[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psst hey you come 'ere I got somethin you might like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Inside Llewyn Davis alley fight.jpg (427KB, 1170x664px) Image search: [Google]
Inside Llewyn Davis alley fight.jpg
427KB, 1170x664px
psst
hey you
come 'ere
I got somethin you might like
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 626x626px
>>40983576
>>
I heard you guys can't talk about books anymore, that's a shame man, really is. I mean, what's the point of making body gainz if you can't make brain gainz? Yeah I knew we'd agree.

I got some books here, don't worry your safe, I'll take the heat if the law shows up. Feel free to discuss some books here.

/fitlit/ shall rise again!
And remember you didn't hear it from me.
>>
It's a shame no one reads anymore. Makes me think Fahrenheit 451 could seriously happen. How soon until reading is considered a sign of mental illness?
>>
I like reading books by famous people because it's like they are talking to you or telling you a story.
>>
File: morbid.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
morbid.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>40983576
>>40983606
>>40983634

I'm reading a few books on how to cultivate roses. Gonna start a little rose business. They're really quite challenging.

>AMA about roses I guess.
>>
>>40984093
How realistic is it to make money selling roses?

There's a little flower shop by where I live and I never see them have any customers
>>
>>40984159
Cultivating roses is far beyong basic gardening and requires advanced horticultural methods such as, cloning, selecting for genetics, and grafting. This is because roses are so heavily hybridized that they will not grow from cutting or seeds but only through the manipulation of different species grafted together. This makes it possible to create brilliant rose combos that people haven't seen before and if your good at it and patient enough to grow your inventory for a year or two then they can sell for high dollar. You do have to watch what cultivar you're working with thought because many are patented.
>>
>>40984093
How familiar are you with the variety "Guns and"?
>>
>>40984410
I was dumb enough to check for a cultivar named "guns and". There are 16,000 varieties of roses and people name them some stupid names.
>>
>>40983576
But really wtf was the end of that movie
>>
>>40983606
if books are lifting weights for the mind then...
...what are the steroids of the brain variety?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.