[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overnight oats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tasty-tip2-image1[1].png (84KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
tasty-tip2-image1[1].png
84KB, 470x470px
Redpill me on overnight oats.

Are they a good substitute for regular oats or will they kill my gainz?
>>
>>40981927
theyre just fucking oats???
like what do you think the difference is fucktard
>>
>>40981927
>overnight oats.
Jesus Christ, are you TRYING to get AIDS? Where do you think HIV comes from?
>>
Never heard of them but what about them exactly leads them to believe they're any different from regular oats?
>>
>>40982013
you leave them overnight so the oat gnomes can bless them with double gains, dumbass
>>
>>40982013
I do overnight oats purely because it saves me from making them in the morning
>>
>>40982030
>the oat gnomes
So THAT'S what Hans is doing these days.
>>
>>40981927
Good quick breakfast.
I have 8 am class every single morning with a douchebag prof that insist the students are in class by 7:55 at the very latest so i cba cooking desu
>>
>>40982227
>day's activities don't start until 8am
>complains about having to be 5 minutes early
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>40981927

>redpill
>posting hipster as fuck mason jar bullshit

nigga i know for a fact you don't have anything even slightly resembling "gainz" you dumb fuck post a pic of your bicep RIGH TNOW
>>
>>40982344
It is a pic off google you dumb nigger.
>>40982013
you add yogurt and other shit to them that might make it higher in calories, sugars, w.e.
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (325KB, 596x591px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
325KB, 596x591px
>see picture of some faggot mason jar lookin bullshit
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT NORMIE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40981927
overnight oats is the goat

its just oats, plain greek yogurt, whole milk, chia seeds and potentially peanut butter

what more could you ask for to make solid gains?
>>
and you must be completely retarded to have to ask this question
>if i add yogurt in sugar with my magical oats into jeromes jizz jar will the time space continuum change the value of one kcalorie

fuck off idiot
>>
File: obama-chia-pet.jpg (306KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
obama-chia-pet.jpg
306KB, 1500x1500px
>>40983009
>chia seeds
Is this a new meme? A lot of people seem to be mentioning it now
>>
I like them. It's easy to change the recipes so you don't get tired of them, and it saves you from having to make breakfast in the morning
>>
>>40983051
Get them omegas brah
>>
>>40981927
That's how I've always eaten my oats, before they became some instagram maymay food
>>
Here's OP's question rephrased:

Are oats better for you cooked like normal or are they the same if they're just soaked overnight? Bioavailability/etc.
>>
>>40984013
Same
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.