[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop eating chocolate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hey guys, i have a bit off an issue. I love eating chocolate, it makes me feel happy and gives me a warm feeling inside. When I'm eating it, I'm in heaven.

But i really want to stop consuming these kinds of things, since i know it isn't sustainable in the long run. But it's really hard for me, since im such a hedonistic weak willed bitch.

I don't have any friends, no gf ever, dropped out of european equivalent of highschool because of social anxiety/depression, neet for 0,5 years. No hobbies, goals or interests, i just read about negative things on the news and waste entire months on 4chan.

Eating sugary/fat foods is really the only time i feel "alive", it makes me feel happy.

How do i overcome this sugar addiction? Anyone who've been in a similar situation and broken out of it?
Any videos/books/websites u guys recommend?

I have read the sticky but my english can only take me so far.
>>
Just stop eating it?
>>
>>40981089
Start working out and cut out all junk and all u healthy fast food shit, but keep in chocolate. Until you're used to not eating junk and whatnot, then cut out chocolate.
This is super vague, but you'll get around to it for sure
>>
>>40981089
Cut out other junk, fit some chocolate into your macro's
>>
Convert to the dark side. Less sugar, more fiber, more filling. I regularly eat 150cals of 85% or higher chocolate as a snack. Pretty satisfying without going overboard.

Aldi has some decent stuff that's wrapped as 5 individual bars for portion control.
>>
Eat one piece a day. Moderation anon. It's all about moderation
>>
File: c15.jpg (37KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
c15.jpg
37KB, 350x450px
>>40981089
Start eating low calorie foods that are artificially flavored chocolate.
For example: chocolate whey protein powder mixed with almond milk. Very low calorie, high protein, and tastes like chocolate.
Try making your own desserts with oats, cocoa powder, and splenda. It will be sweet and taste like chocolate, but way lower on calories because no butter or sugar. Low calorie desserts use things like greek yogurt or unsweetened applesauce in place of butter and splenda in place of sugar. Google some recipes.
Try Walden Farm's 0 calorie chocolate syrup.
Try Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup.

There are tons of ways to eat chocolate foods without resorting to high calorie, high sugar, high butter foods. Just choose better and reward yourself with a chocolate flavored protein cookie at 80 cal and 10 g protein, which is only possible.
>>
>>40981089
Its fucking bad for you. Its that simple. Do you wanna have sweats and be a worthless fat shit? Or do you wanna eat healthy and be disciplines. Its literally up to you. Jesus man you sound like you make fucking love to that chocolate.

You're addicted to carbohydrates and the insulin it gives you. You need Dr. Fung:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
>>
>>40982679
BTW I'm fasting. I'd throw that chocolate right in the fucking trash. Sure its sweet but its poison. Its like... don't put poison in your body...
>>
>>40982679
Being this fucking dumb. You can have sweets and not be fat. Don't make your life shitty learn to eat well and enjoy all aspects of life. It's not all kale juice and soy bars. Fuck man
>>
File: 1491124929885.jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491124929885.jpg
12KB, 325x325px
>>40982925
You dumb faggot. Refined sugars are literal aids for your body. You know nothing about nutrition. All you fucking retards think is hurr durr less calories you lose da weight XD.

Fucking mongs, I'm not even going to give you the lecture. Fucking watch the youtube video and learn something.

HE"S GOT A FUCKING INSULIN ADDICTION. But eat what you want XD XD calories in calories out! I'm going to bed, fuck you.
>>
>>40982964
I will avoid shit food but I'm also not gonna spaz our from eating a delicious refined sugar or drink a beer because I'm not a faggot. I bet your a cool person irl.
>>
>>40981089
Don't buy it lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.