[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Skelly/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wojakhg.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
wojakhg.png
133KB, 528x321px
Why is there a /fat/ general, but no /hungryskelly/ general? Where are all my auschwitz-friends at?
>>
File: cashews.jpg (34KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
cashews.jpg
34KB, 849x565px
Anyone else end up eating a pack of cashew nuts every day to reach that calorie surplus?
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (32KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
32KB, 225x225px
>>40982808
I keep eating healthy shit and counting the calories but I just end up 100 calories short of what my TDEE is
Help me
>>
>>40982808
will i become natty if i do a mix of clean and dirty bulking
>>
>>40983785
How many calories are you trying to reach every day?
>>
>>40983813
I'm trying to do a clean bulk, but when i can get 1400 calories from Mcdonalds for 6 dollars its really hard
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>40983842
My TDEE is 2228
>>
>>40983785
at the end of your day's eating eat a couple oreos and drink a glass of milk

wow you're over your tdee wasn't that hard
>>
Whopper wednesday - 2 double whoppers, med fry, med drink is 2k cals for $10. like 80g protein or something. obv not best macros but it gets u closer to cal goal

dominoes has 1 large 3 top pizza if u order online and carry out. get bacon pepperoni sausage. 3200 cals, i forget how much protein but its like 120 or so.

put olive oil on shit, really cal dense if u are super short on cals.

Dont recommend GOMAD but half GOMAD or even quarter helps out a lot. liquid calories are your friend

mcdonalds mcdoubles are really cheap, about 400 cals, and something ike 20g protein. stack em up.

Obviously none of this shit is healthy for you. Drink lots of water to counteract all the sodium you are getting. Im 5'9, was 125 lbs skele mode. im currently 180 now at the end of one of my bulks. I did stupid shit like this just to get some fat on my body and make lifting a lot easier. You should eat clean if you can, but if you are like how i was, eating anything over 1500 cals a day was a chore.
>>
>>40983870
my tde is 1858 but according to the sticky my bulking diet should be 2358
>>
>>40983918
Plus 500 yeah
>>
>>40983911
Are you future me? I'm 5'9 and and started bulking at 121 lbs.
>>
>>40983911
>You should eat clean if you can
This.
You can bulk, you can bulk hard, hell you can permabulk on the dirtiest of dirty bulks of all time, just be mindful that cutting weight is probably more of a chore than gaining it- once your body starts to grow new fat cells, if you choose to cut down, they don't go away, they just shrink, so you should try to mitigate the amount of fat you get, by bulking up with carbs and brotons moreso than with fats
maybe not full on IIFYM, but at least be mindful of your macros as a whole to make your weight gain more efficient.

t. 5'8" manlet went from 145 lbs sopping wet to maybe about 175 in the course of about 2 years but most of it was fat, and it wasn't really facilitating my strength gains
now sitting at about 165 lbs ~15% looking better and feeling stronger than I did when I had ballooned up the most
>>
>>40983953
keep at it. Started lifting 5 years ago and its def worth it. Used to get "omg youre so skinny" comments all the time. Now its nothing but compliments about how good i look from people who used to know me, and randoms. Getting girls is way easier.
>>
>>40983972
Sounds great. I've always put off lifting because i've had other things going for me, but i've come to realize that if i can improve myself i definitely should and i'm finally motivated enough to do it. Been getting 3k calories a day and hitting the gym 6 days a week easily because i find myself enjoying the thought of progress
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.