplements. Nopoop has really helped me, I've managed to overcome my addiction to shitting and I'm so much more social. Now I only shit with my new girlfriend.
>>
the longest I have ever gone without shitting was two weeks and it was because I traveled across across state and stayed with people I didn't like and had some retarded anxiety about shitting around them so that I didn't shit once the whole time I was there and I went to the hospital when I went back.
>>
really thinking about shitting right now - the fucking log is right at my asshole

talk me out of it
>>
Been doing /NOPOOP/ for three years now. Girls are now attracted to me! i think they have that biological compass, you know? that tells them when a real fine guy (like me, haha xD) is all 'stocked up', like seriously dude.
And im so productive now with my time. i used to shit every day but now i go outside for jogging instead =)
>>
>>40985734
Just dont go down stairs too violently, that could be very painful
>>
File: 1459379499137.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459379499137.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>40985042
>>
this thread is full of shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.